Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine in Need of Capture (F/M, F/F or F/Other)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
I have a couple of basic plot ideas for this one.

Please send a PM if you'd like to discuss!

A Fortunate Circumstance

Note: Right now, I could REALLY go for a female character - perhaps an angry-at-the-world for no reason, always unhappy type (every family's got one) - who ends up capturing the heroine. Perhaps she always hated the heroine, but now has her as her slave!

One of the world's greatest superheroines happens to be a lovely (fifteen to eighteen) year old. Your character (I'm thinking some sort of largely antisocial awkward geeky persona) is either likely a big fan or absolutely detests her, depending (though it could be both!). During a recent battle with alien invaders, your character either discovered, purchased online, or what have you - one of the high tech collars that the aliens were using to control and enslave the poor people of earth - until the heroes intervened and saved the day. Most people probably don't even know what it is, or perhaps it didn't work until your character managed to repair it.

Regardless, the character is at home going about their business when suddenly, a loud noise draws their attention outside. As luck would have it, it's the teen heroine! With the heroine momentarily stunned, the character manages to lock the slave collar around her neck. To their surprise, it actually works - and the beautiful teen heroine is now their complete slave!

The other character can be male or female, and there are plenty of details that can be discussed, including kinks, interests, etc.

The Trophy

An alien/dimensional traveler comes to earth for the sole purpose of capturing earth's most powerful hero(ine). The one who arrives to challenge him/her ends up being the lovely blonde teen heroine. The traveler ends up defeating and capturing her, making the heroine his/her trophy in the menagerie/gallery/collection.

I suppose, with a little modification, the other character could be a supervillain(ess), as well.

The other character can be male or female, and there are plenty of details that can be discussed, including kinks, interests, etc.

If you're interested in either of these, please send a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom