Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let Me Stand Close (LoveisEnergy x Gumdrop)

PrincessGumdrop

Supernova
Ryan glanced at the clock before looking back at his teacher. He gave a small sigh, before sitting up straight when one of his buddies nudged him. He glanced over to his friend and gave a smile. Everyone thought that the high school senior was just entirely bored, not that he was sighing because of his thoughts about the teacher in front of him.

On the contrary, Ryan had really taken to science as of recently. His grades in that class went from a low F up to a low C because of how much he was paying attention. Granted it wasn't enough to raise them to an A, but he was trying, just to impress the teacher. However, it seemed to be too late at times.

Ryan glanced to the clock again, "3, 2, 1..." Ring Ring Ring. He smirked and watched as the class left. He slowly got up and pulled his back pack up. "Hey, um... so, I was wondering if you could help me with this upcoming assignment," he said, leaning down as seductively as he could on his teacher's desk. "I don't understand a few bits of it." he said.

Ryan was only 17 years old, long black hair that he kept tied back in a rat's tail. His skin a very tan, getting it from his ancestors. His eyes were like raven's and he stood at about 6 foot. He was a rather popular kid at school, not that he ever really paid too much attention to it, unless he could use it to his advantage.

Jack Cooper was also aware of the time; it was just a minute until the bell would ring, and as usual he was just wrapping up his lecture with perfect timing. Mr. Cooper had been teaching science for a number of years now, and had become known in the school for being a good teacher - a tough grader, perhaps, but a fair judge of his students' work and always willing to help a student who was having trouble.

The bell rang just as he was putting his dry-erase marker down on the desk. "Class, don't forget your next assignment due Monday," he called out over the din of students packing up their things and shuffling towards the door. They had several days to do it, but they were sorely mistaken if they thought they'd be able to crank it all out Sunday night.

The forty-three-year-old was just sitting down when one of his students approached him. He was very familiar with Ryan for all the wrong reasons: he had been utterly failing his class just a few weeks ago, but was now trying to turn things around. It would be tough with the semester drawing to a close to really get his grade up, but the fact that Ryan seemed so interested in improving his situation had Mr. Cooper's sympathy.

He looked up at the boy as he stated his confusion. "Well, my office hours are-" he began, but then stopped: this boy was well aware of when his office hours were, since he'd taken advantage of them quite a bit lately. "What exactly are you confused about?" He asked, wondering if the boy had already tried to do it on his own.

Ryan was an attractive kid, Jack knew - maybe he could use a haircut, but he had tanned features, beautiful eyes, and a trim young body. But he rarely let himself think of students that way; he didn't need to be caught up in all that.

Ryan smirked when Mr. Cooper tried to tell him what his office hours were. Ryan already knew those indeed, he had used them more than any student at the school just in order to see the teacher. "Well, um," he started, "I suppose it's not really about the assignment, I kind of finished that a few days ago. It's more about our next subject." he said and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. His pony tail took to falling off his shoulder, so it was laying in front of him.

"You see, I read forward and it started talking about the sexual reproduction system. And it got me to thinking about you know, sexual attraction. And that's where I started to get confused." he explained, "Mainly because, you know, it doesn't talk about it in the chapter. Like how are we supposed to understand the reproduction system fully if it doesn't talk about attraction and how each of us chose someone to screw around with." he explained. "Oh also, I was wondering for the assignment, I wanted to do the bit that you gave for extra credit, but I can't seem to get my hands on some test tubes to use. Could you help me with that?" he asked, giving a half smile, "show me how to boil one correctly? I know it deals with slipping one inside the other." he said, licking his lips ever so slightly.

Mr. Cooper quirked an eyebrow as Ryan changed the subject from the current assignment to the next chapter. "I see," he said, allowing the boy to finish. "Well, hormones are really part of the endocrine system, but you're right, the two are very much related," he explained. "Admittedly, we don't get into that much in this class. But... you're right, it can be hard to conceive one without the other." The idea that Ryan might be trying to plant ideas in his mind never occurred to Jack, who was sure this boy was just trying to express a greater interest in the class to improve his grade. The ideas were there, though, for the middle-aged man knew this boy was quite sexy, but was still very sure he would never act on such a thing.

But then the topic turned back to the current assignment, and now the teacher was becoming somewhat skeptical about the boy's intentions. The way he spoke about the test tubes entering one another, and did he run his tongue very subtly over his lips? "Uh, sure, I can show you how to do that," he said, deciding that whatever appointments he might have that afternoon were officially cancelled. "Why don't you swing by the room after school, and we can run through it together." That was as much of a proposition as he felt comfortable giving at this point in time, but some alone time might make the boy's intentions even clearer.

Ryan nodded as the other explained what he wanted to know. He didn't like the answer that he got, but that could be resolved later, after all, he did just get the man to agree to see him after school. He perked slightly when the other explained that he could show up and that Mr. Cooper would teach him how to do just what he wanted. "That sounds amazing, sir." he smirked a bit, "I'll be glad to see you after school and...work through it together." he said, giving a sweet smile. "See you soon, Mr. Cooper." he said, turning slowly and heading off.

Come the end of school he hurried off to the lab as quickly as he could. The moment that he was in the room he pulled off his jacket, letting himself unbutton his shirt, only to reveal an undershirt. "Hey Mr. Cooper." he said, smiling brightly. "I'm ready when you are." he said, letting his hair out of his hair tie, showing off his hair. He very quickly redid his hair again, trying to make sure that it was nice and tight to himself. He grabbed two test tubes one slightly larger than the other.

He moved over to Mr. Cooper, getting just a tad too close. He attempted to put the bigger tube into the smaller one, slightly arching his eyebrow, looking up at his teacher. "Oops, that clearly isn't how that was supposed to work, well, maybe with a bit of lube." he snickered and handed the tubes to Mr. Cooper, making sure that his hands brushed up against his teachers.

Back
Top Bottom