Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roommates, Carnies, BDSM, MC and More!!! F/f - M/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

welcominglies

Planetoid
welcominglies said:
Hello!

I am looking for a F/f or M/f style RP.

I would like to play a submissive and am looking for a dominate or switch Female or Male to RP with. I would prefer to RP through PM's or Skype.

I will only play OC's!!!!

I have a couple of ideas:
- Work Place Blackmail
- New roommates
- Minecraft
- Slave from an auction.
- Down On Her Luck
- Call of The Siren
- Doll House
- Side Show
- Coffee House

Ideas explained :

Work Place Blackmail: Adorable, young, innocent intern is working her ass off to get a promotion to a full time job at the company. One day her boss sees potential and starts having strange requests for the girl to adhere to a different dress code and even stay late to assist with projects. after some time the boss hires her to do work in whatever way and dressed whatever way the boss wants.

Roommates: A girl is new to town, possibly there for school or moved to get a new start or what not, doesn't matter. She searches around and finds another person who is looking for a roommate to take up an extra room in her house/apartment/dorm/whatever. Everything seems normal until one day the roommate starts making advances on the girl. The girl is surprised that the roommate is making these advances but doesn't seem to mind and goes along with it.

This can be as non-sexual, vanilla or as kink filled as we want to take it... They could be a fuck buddy or in a relationship. Or molded into the perfect little slave for the roommate.

MineCraft: Just like the video game only a little bit more on the real side. Idea is for the world to be similar ( however not made out of blocks ), the world had been demolished and was starting over fresh. Small villages have popped up in places but for the most part the small population is scares and seeing people is rare. Would love to play a female who meets another miner out in the fields, they hit it off, decide to stay together for a bit and fight off the beasts of the MC world.

Slave Auction: I haven't actually had anybody take this one yet... :c My idea was that a girl ends up on display at an auction. She could have been born into the underground slavery world. Maybe she sold herself to slavery. Or even kidnapped and placed into slavery. Either way.... She gets put on display, made to show her body and her talents if that is the way this goes... And eventually she is bought by some woman. She can get back to the house in one way or another... Shipped off in a giant box held still by a rig. taken home in a car with the buyer or even dropped off later by an auction worker.

When she arrives she is to begin working/pleasuring/ect for her new owner. Doing exactly what they tell her to do. She can be a fighter if that could spice things up or what not...

Down On Her Luck: A girl is down on her luck, low on money and in desperate need of a little help to keep her head just above the water. She meets a man, who seems enough like a gentlemen, and offers to help her get on her feet... with little favor. He starts training her to be his slave and even forces her to prostitute and preform for groups and friends to help her "repay" him for the help he so graciously gave her.

Call of the Siren: ( some what of a plot bunny kind of thing not quite sure yet. ) A woman is living a perfectly normal life until she reaches a land mark birthday ( 16-18-20-21-23 ect... ) and suddenly things start to change. She wakes up and her once somewhat awkward boyish body has rounded out into a full hour glass. Her frizzy hair and skin have smoothed and become silken bliss and even her voice has started to take on an almost alluring effect.
Shocked by these changes she talks to a family member during a birthday with and is told that all the women in their family are in fact sirens. However there while this means she will seemingly be a goddess to the men and some women around her, there could be some devastating consciousness if she decides to act on the reactions of others.

Doll House: A young woman gets put into an asylum because her family doesn't want her around for whatever reason. Forgotten in the system by her family the woman discovers they are selling the girls to rich men and women willing to pay enough. The asylum starts telling the families they have run away, died or have been transferred to another facility.
My thought is that this particular girl is sold to somebody who is wanting to make them into their personal doll.... But let me know if you have another idea.

Side Show: (( Plot Bunny )) - [reality or fantasy based] - Working in the amusement business has never been easy. Constant travel, changing faces, performances, and feeling like other than in the caravan you do not belong. The idea is for a pairing of either Boss/worker or worker/worker to be paired and endure the harsh living environment of being owned by a traveling sideshow/circus. Few Ideas... Just ask.

Coffee House: Tucked away in a quiet corner of town is a small cozy Coffee shop. It's full of books and large windows that let the rain run down them from the dark grey skies. Every time you come in there is a girl, sitting curled up in a chair. Her cup full and steaming a book in her lap. She shares a soft shy smile with anybody who happens to catch her eye, but rarely talks to anybody but the person behind the counter. Something about her drives you crazy, you need to get to know more about her, find out her secret. (( could be sexual, magical, anything really ))

Let me know if these interest you?

RE: Roommates and more!!! F/f - M/f

:)I could do the slave auction one if you let me play the master as a male.

RE: Roommates, Slaves and More!!! F/f - M/f

M/F - Room mate and Slave Auction both are interesting.
IM Me.
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

RE: Roommates, Slaves and More!!! F/f - M/f

Can you play a black female slave bought by a white male master?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom