Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Epics! Lets Have Some Fun Amongst The Stars! *New Plots Being Added*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivine

Supernova
Lately I have found myself watching a hell of a lot of movies that take place in outer space and even finding time to read a book or two. This has lead to a big craving for an RP taking place in outer space, hopefully with plenty of sci-fi flare to it as well! Bellow I will be listing some fandom settings that I would love to do an RP in, but I am also open to making something up on our own!

Some kinks I love!
  • D/s
  • Bondage
  • Oral, vaginal, anal
  • Milfs
  • Age differences
  • Creampie
  • Threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs, orgies
  • Younger partners
  • Interracial
  • And more! Check my F-List

Settings

• The more I am craving it, the more * will be beside it.
  • Alien * * *
  • Firefly * * *
  • Star Wars * * * * *
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Starship Troops (based more on the BOOK)
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • And of course an original setting of our own make! * * *

Plots
  • The Breakout - Our characters find themselves held in a space station turned prison. But they are not content to stay there. With a bit of ingenuity and teamwork, they come up with a plan. But will they get out?
  • Lost And Dead - A group of scientists arrive at a planetoid that had a research station on it, but they find it abandoned. Needing to discover what had happened to the residents, the researchers set about trying to find the lost people, only to find something unexpected and horrific.
  • Paradise Lost - When two hundred colonists on an Earth-like planet go missing a investigation is launched. What will those looking for the colonists find when they arrive? What has become of the colonists?
  • A Curious Case - While charting a rocky moon, the crew of a outlaw ship begin to suspect that something about the planet is not quite right.
  • Zed In Space! - In the distant future, a zombie outbreak strikes a human colony on another planet. The only hope for the survivors is to await rescue from Earth.
  • Infectious Situation - After an encounter with pirates, a cargo ship becomes infected with a deadly alien plague. It is refused entry to every port it approaches, and the military makes several attempts to destroy it before it can infect others. Can the crew find a cure in time to save themselves?
  • Everything Is Not As It Seems - When a man travels to the first and only human colony in another star system, he discovers that it is actually a forced labor camp.
  • Hidden Dangers - A salvage ship travels to a star system at the very edge of the galaxy to retrieve the derelict hull of a vessel. Little do they know, the ship the ship is carrying a deadly cargo.
  • Cain & Able - When two colonies on the same world go to war, our characters find themselves caught in the middle.
  • I Would Do Anything For Love - When two alien slaves fall in love, they are forbidden to see each other. They decide to run away together.
  • Unwelcome Neighbors - When an alien species moves into the Solar System and begins mining the outer planets for a variety of resources, the people of Earth view the aliens as a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom