Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

...But I'm straight (_Blondie_ and I)

Shawn sat in his apartment.Usually,he'd hit the clubs at night,but tonight,it just didn't sound appealing.He drummed his fingers on the leather sofa as he thought.Just then,he remembered a friend telling him about the fun he'd had with a straight guy.

Shawn's friend had found a young man who was gay for pay.Now, that was appealing.The whole concept just intrigued him.

Shawn grabbed his laptop,booted it up,and began his search.He wanted a feminine-looking guy who also had an attitude.It was so boring to be with guys who were all shy and just laid there and took it.

"He's perfect." He said as he found a picture and description of one particular young man.

Bradley ran a hand through his hair, trying to calm himself down as he read all the bills he had to pay. "Shit..." he cursed and dropped the papers on the table, leaning back in the couch.

He was thinking how he made a worst decision in his whole life. He originally came from a small town, but he left his family and moved to the big city, hoping for a 'better' life. But he was young and stupid. Of course that it wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.

He was working as a waiter in a local coffee house, but sometimes he would do something called 'gay for pay'. He was straight, but women just weren't interested in giving money for sex. So he had to do it with guys. He didn't mind it that much, to be honest.

Shaking off the thoughts, he reached over and grabbed his phone as it started ringing. He saw an unknown phone number. "Hello?" He answered.

"Hello there." Shawn said.This kid even sounded sexy. "I found your page,and I'd like meet you." He made a comfortable living as the owner of his own advertising company.And as such,he had the most luxurious apartment money could buy.

The thought of having sex with this guy turned him on in and of itself.He had a mini bar stocked with pretty much everything imaginable.

Shawn stood up to grab a beer.He opened it,and took a drink. "How does $100,000 sound?" To him,that kind of money was pocket change.

Bradley couldn't help but roll his eyes. Of course, he should have known somebody was calling him for sex since it was an unknown number. He was up for it, since he had nothing else to do anyway.

As soon as the other male offered the price, Bradley sat up. "Woah. $100,000?" He wasn't expecting that much.

But he calmed himself down, not wanting to sound that desperate. But $100,000 was really a lot. Smirking, Bradkey replied casually, "Um, yeah. That's good enough. Where do you want to meet and where?"

"How about my place at 6:30?" Shawn said.That would give him some time to grab a shower.This was going to be the most exciting thing he'd done in quite a while.

He made his way to his bedroom to pick out a fresh pair of clothes.He chose a form fitting top,and leather pants.

"Yeah, sure. Send me a text with your address. I'll be there at 6:30." Bradley replied and then hung up. Wow. He still couldn't believe he was going to earn $100,000 just like that.

He stood up and went to his room to find something decent looking to wear. Not that he cared. His clothes will end up on the floor anyway.

Shawn texted the kid his address and then got into the shower.God damn,this was going to be good.He got out and dried himself off and got dressed.Shawn decided to go shirtless.He loved it when people drooled over his body.Despite almost being thirty,he had the physique of a twenty year old.

Shawn finished off his beer before rinsing out the bottle and tossing it into the trash.The apartment itself was rather clean,as he had a maid come a couple days a week to tidy the place up.

Bradley pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a baggy hoodie and red converses. He gave up on finding something 'nice' to wear since he was already late. He grabbed some money for the cab, his phone and the apartment keys before walking out.

The man lived in a much nicer part of the town and Bradley wasn't surprised. He finally arrived to the address the man gave him and knocked on the door. He expected it to be some older busienesman who probably wasn't attractive in any way. But $100,000 was a really good price.

Shawn opened the door and smiled when he saw the younger man standing there.He was late,but that wasn't a big deal. "Come on in and make yourself comfortable."

God,he was even more attractive in person. "Would you like something to drink?"

Bradley walked in and looked around the place. "Um, just a beer if you have." He replied,not really paying attention. The guy had his own bar.

"And, no offense," he turned back to the man. Bradley, to be honest, wasn't expecting to see that young and attractive man. "You look like a nice guy, but I don't trust anyone." He smirked a little, "So I'd like the money first."

Shawn grabbed a beer and handed it to Bradley. "No problem.That's actually a very smart way to do it." He said,grabbing his wallet.Actually,he didn't really trust people either.Shawn grabbed the money and gave it to the other man.

Shawn moved closer to Bradley to close the distance between them. "You're really beautiful."

Bradley took the money and shoved it into the back pocket of his jeans. He looked at Shawn as he moved closer. "Thank you." He nodded.

"I have some rules, though." He took a step back and sipped his beer. "No rimming. No scat." He said, "If it gets too uncomfortable or painful and I tell you to stop, you fucking stop. Okay?"

"You're welcome." Shawn said. "Okay." This was business,so there needed to be rules to ensure that everything went smoothly.

Shawn did tend to get a bit rough sometimes,so he was glad Bradley said that.He reached out to run a hand down the boy's arm.

Bradley bit his lip as Shawn ran his hand down his arm. Bradley wasn't sure how to feel about this. It's not that he felt uncomfortable, it's just that he was straight. It was confusing even for him.

"What would you like?" He asked, meeting the man's eyes.

"Well,for starters,I'd like to do this." Shawn said,gently touching Bradley's cheek before kissing him deeply.His lips were soft,and be tasted so sweet.

Too bad he's straight... He'd never been with a straight guy before.There was something exciting about it.

Bradley closed his eyes as the man kissed him. It took him a couple of seconds to react. He kissed back, allowing Shawn to make the kiss deeper. Bradley wrapped his arms around his neck loosely.

Shawn gently nipped Bradley's lips.He pulled the boy closer.One hand found its way under his shirt,and roamed his chest slowly.The other moved through his hair.

Bradley moved his hands down Shawn's neck. He slid the robe off his shoulders and it fell down, revealing that Shawn had nothing under it. Bradley had to break the kiss after a while. "Oh wow. Not bad." He chuckled slightly.

Shawn smirked. "Thanks." He said. "Why don't we get a bit more comfortable?" Shawn lead Bradley to his bedroom.There was a king sized bed with red and black plush blankets.

"So,what sorts of things are you into?" Shawn asked as he retrieved a condom and some lubricant from his nightstand.

Bradley looked around the room and then sat down on the bed. He watched Shawn and shrugged at his question. "I don't know, I can do lots of stuff. Why don't you tell me what kind of things you are into?" He smirked a little, "And then I'll pick something."

Shawn licked his lips. "That sounds perfect." He was glad that Bradley wasn't opposed to any of his kinks.He moved to retrieve a lightweight cord from his closet.It was effective in binding,and if tied correctly,wouldn't leave any marks.

Bradley bit his lip and then stood up. "Remember, whwn I tell you to stop you stop. Or I will leave right away with the money." He said in a warning voice, "Got it?"

Back
Top Bottom