Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Revenge (Archon & whtbitch4u2own)

Archon

Super-Earth
So he finally sold it.

Those words were exactly Demian's thoughts. The house were he grew up, where he could find the last memories of his father, sold and demolished to make an office building. That rat even got the idea of buying the little ice cream shop right in front of it, just to demolish another part of his infancy.

Mr fucking Black. The beggining and end of all his grief. The most corrupt business man in the whole continent, who once wanted to buy Max Callahan's, Demian's father, information business. Knowing how this man was, Max feared for the safety of the whole country, and refused to sell at every step, even as the money offers became ridiculous. Going back and forth in this meetings, Mark Black met Demian´s mother, Alice, and he instantly acquiered an infatuation with her and his greed could not fathom that she was with Max.

This man was taking a lot of things that Mr Black wanted, and Mark always got what he wanted. It is no wonder that a month later, after her mother had turned down all of his pretentious attempts to separate them, his father died in a driving accident. Getting asleep is what the forensics called it, but Demian knew very well that crucial information regarding toxines in his father blood misteriouly dissapeared from the morgue.

Alice was devastated. The only family she had left was Demian. It was understandable that she would approach the confort and safety Mr Black was offering. With the business beign sold now to this man, and having to keep Demian safe and well maintained, she finally surrendered and married Mark Black.

Demian, on the other hand, got trapped in some kind of void inside him. He could not feel anything at all. Nor peace, Nor happiness, nor sorrow. Nothing. He just moved to the Black's mansion, kept going to college, spent a lot of time inside his room, doing nothing. A whole year of just waiting for the days to end came and went. Seeing his house, his home, destroyed woke him up like a bucket of cold water. It all came to his head and flashed in front of is eyes. He saw all the sutile and not so sutile mischiefs Mr Black was doing to him ever since he got under his protection (so to speak). All the unesessary evil he enjoyed performing on Demian.

That was it.
It was time to show that another man's life is not something to toy with. He torn the columns of his life appart. Very well. Demian would do just that then. He would not hold back anything. His imagination is the limit.

He got up his motorcycle, and sped up, making plans in his head while he drove along that sunset coated highway. He would need a lot of nerve, and plenty of opportunities, but he had made up his mind. And the fire in his chest seemed endless.

600full-sandra-kubicka5_zpseecd7218.jpg

The last name Black carried lot of weight and that is why Sandra Black was a very popular name, first when she was high school and now that she is in college. She grew up without a mother and that is what allowed her being influenced by her father by great extent. Believe it or not, she’s got few of her father’s characteristics in her and most common being was that seeing others beneath her. It wasn’t only Sandra but also her Aunt Martha as well as her father’s secretary Jackie. Anyone close to Mr. Black had a sort of a pride carrying with them as if the world was beneath them.

Sandra had no idea when she became such a person but it was part of her personality now and there is no going back. She was pampered over the years which had turned her into sort of a bitch with an attitude. She grew up without a mother and that was challenging enough but thanks to her aunt Martha who’s been there every step of the way. Hard to say, she almost sees her mother in her but also knows she isn’t so there’s a line Sandra try not to cross.

Sandra wanted to go far away to attend a college but her father wanted her nearby so she ended up attending a college in the city. She wanted to dorm there but her father had gotten her a condo which she barely uses since it’s nothing like the mansion they own in the outskirts of a town over. It depends on her mood whether she wants to crash at her condo or at the mansion but of lately, she finds herself at the mansion because there are maids who cleans her room and gives everything in her hand oppose to her working her ass off back at her condo.

She knew her father was like a shark in his line of work and had lot of people that hated him but that was all part of being rich. There will be people who’ll salute him and there were some who cursed at him deep down. One should just ignore them and so was the story in her life too. There were people who’d do anything, mostly guys, if she asked them and some people just envy her for being so darn beautiful and rich. She didn’t have any siblings but did have a step brother whom she wasn’t really fond of. Mostly because he never let anyone in. She did try to talk to him and be friends after her father married his mother but guess he wasn’t ready for a relationship and accept her as his step sister. Something told her that he might be hating her father but that was part of such relationship. Second marriages makes few people happy but lot of people angry, ones who aren’t in its favor.

She had a class later that day so she was about ready to leave for college. She had certain way of presenting herself and being rich, she was a very sophisticated looking at times. She had a black dress on with flowery design to it, two inches heels and a brand name purse on her left elbow as she came down the stairs and around the living room of their big mansion.

Demian almost flew out of his motorcycle as he pressed the breaks at an intersection. He had been thinking exactly what to do so much that he barely saw the crossing cars ten meters from the road. A driver next to him even jumped startled with the noise, and muttered a curse in his seat, which Demian replied with a simple nod with his helmet. Luckily, there were not many cars on the highway that Friday.

Coming to Mr Black thru a direct attack was the most foolish decision. A mob like the one he manages would end the young man's life in a heartbeat (and possibly made it look like he fell of a bridge, or something like that). Trying to take control over his resources would prove to be futile as well, since the rise of the slightest threat was quickly solved brutally, with Mr Black ending on top of everything. The police were indirectly his employees. He really needed something new.

Arriving to the mansion was always an excruciating experience. Since the gardens on the front were so big, the action of "entering" the house was always delayed by the five minutes it took to go from the entrance to the front door or the garage. The thing was that the mere act of driving by the gardens was a reminder of his new life, and had to endure this every time until he reached the doors.
Nevertheless, this time felt different. Something was telling him that this place would change for him. That it would support him in his vengeance.

He parked his motorcycle in the dirty spot of the further garage, quietly streched his 6 foot high body and took his helmet off, absent mindedly arranging his black hair. He took the back stairs to the side of the back garden, and then entered a lonely hall. He did not want everybody seeing him enter. Regardless of this last desire, remembering all these scenes from his past made him nostalgic. Maybe, just maybe, he could cross paths with her mother before she left for the weekend with Mr Black as they always did.

He walked to the middle of the living room, and looked around, but no one was to be seen. He was ready to give up, when he heard footsteps on the stairs. He halted, hoping for this sound to be Alicia, but it was Sandra Black, his step-sister. An idea appeared in his mind, and he was amazed by how fast he had changed into his new mindset. Maybe he did not know Mr Black's weakpoints, but she could surely help. He streched his leather jacket and walk to meet her at the stairs' end.

-"Good afternoon Sandra. Are you having class now? It is almost night, and I was wondering if we could have dinner together. I feel like we never talked, and we live under the same roof! What do you think?"-

He finished the sentece looking up with his dark blue eyes.

Sandra had very little idea how far her father’s reach went and how deep his pockets were when it came to influence. He was a shark in the world of business and that’s how he got into other business that were black but he had a dummy legal corporation to hide his other activities. Having cops in his pockets helped him put on that charade where he showed himself as if he’s a good man. Sandra didn’t care as long as she was taken care of and pampered in all the needed ways.

Sandra was still very young and living her life so she could care less about her father’s personal life. She had accepted his new wife but not as her mother…just as her father’s wife. She still kept it to first name basis as they never got close or bonded. Her son, Sandra’s step brother, on the other hand was someone she’d like to get to know but he seemed bit out of place the most times she’d seen him. He always stayed distant so she’d never got a chance but her other friends seems quite interested in him when they’d come over and saw him around.

She didn’t push it. She knew everyone needed their time to accept things. Just like that, she had accepted that the guy she was interested in was actually trying to screw around with two girls. The other girl was her friend and that’s how she found out so she texted him about dropping the planned date that day. She was a bit sad but wasn’t dumb enough to let it ruin her day. She was still in her occasional jolly mood and smiled when she saw Demian at the end of the staircase, her heels clicked, “Hey…good afternoon.” She smiled, “Funny you say afternoon and say it’s almost night.” She chuckled at his comment and nodded in excitement, “Well look at that. I just had my night date cancelled. I think that would be great…older brother? Or should I keep it to Demian?” She smiled at him as she came around to stand before him, his tall stature quickly making her seem like a tiny little thing. “I will be back in few and then we can head out?” She looked up at him, waiting for his approval for confirmation.

She certainly had a way of moving around owning the place. Nothing strange, of course -thought Demian- She actually owns the place, but still, it is remarcable how the little words they exchanged while she finished walking down the stairs centered the whole attention on them. He was sure that every maid two rooms around there would had have their ears ready to attend anything she may have said. He was certain of this skill she had, but he was surprised on how little he actually knew of her. Well, it was useless to think about the past. Only the future mattered.

Demian laughed like if her half-made joke really had made any effect on him. luckily, he was an excellent actor. The hate he felt had petrified his heart long ago. He just needed to endure this meaningless social interactions with her to extract as much information as possible, and to make her a pawn in his game. He looked directly into her eyes with a warm smile while she talked, and acted surprised when she said that her date was cancelled:

-"Nothing serious, I hope. I don't want to get between your apointments. I just thought it would be a good idea. The fact that you don't know how to call me is a clear example that we need to spend some more time together."-

Demian smiled kindly and looked at her. She really appeared smaller so near him, and fragile, too. The dress elegantly fell following her body's shape, and it really suited her. He could smell her perfume. And she would help him with his cause. She is everything a gift should look like. Quickly, he followed:

-"I was thinking something rather simple. The weather is nice, we could eat out on the big balcony on the west wing. I can send the housework to prepare a table with some pasta and wine for us. If it is ok with you, of course."- Demian comfortably leaned against the column next to the stairs, he combed his hair with his hands and replied her question. -"Sure. Take your time. I will be waiting right here."-

He purposefully avoid answering how he wanted her to call him. She had no right to call him brother, but he did not want to sound like an ass, so he left it to her free interpretation. He called a maid and told her what she needed to know to begin the preparations.

Sandra was only trying to find out what to call him. They never had a decent conversation so it was clear how close they were. For some reason, she had never paid mind to him and now that he was speaking to her, she didn’t mind it at all. She smiled nervously as his comment and nodded in agreement, “That seems like the perfect reason why we should spend some time together.” She came about to stand in front of him after coming down the stairs.

She looked towards the west wing of the house and then back up at him, “West wing? I think that’s fine. It does have a nice view I heard…never visited though.” She said indirectly indicating how big the house was and till date, she didn’t take the full tour of their house. Watching him stealthily stand there, she took a second to see how handsome he was and secretly wished he wasn’t her step brother but it is what it is. One can’t just change their relationship.

She smiled softly, flicking her blonde flocks over her shoulders, “Ok then. I shall be back in about 20 minutes. Max 30.” She said and pat his arm as she pass by him, “I will be right back. Demian..!” She said addressing him with his name and walked out of the mansion, swaying her hips. She went over to her friend’s place to address an issue she had to take care of before returning back to her place. She parked her car and walked into the mansion, her eyes moving here and there to find out where Demian was.

A bursty laugh almost got its way to his mouth from his chest, but he managed to keep his cool while she was saying that she did not know the whole house. Well, It was something he could expect of Sandra and her self centered ways. Demian nodded in agreement and told her that he have not seen the whole house yet as well. A dumb lie, but effective to keep her in a comfortable zone where she could lower all her defenses. A small glint in her eye didn't go unnoticed. Was it really interest on her part, or just his racing mind, foreseeing things it wished? However, he did not do anything out of place: this was not the time to make advances, no matter how eager he was.

He said goodbye with a smile and waving his hand. Once she was out of sight, he went to his room to shower and generally trim up. If he was so lucky, or even better, so good to have already picked her attention in that kind of way, he should never let this opportunity go away, even less with his first approach to his revenge. He shaved and changed into a nice white shirt and black jeans, thinking that dressing this way would give a more formal appearence to their spontaneous meeting. Demian sensed how she normally likes to be trated, and this was a perfect example of how to avoid breking her comfort zone. He went out to the balcony on the west wing just in time to see how the service finished setting up the table. They told him that the food was coming along nicely as well. Demian stood to watch the whole scene: The balcony was a 25 square meters roofless space, where you could see the trees on the back garden, and at this time at night one could smeel the trees' scent. In the middle, there was a square wooden table, and two broad wooden chairs. On top of the table there were the dishes, a small lamp gave a warm orange light on it, adding up to the dim orange lights that were on the wall, giving the place a dreamy appearence.

As Demian stepped into the house again, he saw her enter the hall again in a hurry, looking everywhere, most likely looking for him. The satisfaction he felt thinking this was the case.

-"Sandra! What a great sense of time. You came just as the food is beign served. Here, grab my arm and walk with me."- He offered his right arm, knowing full that it let her see his well dressed body and walked with her to the balcony.

Sandra had no idea what games he was playing here and that she was merely a part of the game for him. She didn’t usually let her guards down with boys since she did have status to maintain but with Demian, it was different. There was a feel about him…a family but at the same time, it would have been nice if it wasn’t that way. It was a weird feeling and for the first time she thought about how nice and handsome he looked…something her friends have noticed and mentioned plenty times.

She had returned from her little trip to her friends and now was looking forward to a dinner with her so called step-brother. Her eyes seeking him around the house when she heard him call out to her. She looked up in the direction, “Ahh …yes.” She said and smiled as she grabbed his offered hand for help. She let him guide her towards the balcony, squeezing his hand, “I am really excited. Did you shower? Hmm I smell the freshness….N..not that you were stinking.” She said to correct herself. “Urhhh I should keep quiet.” She smiled softly as she let him take her to it.

As they walked hooked by their arms to the table, Demian smiled at her comment with nothing but kindness, fake kidness, but she would not see the difference. He grabed her hand with his, and in what could be called wishing eyes on his face he told her: -"Please don't. I really want to get to know you tonight, and, believe me, you don't want me doing all the talking! I may be dull at times."- He measured how she responded to this, and by the time he rised his head they were already on the door to go to the balcony.

-"Here, let me help you."- He ran to her seat and pushed it out to let her sit comfortably making a funny bow movement with his head. He then proceeded to sit himself and called the maid so she could start bringing the food. -"They have done a splendid job here, this site looks really nice."- He took a glance around, and thoughtfully finished his eyes' travelling on her eyes, deeping his gaze. -"So, tell me, you have lived here since when? Why have you never visited this side of the house? What do you normally do day after day?"-

Back
Top Bottom