Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dragon for Christmas/Valentines/Easter (MxF) (closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren Olvry

Supernova
Rules:
  • At least one paragraph with decent spelling and grammar; everyone has their little struggles or typos, and that's no big deal. I personally tend to average out to 2-3 paragraphs, as an extra note
  • Female partner (doesn't have to be female in real life, so long as the character is), age 16+
  • Some story will be involved; it doesn't necessarily have to last long, but I like at least some lead-up to the smut
  • If you're not comfortable with something or don't know where to go, please tell me; I'm plenty easygoing, but I prefer at least not to be left without a word
  • I'll only likely rp through the board, whether it be thread or PM

Premise:

Someone (a significant other, perhaps) has gotten you a rather... exotic and unusual present for Christmas, somehow or other. Dragons are rarely ever seen, least of all dragons the size of a large wolf, perhaps even somewhat larger, yet shipped over to you, labeled as being shipped by your SO, is a true dragon, in the flesh... or perhaps rather scales. It seems plenty tame and intelligent, so it's probably fine, but when the creature starts to notice your certain... needs, especially while the SO is away, what happens then? Will you remain faithful to your SO, or...?

Valentine's Edit
Perhaps for Valentine's Day when the significant other can't be there, he sends the dragon to keep his girlfriend/wife some company as a house pet, along with some assurance that he's thinking about her, only for the dragon to come upon her pleasing herself and reveal he's a lot more intelligent (and... caring, shall we say) than he might have seemed. The boyfriend/husband could even conceivably come back the next day to find his sentiments went in a very different direction than planned.

Easter Egg
Eggs have been hidden about as normal, but this one's a bit... different. Rather larger, mostly, though it has similar speckles/patterning as the rest, so surely it's part of the egg hunt? When it hatches into a curious little dragon of all things, it could turn into an issue.

This may be a bit of a longer-term one as your character at least helps to raise the dragon, until such a point that he feels his surrogate mother needs to be pleased... and to take it upon himself to do just that, with nobody else around.

Note:

This is, basically, what I'm after at the moment, but I'd definitely be up for variations on the above if that's what my prospective partner wants. And perhaps a shower scene as the first bit of fun, per se, with him slipping in and acting innocent, as if he's joining the lady just to get cleaned up as well, only to soon get other ideas.

Possible Pics, if desired:

One
Two
Three
Four

RE: A dragon for Christmas (MxF)

Still looking to play around more with this, so bump

RE: A dragon for Christmas (MxF)

Late bump after dealing with various issues around home; and as stated above, still up for variations on this

RE: A dragon for Christmas/Valentines (MxF)

Bump again with a different, upcoming holiday edit!

'Net and comp issues are pretty much over (much as I've hated those), so bumping this back up, and may try and come up with an Easter variant since that holiday's coming up! If anyone has any ideas for one, though, I'd be more than happy to hear it :3

Still haven't come up with anything for Easter yet, but bump!

RE: A dragon for Christmas/Valentines/Easter (MxF)

Put in a special Easter plot if anyone wants to try that out!

Bump; really hoping to try out the Easter dragon plot!

Giving this another bump hoping for the Easter plot!

Bump, still really looking for this plot, for whatever holiday theme you might like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom