Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

...But I'm straight (_Blondie_ and I)

Shawn began to tie Bradley up.The bindings were tight enough to be secure,but not so much so that it would cut off circulation or leave bruises.Now he just needed a scenario.He told the boy that the scene he wanted to play out involved him as a boss and Bradley as his secretary. "I'm going to fuck you nice and hard." He growled.Shawn moved to straddle Bradley.

Bradley tugged on the bindings a little. They were tight enough, but still couldn't leave any bruises. It was fine. He grinned up at Shawn as his tone and attitude changed. Bradley could never stay serious and playing roles was always a bit of a problem to him. "You sound so demanding. I'm impressed." He chuckled.

_Blondie_ said:
Bradley tugged on the bindings a little. They were tight enough, but still couldn't leave any bruises. It was fine. He grinned up at Shawn as his tone and attitude changed. Bradley could never stay serious and playing roles was always a bit of a problem to him. "You sound so demanding. I'm impressed." He chuckled.

"I can be very demanding." Shawn said.A few men had told him that was attractive.He lubed himself up,and carefully pushed into Bradley.The heat made him moan.Shawn leaned down to kiss the boy again.He liked the way his lips felt,the way they tasted.

"Ow, fuck..." Bradley gritted his teeth as Shawn pushed into him. This was always the worst part, but he should get usdd to the pain pretty soon. He kissed Shawn back for a moment and then turned his head to the side. "Fuck, you are big, dude."

_Blondie_ said:
"Ow, fuck..." Bradley gritted his teeth as Shawn pushed into him. This was always the worst part, but he should get usdd to the pain pretty soon. He kissed Shawn back for a moment and then turned his head to the side. "Fuck, you are big, dude."

Shawn remained still in order to let Bradley adjust to the intrusion.After all,he wasn't used to this.He rubbed the boy's hips,hoping to distract him from the pain.Shawn licked his lips,loving the compliment. "Yeah,I definitely got lucky in that department." Shawn looked down at Bradley's crotch and smirked. "So did you."

Bradley smirked slightly at the comment. "Yeah, I know." He said. He took a deep breath and then nodded. "You can start moving now." He mumbled.

Shawn nodded,and began to move.He maintained a gentle grip on the boy's hips.The delicious heat and friction made him moan.

Bradley let out small and quiet moans once in a while, not wanting to seem completely not interested. He wrappedhis arms around Shawn's neck.

Back
Top Bottom