Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting back in the game (Looking for FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I am on the search for a role play (or maybe a few role plays) after taking a hiatus from roleplaying for about 6 months now and finally having to give up on the last site I was apart of. It kept crashing and having issues, so I set out to find a new home to fulfill my role playing needs. I also wanted to find a site where I could actually venture into mature content without it being an issue, as it does appear to be on many other role playing sites. Not to say that I want something that's EXCLUSIVELY sexual in nature, I love a good plot, but it is an element I would like to see present.

At this time, I am only looking for a female/female pairing. I have done plenty of female/male pairings before and while I certainly enjoy them, I'm in the mood for female/female ONLY at this time. That is subject to change in the future.

I have several plots in mind, some new and some recycled from role plays that either didn't quite ever get off the ground or my partner and I didn't end up meshing as well as I had hoped. Before I lay down the plots, however, I have a few things I would just like to cover really quick.

First and foremost, my biggest pet peeve: Reiterating. Please don't do it. I can't stand it when I've put so much thought into my post and move the story forward only for it to come to a screeching halt by the next post being nothing more than what the other character was doing in the meantime and not giving the story a single budge forward. I had a wonderful plot going at one point about an alien invasion that was just murdered by my partner never really moving the story forward. So please, giving your post momentum and keep the ball rolling. Not saying you should jump forward hours at a time, but I think you get my drift.

The second thing is that I would like to have some depth to our posts. I'm not asking for novels at a time, just a few paragraphs will do. I've always been a strong advocate of quality versus quantity, so two well thought out paragraphs that add to the story and get your point across will go over better to me than paragraph upon paragraph of fluff. So no length requirement, just want some detail included in your writing.

The third thing is that I'm looking for someone who is on fairly regularly. I find that when there's several days between posts, the story can kind of lose its momentum. I don't expect you to post every hour but once a day or every other day at the very least would be much apperciated to keep things moving!

And last, just to wrap things up, are the obvious: don't control my character without my permission, don't assume anything about my character (if you want your character to know a particular detail about mine ahead of time, let us discuss it first), and know your basics in grammar and spelling. I'm not too terribly strict with grammar and spelling, but I also can't stand a post that's just riddled with obvious errors.

Alright, so hopefully I haven't scared you off yet with my rules, but if I have, perhaps we were not meant to be. I promise that I'm not as snobby as that may I come out, I just know what I want and its easier for me to lay down the law now than us start a role play and I have to bow out and end it because its not up to snuff for what I like.

Now the plots...

Rather than continuing to fill this post with what is already going to be a lot of text, let me just give you the pairings I have in mind and I will expand upon them as you show interest rather than overwelheming you with several plot ideas.

Female Knight/Commoner (Fantasy Setting) -TAKEN
Alien Invasion (Survival Story)
Witches (Set in modern day, alternative history where Wicca is the perdominant religion of the world rather than Christianity)
Shapeshifter/Royalty (This one's a bit of a complicated plotline)
Fledgling Vampire/Sire (Based off Vampire the Masquerade but you don't need to know the game or have played it before to do this plot)

Those are the five pairings I have lined up. As stated, I have a plot for all of them so just tell me which one you're interested in and I will explain the plot.

I can do role plays either over PM or thread. In the past, I've had to be exclusive to PM since I was on sites that don't really want mature content in their regular threads, but it seems that here, its not a big deal so I'll do either.

Just let me know if you're interested! You may respond here or PM me, though I will tell you that you'd probably get a quicker response PMing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom