Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Biological Mother Storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunglilboyforrp

Planetoid
Hello there! Been a while since I've been around here, but I'm looking to play a specific scene that I've had a craving for.

It would be an incest scene with a mother and son, however it's not your usual scene. My idea is that the mother would have given birth when she was very young, young enough that she can't handle the responsibility of child at that point in her life, so she gives him up for adoption. He's quickly adopted and finds a nice, loving home where he has a very happy and normal childhood. But by about the time he turns 15, his mother is curious to know what has become of him, maybe even feeling a bit of regret giving him up. So she tracks down the adopted mother and begs her to let her meet him. The adopted mother sees nothing wrong with this, being the very nice and understanding person that she is. But when it comes time to meet him, and the two are together, alone, feelings pop up. Feelings that are a bit more than...maternal, we shall say. The feeling is mutual, especially as the boy is shocked to find out how hot his biological mother is. If he didn't know better, he wouldn't hesitate at staring at her if they passed by on the street. Without the connection of 15 years of mothering, the two quickly get into it.

I would most definitely, absolutely prefer to play on a messenger and out of threads, just out of preference. If the scene interests you, please, message me! :)

My YIM and AIM are both hunglilboyforrp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom