Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rough and teasing roleplays. [M+F, M+Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBellroy

Planetoid
Well hello there! I'm Mister Bellroy, an easy going semi professional roleplayer, roleplaying since 2002 with some legitimately long breaks. Played table roleplay and on forums and of course sexual roleplays on forums and in chats. Before you continue I should say that I only roleplay on this forum (threads, pms) or Skype and my timezone can shift from time to time since I move between Northern Europe and West Coast of USA periodically.

F-List

Short and medium roleplays are prefered, there are few exceptions when I will play long game but usually, due to the improvised nature of roleplays they start to accumulate incohirences in stories and it makes sense to reboot or start new one. Two or three paragraphs of text is my favourite length, there are exceptions for exposition, or when partner is not doing much but usually I find it's easier to play in this manner. Also I'm not a fan of most of fandoms, I can reuse the universe (Say Vampire the Masquarade, Mass Effect) but not the characters.

I'm open to brainstorming and new intellectual property (as they call it in Hollywood), but here are some of my favourite scenraios. As usuaul MC means "My character" and YC means "your character.

Bad, bad thief
Rough, Dubious Consent, Wild and Feral.

My character is embassy employee, with military intelligence background. Your character is thief. YC was tasked with procuring some documents from safe hidden in my apartment downtown and were given false information, thinking that MC is away for a long weekend she breaks into apartment only only to be seen by diplomat, they engage into close quarter combat before he gains an upper hand and starts to interrogate her with rather unorthodox methods. Eventually forcing her to submit to him.

Photoshoot
Teasing, Cheating, Clothed Sex.

Your character want's to make special present for an anniversary – an erotic album featuring his favourite girl. After a quick internet search she finds a guy that seem to be able to do the job for a good price. They chat a little, in a process he asks for her measurements to aquire some lingerie and asks her to bring some props that she if comfortable with herself. Roleplay starts when she meets rather handsome and well traveled photographer. This is medium length roleplay that might become long. Both characters will tease each other for a long time before giving into their desires and even then they might decide not to acknowledge breach of faithfulness (for her) or professionally (for him).

Futa hunter
Rough, Dubious Consent

This roleplay can go in many ways, it can be an interpretation of Red Riding Hood but with Futa in main role or a little more noir style. In both scenarios your character is Futa or Hermaphrodite (yep, those are different) while my character is procurer of such specimens for richer people. Depending on how it goes MC might just decide to break his contract and have YC for himself, or your character decides to try and seduce mine in attempt to get free.

A little bit of blackmail
Blackmail, Dubious Consent, Hard, Cheating, Possibly Cuckold, Humiliation

Our characters work in same company, probably even same department but different specialities. Yours is public relations professional. Few weeks ago YC decided to show off before her boyfriend and show him "her" corner office, in fact she decided to show him her bosses office. Problem was everything in this building was recorded and my character somehow got his dirty hands on this recording.

Threatening to reveal and upload the video to the internet, and arguably ruining her career if not in entire country but in entire city my character forces yours to have sex with him, only to reveal to her that he drugged her boyfriend and put him in front of the monitor to watch them. Later on MC can force her to join and go to the same room with her BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom