Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking m/m roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep this short so you don't have to read a lot. I'm a literate roleplayer who has been playing for over ten years. I do not fade to black and assume there will be smut.

Note: When you PM me, please include what pairing(s) you want, and any plot ideas you might have. I don't respond to PMs that just ask if I'm looking.

Here are some of my favorite pairings. I'm willing to play either role for any of them, but if you want to play a submissive character I may say no; I'm constantly being asked to play dom and it's a little annoying.

Masseur x Client
Gay for Pay
Frat brother x new pledge
camp counselor and camper
Babysitter
Brother x Brother
Father x Son
Doctor x Patient
Stripper x Customer
Jock x Unpopular
Superheroes/villains (OC's only)
Prince/prince (medieval fantasy)

I'm also interested in playing against the following celebrities (as themselves, not as playbys):
Chase Crawford
Ian Somerhalder
Channing Tatum
Chad Michael Murray
James Marsden
Chris Meloni

I also might be interested in trying mild furry/bestiality, so if you're willing to help me try it for the first time, let me know!

Hope to hear from you!

RE: Seeking m/m roleplays!

I'm interested in a Father x Son.I'd like to play the son.Do you have a plot in mind?

I know we are already planning a RP, but how about another one? Gay for pay maybe?

Hi there. I'm new to this site but have been role playing for quite a while. I like mid to long posts with detail. Kind of 'story' type of role playing. I have a charrie that would be a good for that furry/beasty thing you might want to try. He his a half human half wolf demon. He is rather new so his personality is rather shaky but I can adjust him any way you like. He can be human but he prefers his wolf form. Check him out and see what you think.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d39/velvet356/other%20anime/Summoners/animal/blueandgold_wolfboy.jpg
name: Blue-Moon
Fav food: raw meat
Fav thing to do: chase things and hunt
Least fav food: anything cooked
HATES: being called Dog-Mutt-Puppy...you get the idea

I also like the idea of the camper thing. With me being the camper. I have a good charrie for that as well.
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u638/Juviachantakesabath/Kurapica.jpg

Name:Julian
Orientation: Gay...but doesn't advertise it
Fav thing to do: Read and paint
Fav food: to many to count
Least fav food: shrimp and salmon
Often found: in the library, under a shady tree reading or painting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom