Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sekirei RP

So, are we going to be the Sekireis, and you the Ashikabi? Or will it be the group be a mix of both? 'Cuz I was thinking that it would be fun to do either one. I already have a Homura/Kagari-esque character in mind. Without the gender issues.

It would be a mixture of both. I was thinking that if you play a Sekirei, you need to play an Ashikabe, but to someone else's Sekirei. That sort of thing.

Are you also going to implement Sekirei numerical heirarchy? Like the single numbers 0-9?

That would be cool. I have a sekirei character with a cool "power" in mind but it will defiantly need to be asked about since it could be a little....overpowered.

I call number 23 for my fire-type Sekirei. I just need to figure out his appearance and a Japanese name for him. Any suggestions?

If we are calling numbers then I call 13.

As for a name, you could go an obvious route with a name like Kaji Hinta (Kaji being a word for Fire in Japanese)

Hmm, so it looks like we need some Ashikabis. I could play one (male or female). I would like to also play a female Sekirei though as well. Possibly.... Number 79, an electrical type if that would be allowed. :)

That will be allowed. ^^ As for everyone, I was preferring that each individual played an Ashikabe and a Seikirei. You can play as many characters as you like, as long as it's even all around.

I've already been looking for pictures, for my Sekirei and Ashikabe... and I'm so confused. xD

AnimeGuy16.jpg

Anime-girl-with-black-hair-tumblr-2-348x450.jpg

c24801096cb930_full.jpg

shy.jpg

First off, definitely use the first and last pics. I really like them!

Second, when's this party startin'?

Back
Top Bottom