Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Schoolgirls, Tentacle Monsters & Harem Fun! Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess1227

Planetoid
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥​

About Me​

I DO NOT do just non-con or RPs related to Monsters, Beasts & Demons; therefore, let me know if you wish to RP without those! If you assume this then you're missing out!

Hai and thanks for visiting my RP Request thread! I'm a very creative, detailed RP partner. I generally am interested in RP Partners that can post NO LESS than 4-7 lines in a single RP post. I find it is hard to really RP with anything less than that. I think & RP as a writer; therefore, I tend to post at least a couple good paragraphs at the bare minimal. I also enjoy playing as multiple characters and tend to be pretty good at it. I'm your girl if you like playing against more than one female character. I do RP with other girl partners. I can play a dom for any of your submissive characters . So don't be shy to ask.

I do RP over PMs, Threads & YIM. Add me on YIM: RPGirl19.

Favorite Kinks
  • Various Creatures/Characters I Like which can be found HERE
  • Playing s Myself
  • Ass Play (Spanking, Groping/Fondling and even Penetration)
  • Breeding
  • Bondage/Collars (chains, cuffs, rope etc)
  • Cum (The taste, feel and it sometimes having arousing affects but also getting on skin/clothing)
  • Gags (mostly ball gags since it is rare in a rp but also the use of panties as a gag)
  • Gangbangs/Gangrape
  • Heavy Petting (Teasing, rubbing, fondling/groping etc)
  • Neck Play (Kissing/Licking the neck)
  • Sexual Exhaustion (includes Multiple Orgasms and Fucked Senseless)
  • Corruption

Things that I will NOT do in a RP
  • Lactation (I hate milk)
  • Watersports/Scat
  • Breast Growth (I have a issue with enlarging breast beyond what I see in the character's image)
  • The Words "Crotch" or "Cunt" as I don't like either of those words. I know it sounds strange but it gives me a "Cringe" feeling.

• ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥​

Fantasy RPs

D&D Dice RP Games

What is Dice RP? It is like D&D style RPs. I know it doesn't sound like a lot of fun but you'd be wrong to assume that. Dice RPs can be very entertaining because the dice add a random and unpredictable outcomes to the RP. The concept is giving the female characters the choice to make their own fate; instead of just plotting how and where their downfall will take place.

I've created a dice/lust system that can be applied to various roles for any character. This doesn't always have to be battle driven though. There is also a survival system in which an important character (say, a princess) has to choose between two friends and one of them would be sexually sacrificed. The dice would determine her choices on some cases but also would help to establish what each captured character would face upon being sacrificed. The important character would have to watch as her friend (or friends since sometimes she loses them both) are ravaged. There is also another adventure type RP in which a female has to perform certain tasks throughout a journey (like giving a guy a blow job in exchange for water/food or playing some numbers/riddle game that has a bad end if she gets it wrong). There really are a number of ways that dice can make a RP interesting.

Survival Game

This RP is based on my "Survivor Game" found on this profile. You don't really have to get into the whole "Dice" thing as I'd be doing the dice as a form of basic outcome determination.

The set-up is pretty simple. I will play as 20 female characters (Long Term). There are two locations where this RP can take place (the castle or a dangerous dungeon). I use dice in this RP to determine the next part & outcomes. The first 10 heroines (who enter the dungeon with the 20) are immediately captured. The other 10 "free heroines" must fight their way through the dungeon BUT here is where it gets interesting. These free heroines must make unbearable choices during each "battle Scene". They are shown a situation in which 2 of their friends are trapped. The "free heroine" must then choose which female they will save (because only one can be saved). This would leave the second captured heroine to be sexually sacrificed. The free heroine must then watch as the "sacrificed heroine" is sexually taken (imagine how much humiliating this could become when you doom one of your friends. I'm sure there will be grudges and bad blood after that). There is a catch though. There are some instances where NEITHER captured heroine will be saved. The dice sometimes can roll out a choice in which the choice goes to the "DM, master of the dungeon etc" at which time the heroine must watch as both of her friends are abused & violated. The set-up includes a system in which you don't reveal what each captured girl is facing. I roll the dice and you just play out what was decided for that particular victim. It gets better because, even after saving one, the free heroine must fight her own battle to escape. There is another idea in which a certain dice roll (usually 11-20) dooms the free heroine as well. This adds a bit of randomness to the RP and makes it interestingly unpredictable.

Fantasy Adventure & Corruption RP

Corruption has never be any Sweeter

This involves an adventure RP in which a heroine (or heroines) must battle various enemies. The concept/setting I have is a group of females would be involved are on some form of adventure/quest (like Corruption of Champions). They would battle various types of creatures (tentacle monsters, slime/goo creatures, goblins/imps, evil humans wishing to turn them into sex slaves etc).

Imagine a whole group (harem) of females defiled by pleasure and overcome by lust. The females that are involved would find themselves having their bodies and souls tainted by the overwhelming lust (to the point that some of them might transform into darker characters which a lust to see their friends fall and even toy with them themselves).

I tend to love pleasure driven RP where the female is overcome by desire. It is so exciting to play a corruption scene in which a pure and innocent creature (ie angels) is turned into a creature of animalistic lust. One of the objectives could be to toy and corrupt with the main character which is Princess Elizabeth in order to corrupt the royal beauty maybe to establish her as a dark queen or because the opposing character just wishes to own the highly popular figure. I can play as a Harem in the form of Elves, Humans, Witches, Vampire, Demon, Angels and More!​

The Hunt for the Grave Robbers

This RP involves my female character receiving information that there have been a series of despicable acts within the land. Someone is robbing tombs and graveyards. So, the character gathers up some friends in order to investigate these claims. She discovers that the Grave Robbers have been ransacking a nearby cave in the land. The scoundrels must be dealt with before they can disgrace more of the dead. These Grave Robbers have chosen a cave which has a dark and unforgettable history (although people want to forget) because there was a time when witches weren't so welcomed in the land. There was a time when a being came that claimed to be from a heavenly place. This person caused the inhabitants of Anthiathia to despise the witches. There were even events of outbreaks within Anthiathia (plague, insanity, monsters and the whole lot etc) and all of this was thought to be the evil of the witches. There was a witch hunt and many witches were murdered in the unfounded fears of the people. One of these places was the cave where the Grave Robbers are now. The legend goes that the cave was the home of a group of witches that were killed during the Witch Hunt; however, not without consequence because the cave and surrounding land was forever cursed. My female character and her friends all arrive at this cave to track down the Grave Robbers. The cave actually goes deeper than most think. The RP is centered around the track through the cave, encounters with the Grave Robbers and possible the spirits of the witches. There also would be monstrous beings and beasts that are associated with the curse set upon the cave.

The Cursed Necklace

Princess Elizabeth is considered an important figure in the land of Carpathia. That isn't only because she is the princess and that her body is greatly desired by many but also because she is very compassionate. This isn't unknown to a dark figure in the land (mage, king, prince etc) who has been keeping an eye on the Beauty. This figure would intend to humiliate the princess. It would be something seen as amusing to watch the heroine princess fall to his many minions as they all take advantage of her. This could be quite real OR towards the end, he could reveal that it was all in her head (although by then she'd be his) or part of a dream world that he creates.

The central idea is that the Princess would be gifted with a beautiful necklace which has a dark, highly tainting power over its wearer. Its evil influence is released when the stone turns black at which point, the necklace summons/draws various dark entities to the beloved princess. The encounters only serving to increase the power of the necklace over her (each scene would feed the necklace making it heavier and harder to take off). It also could have Mind-Control and Hypnotic Influences over her as well. Once she is entranced, all manner of things can happen to her without so much of a finger being raised by the dangerous, sword wielding princess. The catch though is that she'd be toyed with because the girl would be fully aware of what is going on while she is entranced. She'd just be unable to stop it.

It also influences scenarios such as the princess getting fucked by a band of orcs or a horny werewolf while being collared by the werewolf but also being pounded by that tentacle beast she failed to defend against and ensnared in the tentacle monstrosity that lurks beneath the castle beyond the hidden door to her bedroom. Sweet Elizabeth might even find her trip to the garden to include circumstances with the plants wanting to pollinate a very different flower as they take total control over her. I am sure the corruption would soon have her enjoying that double penetration or she eagerly using all her holes to please.

This would lead to scenes where the princess would be punished riding a wooden horse as it rocks her into ecstasy. The lovely princess would be seen as a nice breeding subject and she'd be bred by multiple species. These enemies would mate with her in order to create stronger more dangerous beings that would later attack her and her entire kingdom (including other females).

The entire corruption would deepen as her own guards and protectors would see her weakness and would be eager to join in on destroying the princess' innocence. This could lead to her betraying her boyfriend/suitor who would be forced to watch while his lover succumbs to her carnal desires. He'd endure watching his beloved having been such a strong fighter now so weak that she'd be unable to withstand even the simplest enemy. The beauty that once enjoyed a fruitful life as a royal subject now nothing more than aslave serving those once beneath her.

Towards the end of the play, the princess would be forced to display herself in public taking part in lewd, erotic acts. In the end, Elizabeth would be a nice Slut riding her new master's (the dark figure who started it all) cock.
    Some Ideas include TENTACLES (Yea you know I like that) because there's nothing better to me than her being broken and violated by a monstrous tentacle beast hehe. I am sure her master would soon find out how vulnerable she is to those tentacles after finding out she LOVES IT! Ghosts/Spirits (Really interested in this one because I bet a haunted feel would be fun if it occurred in that tunnel off her room, in her bedroom or somewhere on the land or even in her own castle). Werewolves, Slime/Gel, Orcs/Imps etc. The Summoning which involves her being used as part of a ritual to summon the demons and monsters to take over the land.

Various males around her and maybe even females. Some other ideas include abnormal ideas such as The Horny Toad or The Fish aren't so normal are they? I am sure there are a whole seperate list of ideas we could come up with.

The Dark Forest (Based on a Dream I Had)

There is a kingdom that has a certain problem. The problem is the Dark Forest. It is a dangerous place for warriors or any traveler. Recently, several knights and even a male mage have been killed in the Dark Forest. The reason is because of various monstrous beasts that dwell within the woods.

It finally gets so bad, that the princess decides to risk her very life to enter the forest. She hopes to eradicate the monsters BUT she'd find out that the monsters have better plans than simply killing her. They'd capture her and violate her before possibly breeding the princess in order to unleash a hellion of monstrous offspring. The worst of these creatures is a purplish, tentacle beast that is a powerful adversary. It was the one that killed the mage. Elizabeth rides in on her white horse and confronts the unruly beast. Will the princess succeed or will she succumb to overwhelming pleasure as the beasts of the forest completely have their way with the blonde beauty?

Bandits: Princess to Sex Slave

The princess is riding inside the Royal Caravan on her way to another land or kingdom. Her convoy is soon ambushed and attacked by a group of bandits. The usual loot for these bandits is often goods or money. They have made a living off hijacking carts and stealing the loot. This time it is different. They don't expect to be lucky enough to find that this convoy is quite different than the usual ones they tend to attack. There they find the princess. The allure and beauty of their new possession is very enticing for the bandits. They can't resist the prized jewel of the entire kingdom. What will they do with her? Ransom? Something Else? What if she were the ONLY thing of value they find in the convoy? I am sure they wouldn't wish to walk away empty handed. They might sell her to the highest bidder as a sex slave or keep her for themselves. It'll have to be humiliating to be a princess turned into a sex slave.

Legend of the Beast

Those in Anthiathia have long told of a legend that includes a fearsome beast that is said to roam the lands in the Eastern Region of Anthiathia. The legend also states that the beast has been known to cause considerable trouble for the many kingdoms that dot the region by which it lives. It has become so bad at times that the kingdoms have sent knights, warriors and fighters to take down the beast. Those that have tried have failed and never returned from their task. There is little known about the beast but it is thought that it is a wolf-like creature (werewolf) that devours those that stand in its way. The truth is that this being is not merely a werewolf. He is "The Alpha-King" of a kingdom that has long been forgotten. He also isn't entirely wolfish but is actually more human than he is wolf. This is critical for the actual RP that I wish to do.

The RP includes the princess setting out to track down this beast. The beast might not even be the BEAST (If we'd like to include her taking on the true beast later on) and he might be annoyed that everyone thinks that he must be destroyed. The REAL beast responsible could be a large tentacle monster that ravages any female that dares challenge it. That would make the werewolf just a bystander but he'd surely punish the princess for stepping on his toes. He'd likely claim to wish to live in peace and would usually kill those that dare challenge him but the princess is very different than the other warriors that have tried to take him down. The wolf-man is intrigued by her but also attracted to her beauty. So he'd set out to capture her and turn her into his "lovely plaything" but this would lead to a surprisingly realization. He'd discover that the princess is actually aroused by being dominated. It might be amusing given that the princess might come with Chain and Collar only to have it used on her instead. I also have a strong like for something similar to this in which the wolf-man might toy with her desires. This might lead to some form of a "Romantic" involvement between them and maybe he'd become king again through a marriage to the princess.

Princess Sophie's Hidden Room

Was it smart for such a sexy princess to go wandering off all by herself? Was it a bad idea to skip class or to wear such a skimpy outfit such as what Sophie was wearing? Princess Sophie had a lovely figure that fit the body of a royal heir. The girl was the younger of two sisters that came from the Kingdom of Carpathia. Sophie was dressed in a black mini-skirt and a red corseted top with lots of cleavage showing. The princess wasn't dressed like a slut but her outfit sure suggested it. The outfit also consisted of black stockings with attachable garter straps and a pair of red bra/panties (as seen in her above image). Sophie was nothing like her well-mannered older sister. She was a rebel and liked to break the rules. That was precisely what brought her to the empty room of the academy. It was entirely empty because there was piles of junk and desks scattered about. Her reason for skipping class to spend time inside a deserted classroom was her drawing. She was doodling on some paper as she sat at a desk towards the center of the floor. The girl was unknowingly making herself quite available to a secret creature that desired such sweet and soft things to play with; indeed, such things like the curvacious body of a young princess.

Corruption of the Empress (Harem)
    The Empress is a beautiful and kindhearted empress who rules over a vast kingdom. Inside the Empress' Land, all are free to do as they wish. There was just one part of the empire that was the only exception and that was the place that was run by (Your Char). This character resides over a city within her empire and it is this character that is plotting to overthrow the Empress. The reason was because she was seen a serious threat to the dark world under their control. That is because of the fact that she was trying to shut down their harem of sex-slaves. This city which is controlled by (your Char) is actually a hub for a lucrative sex-slave market. The Empress doesn't see this as a good thing. She has met several females that have come from your char's harem and thought they had been brainwashed into thinking that they actually enjoyed the pleasures given. Who would want to be a slave for free? That is how she questions it. The plot for the RP is simply to dethrone her and then corrupt and influence her into becoming the sex slave herself; the very thing that she was bent upon ridding from all corners of her empire.

This dark character seeking to dethrone the Empress is in charge of a group known as the Red Tide. It is an organization that is involved in sexual activity that has been common place for generations. It is an elite group that only few had the privilege of knowing about or ever being a member. The group that operates within the city also tend to have "orgies" related to a high-class style, brothel-like building in its downtown section. The harem takes place by this group wishing to introduce the Empress and various females to this hidden world so that they will become entranced within it. The thought of the empress submitting to her darkest desires and eventually loving what she had fought so long to oppose is priceless. It could be a lot of fun for sure. The plot included having the empress experience what all other sex slaves felt; which was, intense and overwhelming pleasure. It would even be fun to watch it happen and taunted her with her futile efforts to resist.

(Your Char) would first start with the Empress’ best friends. What better way to torment and taunt the empress than by using her best friends? That would make it a personal vendetta. This includes corrupting the Empress Best Friend Scarlet. Oh, how much fun that will be!

Wicked Maid (FxF)
    This RP involves an idea in which my character is a naive schoolgirl (at an academy, mansion, manor etc). The girl soon catches the attention of your character who is a maid. The RP evolves into a situation in which your character seeks to turn my character into a sex toy and have all manners of fun with her. You can play as a futa if you like. I'm open to kinks and discussions as well. Feel Free To PM Me!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sci Fi

Space Adventure: Colonization & Sex

A space faring race of females are traveling the universe in search of life. This could be because of their home planet being destroyed. They would certainly find life but it would come at a cost. It seems this alien life form is seeking to breed/mate and toy with any human female that steps foot across their path. It could take place on a space-station/ship or an alien planet. It could even be an invasive alien force that boards their ship or maybe infects one of the females (making her a host). There could also be another RP scenario in which these group of females are part of a galactic task force that is sent to investigate disturbances. That could lead to them getting ambushed and sexed up.

Control: A Perverted AI World

Technology had advanced exponentially in recent years. No one had bothered to ask how technology might backfire. They did not think about how searching for the latest cutting-edge technology would soon get out of control. They didn’t think to ponder the possibilities of giving full control to anything that could fully think for its self. Mankind had certainly been warned about the threat but it is wasn't clear that anyone could actually imagine what actually would occur. the situation wasn't entirely evil and bad. The only problem was that the AIs now had tremendous power and they were using that over the human race.

It began harmlessly with cell phones getting smarter and the computers becoming smaller and more intelligent. Humans got lazy and began to want to give computers the ability to think for themselves to solve life's everyday problems. In China, waiters and cooks were replaced by robots but that soon progressed to even more complex tasks. It wasn’t long before the human population in everyday jobs were being entirely replaced with robots and mechanical devices that controlled all aspects of one’s life. In fact, the robots now fought mankind’s wars as soldiers. They decided life and death as emergency personnel. The dangers did not stop there. The skies were being patrolled by drones and the street cameras controlled by advanced intelligent computer systems that quickly replaced the CIA and the FBI. There were virtual games that were so dangerous that they were soon banned across the globe for taking over the host’s mind. Yes, it seemed technology had progressed into the advanced age. Some saw the AI as EVIL but the truth was that the AI just was smarter than humans and quite perverted. Whats so evil about that? Yes, I'm sure the human females will be changing their minds very soon.

Mankind now feared what they had created. Wars broke out between humans and the AI system that had total control of the world. It was clear to the humans that they had to destroy the things they had created. Most thought that this was going to be easy. There was no way in hell that computer systems and robots could outsmart man right? They were unfortunately dead wrong. The AI system used hacking techniques unlike anything ever seen in the history of the world in order to take over anything mechanical or electronic. It was a nightmarish situation that would only get worse from there. The AI systems began to manipulate the humans through all the knowledge given to it by technology. It was able to provide pleasures that enslaved human with little regard for their freedom because they were addicted to the feelings the AI gave. So now, the fight was on to bring the human invention to a close but the AI had different ideas.

AI Game of Fun & Pleasure

This is a AI (or Robot) style RP. It would involve a girl(s) that go into a building or city controlled by an intelligent AI system. They have no idea that this AI is more advanced than any computer they might have ever used. The AI would subject them all kinds of sexual encounters and/or stimulate them in various ways that reflect their desires (I.E. It might already know their turn ons and use it against them). It might humiliate them by recording the activities in order to get them to betray friends, keep quiet or continue to the next room/task. The AI might involve various sex machines and toys along with aphrodisiacs that can be filtered in through injection or some other means. The thought of robotic hands groping a female is exciting. I can imagine a world where she makes her way through an abandoned building or finding herself overcome by robotic humanoids with more cock then she can handle. Another scene could involve the female battling these robotic or even encountering a creature created in a lab within the AI controlled building.[/i]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Post-Apoc RP: The Lust Virus (AKA: -The L-Virus)

There is little known about how exactly the virus and outbreak begun. The rumor is that there was a horrible accident at a lab in a major city. There was an experiment that was attempting to improve the sexual genetics in humans but there are consequences for such behavior. Those that have survived the initial outbreak (which killed off half the world’s population) have taken to traveling in groups. This is because there is a truth in safety with numbers. The infected also tend to travel in packs though as well but there have been known to be strays. It isn’t a fatal (zombiefying) virus to everyone but causes a rise in aggression in almost all males that catch the virus. The females that catch the virus are usually expected to have an increase in lust. In fact, the majority of females that catch the virus do not become zombified as a lot of the males do. The virus also can improve intelligence as well as increase powers of the human body. This makes most that catch the virus become hazardous because they aren’t your typical brain-dead zombie. The virus can also cause mutilations in the male population that can transform them into various entities that can be dangerous to the other non-zombie-like individuals. One of these mutilations is having the ability to grow appendages which are used for binding and sexual stimulation. There is also another transformation that resembles something like a hell-hound or a werewolf which have incredible strength. The virus also enables the use of pheromones/aphrodisiacs to attract victims for sexual feeding. Those can get entangled and ensnared in these traps are usually overcome by intense pleasure. The females that catch the virus become addicted and develop a craving for sexual encounter. The female can even be known to willingly be ambushed by the walking infected

Nightmare Realm

This is a world created for nightmares. Everyone has a nightmare or something they fear; whether it is an insane clown, creepy crawly spiders or even the horror at being kidnapped. There are lots of horrors and nightmares that can come to mind. This RP particular involves a place that is set in another dimension and/or realm that can look like the real world but have a twisted and bizarre nature. It might look normal but beneath the surface it is far from normal. It all starts with one group of girls that find themselves in the Nightmare Realm. My version that I currently have involves them on a school bus with the teacher on a school trip. In this new world, anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. There in Nightmare Realm is a town with a graveyard with an underground crypt, an asylum full of evil and dangerous spirits and people, a school where the teachers aren’t so normal and treat their students more like sex slaves rather than academic students, a haunted house/manor with demons and perverted spirits (See my Haunted House RP for Details), a circus that includes the clown’s perverted fun house and much MORE!.

If you thought that was all there was about the RP, then you don't know Nightmare Realm. Some of the girls would find themselves trapped in a "Dream-like World" similar to something you’d see in a Freddy Krueger movie with a “Sexual Twist” of course. It would be a place in which they could not escape and while dreams are not real these dreams are more than real. They would face whatever nightmare the dream had in store for them. The thing about the dream part of Nightmare Realm is that things they had to go through in the past or things they did NOT go through can occur. The ideas for this sort of RP are endless since it could be just about anything.

Things such as demons, vampires, zombies, hideous and ugly tentacle creatures and werewolves roam this realm freely. This is NOT a place where mortals should ever hope to find themselves. Snuff is available for those that like very bad ends.

The Asylum of the Damned

This is a RP that involves some characters (yours) that are purely wicked and quite perverted! The spirits and demons inside are full of lust. The idea is that a group of schoolgirls (Whom I would RP) get caught in a freak storm that washes out the roads. So they take refuge in an abandoned asylum. Unfortunately for them, the place is not as empty as it looks. The place used to be home to some of the worst people; including rapist and murderers and those still roam the place freely. Some of the former patients at the hospital would love to capture the girls and turn them into their personal little sex toys or maybe even into sex slaves.

Molested On A Train
    This is a RP which is centered around a female riding a train full of perverted passengers. The perverted passengers don't even have to be all male. The idea is that something like a schoolgirl boards the train and the ride starts normally. Then things begin to progress from simple innocent brushes of hands to fondling, groping and then full on sex taking place. This could be a long term plot in which several females are corrupted on this pleasure train (nice name for it right?) and there could even be some of the females, that have been corrupted before, wishing to take part in the debauchery. That would mean that she might lure other females onto the train for the passengers to play with or maybe even some of the girls might hear about the pleasure train which leads them to wish to be molested themselves. There could even be a hidden underground society where these females on the train are taken to become the sex slaves of that underground society. There likely is a lot of ways that we could play this plot out but if it sounds like fun then PM me.

The Babysitter
    This RP involves a scene in which a female takes a job as a babysitter. She might have an encounter with the "Father" or maybe the older son in the family. There is even an idea in which the whole "Babysitting Gig" is actually a set up to lure her to a house for some "Fun-Time" which would mean that the person luring her there is intent upon turning her into a sex slave. I'm sure there are lots of ways a babysitter RP could take place and so if you have an idea, I'm listening!

Sweet Corruption
    This RP involves a female who might have a boyfriend but the relationship isn't very satisfying for her. The idea is that your character seeks to seduce her and give her EVERYTHING that she has ever wanted (usually all that is kink-wise) as YC would have so much fun in toying with her desires. Soon, she'll be wrapped around your finger and begging to be fucked. I think this could follow an S&M setting in which the female loves the rough and dominating treatment. I also think there could even be a RP idea in which a "Mod-Boss" or some important figure takes the female from another (boyfriend, husband, father etc) as some payment for a debt. The end result being that he twists her desires to ensure that she loves every minute of her new life.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥​

MILF/Older Female RPs​

The Bully

This RP involves a woman (s) that is having trouble with a troublemaker. He could be a student & she's the teacher or the bully is another student that goes to the same school as her son (or daughter). The idea is that the female confronts the bully about his behavior towards her (son or daughter) but it doesn't go as she planned. He really is such a bad boy and the woman can't help but to find him attractive. It doesn't help that the woman is highly susceptible to dominate males; therefore, the bully turns the table on the woman. He would seek to control the woman and shower her with pleasure that drives her crazy. There could be several scenarios involved here but there also could be other females involved (sisters, teachers etc) who all would submit to this dominate male. I'm sure he'd enjoy toying with the woman's desires.

The Huntress

This RP is centered around a gorgeous and beautiful woman with a well-kept secret. The woman is known as The Huntress because she's been given a divine gift by Artemis, the goddess of the hunt. This gift enables her to possess special powers that help her hunt down various monsters, beasts and wicked demons. Artemis had given her the power of surprise which only adds to the many talents and skills that she possesses. The huntress is no ordinary woman. She has an incredibly enticing body; the kind with a delicious figure and possessing curves in all the right places. The Huntress's body should be a sin to look as sexy and as beautiful as she is; however, don't let her looks deceive you. The woman is a dangerous toy that entices with a mere sensual look before blowing you a kiss goodbye.

The RP idea includes scenarios in which she is captured or seduced by her many enemies. The creatures that she faces (sometimes can be human or otherwise) then proceed to toy with the woman that dared to challenge them. I really am open to various scenes and encounters but I'd absolutely love to overwhelm her with a multitude of pleasure-inducing tentacles. I'm sure that her enemies would love to make use of her curvacious body. They'd love to make her moan, cry out and sigh in all sorts of manners of pleasure.

Harem Mansion

A RP which involves a group (Harem) of older females (That doesn't mean they have to be MILFs though). They are associated with some specific location (Hotel, Mansion, Manor etc). The RP idea includes females either being brought to this location (through a debt or more darker plot) or arrive there on their own. Some might even live there (maybe through some form of brothel). RP can also include a mansion full of Maids. Do you like Maids? What about Nurses? I have some hot images of Maids & Nurses!

The general RP idea is simple and is centered around the concept of an older women desiring pleasure/affection (maybe they have husbands that work all the time or he is just not interested anymore) but whatever the case; the woman would turn their attention to others to meet their desires or there might even be scenes where she is seduced. In addition, the plot-line can vary involving multiple concepts and ideas. There might be a demon cult that is using these women for their own personal desires. An S&M setting could include multiple women submitting to one or more masters/mistresses.

Hell's Pleasure Doll

This rp involves a woman owning a mansion or large house. There below the mansion is a room which she uses for some type of spell. This might start out innocent but she might be summoning an incubus. Things quickly get out of hand as the doorway between her world and the demon world is opened. The demons enter and quickly alter the world around her including her own house. This is in order to trap her inside their world they create for her. This world would be her house but there are no doors to escape or windows leading to the outside world. There they have fun playing with her among the many rooms in her mansion.

Each room could have different scenes of which she would have to go through. One room being gang-banged by multiple demons, another being fucked by hell hounds, another a ugly disgusting tentacle beast ravishing her body. You get the drift. It can be anything. In the end the only other thing to note is that each scene ends and a new one begins as she realizes that she ultimately Hell's Pleasure Doll; a slave to the demon world. Yet, the storyline can further involve other females who the demons also lure into the web of lust and pleasure.

The Debt

A woman is a college student who wishes to attend a good school. So her father borrows some money from a wealthy man or even a mob boss. Soon he is unable to pay the money back and it is time to pay up. Just what could satisfy such a payment? What about the beautiful daughter & wife of the borrower? Soon she is enslaved in a lifetime of service worthy enough to repay the debt. An exciting trade this shall be and to think she is all yours. This could go through Blackmail in the form of a contract, forcing her against her will or even seducing the female into signing herself over. It also could be paired with it being her husband owing money (maybe gambling it away) etc

A Deal With A Demon

This RP involves a teenaged girl that seeks out a demon in order to be granted anything her heart desires (It could be beauty, power, money, pleasure ETC) but it would come at a price. The deal would grant her the wish but it would require services to the demon (s) at a later point in her life. The concept is that the demon makes an agreement that her heart's desires are given but the female has to return the favor upon a set date. That date comes and the demon takes advantage of the deal he made years before (which plays in if she desired beauty because the demon grants her beauty, only to toy with her about it when the date arrives and she now belongs to him). The deal can be humerous in the fact that he might ensure the gift given (such as beauty) peaks upon the date arriving; thus, her beauty is now solely enjoyed by her demon wish granter. There also can be a growing attraction to the demon that leads to the woman being unable to really resist the demon's charm when he does return. So Fun!

The Sisterhood - Harem of Witches

This RP involves a group of women that live together in a large mansion. The idea is that these sexy clad ladies are thought of as perfect toys for your char (s). You'd seek to break them to your will but also manipulate them through their own desires. This includes having your char pretend to be interested in their agenda (maybe they actually are) but secretly plotting to take control of this sexy harem of ladies. The RP evolves as your char either allies with the witches against their enemies or solely focuses on bringing them down from the inside. I bet these high class ladies will soon be moaning in the most sensual ways.

The trickster (mythological being - haven't gotten the chance to play this)

This RP is based on the mythological character known as “The Trickster” which usually appears as a coyote in most stories. Yet he can shape shift into human form as well. He is known for his tricks of illusion and charming, coercive ways. He uses these in order to usually get his way including sometimes tricking unwilling o willing females into bed. The use of humor could make this an interesting idea. I can imagine a “Mad Hatter” style type bent on controlling and manipulating his victim. One idea involves a female (probably a MILF but can be any age of female) taking in a coyote which turns out to be the trickster himself. Once welcomed into her home or midst, he transforms into human form and sets out to have some fun with her. He could pretend to be hurt/hungry or claim to have some special powers which might have some backfiring repercussions on the female such as making her aroused. There are literally countless ideas that could work. Another is a Red Riding Hood version where the coyote takes the place of the wolf acting like Cheshire the Cat until he convinces her to trust him or maybe he shape-shifts into the woodsman making her think the coyote is dead. In all, the most creative and interesting settings and plot-lines is what makes this idea so entertaining.

Hot Teacher & Student RP
    You've been having trouble in class? I wonder why your grades aren't up to par with the other students? Could it be the private sessions with the hot teacher? I'm sure that tutoring isn't going well when you're eyes fall on the hot teacher that is trying to give you lessons. It is hard to contain yourself. She really loves to leave some buttons loose which always seem to allow for a little cleavage to show. That skirt also is suggestively short along her smooth legs. You can't imagine that the teacher would ever grade you on something else besides your schoolwork; however, this teacher loves to be dominated. That is why her teasing pushes you too far. That hot teacher is about to get pinned to the wall of her classroom and find herself on her desk. She'd love every moment of it too!

Other RPs​

Modern Day Heroines' Corruption RP
    This RP involves a setting which takes place in the modern era. It can begin with the darkness either arriving on earth or is already present there. The objective for the enemies might be to create a world of pleasure and lust. There can be normal beings such as regular humans that prey upon the vulnerable heroines or non-human beings such orcs, tentacle beasts, werewolfs, demons, hell hounds ETC. The concept though is that multiple females of the modern day fight the baddies as heroines but unwittingly fall prey to the darkness as it envelopes them. Those females involved can range from the young (teens) to older females (MILF).

The Story Idea (Optional Plot)

The world had changed in the view of a select group of females. They were seeing things in a whole new light. The stories, myths and legends of monstrous beasts had went back generations. It was never thought to actually be real. That was until the females were told otherwise.

A figure of a person approached them on what seemed to be a random day. This person insisted that the females were meant for a higher destiny. They were told that they were all divinely chosen to battle the forces of darkness and chaos. These lovely ladies were thrilled to be a part of something bigger and pledge to cleanse the world of the dark beings that lurked in the shadows. The training was long but they prevailed enough to hold their own in battles.

What was withheld was that there were severe consequences for failing. There would be repercussions for seeking out the most dangerous creatures and engaging them in combat. These modern day heroines would be making themselves unwittingly available to the beings that they fought. These enemies had a tendency to love toying, teasing and thoroughly abusing all the sweet & delicious things that dared to challenge them.

The Task Force RP
    This RP involves a group of females embarking on some form of adventure/journey or being selected for a series of tasks to be completed. Your Character would either play as their enemies or ally with the girls (heroes) while also playing out the scenarios of the females falling victim to the many forces that they battle. This will obviously include multiple females which makes the corruption even the more sweeter I bet! So what are you waiting for? Message (PM) me for details, questions & RP!

Demonic Teddy Bear
    This RP involves a concept that follows the belief that "All Girls Love Teddy Bears" and is centered around the cute & fuzzy but very perverted bear's relationship with its teenaged owner. The idea is that the bear can either have been possessed or has a spell cast over it; however, the result is that this bear is anything but non-animate. It watches her while she is sleeping, invading her dreams or follows her with its eyes as she moves around in her bedroom and the way its paws almost seem to rub against her is a little unnerving. It all seems so innocent but the teen can't even imagine just how "perverted" this bear is about to become. The teddy might soon grow a multitude of tentacle-cocks used to fuck the girl senseless. The RP progresses with the teen realizing that the bear has a sexual energy that becomes overwhelming. She'd better find it other victims or it will spend its time solely on breaking its owner with its insatiable sexual appetite. She'd better find others quick or this bear will ruin her because it knows exactly what turns its owner on; indeed, its favorite thing to do is to toy with its teen owner's desires through dreams, illusions and even in the physical world. The worst part is that the teen finds herself drawn to it and loving its sexual teasing.

Modern Day Magical Girl RP: Carpathia Academy

Who says that demons, monsters and beasts don’t exist? This RP involves a modern-day setting where the darkness arrives on earth to wreak havoc and create a world of pleasure. They bring with them many things from orcs, tentacle beasts, werewolfs, demons, hell hounds ETC. The concept is of a girl (or girls) discovering that they have been chosen to become modern day Magical Girls. They'd be trained to fight but lead to them discovering that they also can be defeated at which time they will submit to the darkness as it envelopes the world.

It isn't easy to become a Magical Girl. You have to train for long hours and learn a specific level of skills that enable you to become one. The girls in Anthiathia aren't Magical Girls by chance. They've been chosen by Fate; a legendary goddess who is as old as time itself. One doesn't learn to become a Magical Girl. They are destined to be from the moment they are born. It is an important thing to be a Magical Girl. That is because people tend to practically worship you and treat you like you are famous. Some of the girls choose to remain secret magical girls with the belief that secrecy protects their identity, but others love the attention and take every opportunity to bathe in the spotlight.

Those chosen as Magical Girls attend Carpathia Academy which is a place that has a dark history. It really is ironic that the school is here because it is thought that the magical girls are the only ones keeping the darkness from overspreading the land. The school sits on the edge of a mountain range known as the devil’s portal. This mountain range has been shrouded in mystery for the past one thousand years. It is here that countless dark legends have been born. It is rumored that the doorway to the land of the dead and that of the demon realm is somewhere beneath that mountain. It is concealed within a vast labyrinth of tunnels that start beneath Carpathia Academy. The location of the doorway is thought to be only revealed within a book titled Limine Infernae (Latin for Doorway of the Underworld). This book is just as much of a myth as the stories themselves because no one knows where it is in the present day. There are those that claim that the book is kept secret by someone within Anthiathia. There is also a story of an old man that knows where this doorway is located. The problem is that he isn't what he appears to be. He is actually a minion or worker of the darkness with a twisted and perverted desire to lure people to their doom.

The tunnels are a treacherous and perilous place to roam. There are tales of bottomless pits that lurk in the darkness of the deepest of these tunnels. It has because of this that they have been made strictly prohibited for any student to enter the dangerous tunnel system, but there were those that choose to ignore the danger. The history of the tunnels go back hundreds of years. There are stories of those that have tried to find the door; lured there by the stories of power and pleasure. Those that have attempted to find the doorway have never been heard from again or so the stories go. It is unclear whether they simply vanish or meet a much worse fate. It is these stories that have resulted in the tunnels becoming known as the forbidden tunnels.

Our RP starts with either a group attempting to summon/open the door to the demon realm or after it has already been done. We can include an idea in which several of the girls fight various demons & monsters that are invading the land. This could go beyond the school itself and include other areas of Anthiathia (See Anthiathia RP) and Princess Sophie is likely to be involved at this school because that is where she attends. I like involving slimes & tentacle monsters but also could involve various demons & their human counterparts (such as having scenes with normal vanilla). We could create a scenario in which I'd play both the Magical Girls and demoness helping out your characters.​

Cheerleader RP 1: The Cheerleader's Deal
    The leading character in this RP is a girl that is the captain/head cheerleader of the school's cheerleading squad. She has forgotten that it was YOU that helped her get there. Was there some agreement made beforehand? I think she forgot that she owes you for helping her onto the cheerleading squad and then going all the way to the top. Yes, now it is time for her to pay up. What will it be? It might be fun to toy with the popular cheerleader but maybe even target her friends or sisters as well.

RE: RP Anyone? New Ideas!

I am interested please feel free to pm me to discuss details but I like a few of your ideas.

I'd like to do the Insolent Princess with a bit of magic and corruption involved, where a small conspiracy of demon worshipping nobles seek to take her power as well as her body. So that enslaving her is the first step in their efforts to enslave all humanity to their own hellish masters. PM me if you're into that.

I'd like to try the brother sister RP if you don't mind doing it via PM's?

I still haven't heard back from you. Are you not interested in doing our RP, because I didn't like either of the other girls you sent to me? If so, that's fine.

Yea, sorry, I haven't been on due to having no internet but have now gotten my internet access back.

I like the maid one and the forest one. I have a wide Varity of characters that would fit in the forest quite well as many different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom