Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Various Fandoms, craving disgaea and the last of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hereforthefun

Super-Earth
Greetings fellow roleplayers, welcome to another installment of my requests.

Let's not waste any time and get down to the subject of interest.

First off we have Disgaea.

Would love to play with and against most of the cast:

Laharl x Etna
Laharl x Flonne
Gordon x Flonne
Adell x Laharl-chan
Laharl x Raspberyl

Secondly: "Tales" series.

Just about any character can work with any character with this series, crossovers and such are welcome, so hit me with any ideas you have.

Thirdly: "Star Ocean 3: Til the End of Time

Open to discussion on this one. Primarily looking for 2 pairings but will consider all.

Albel x Maria
Albel x Sophia

Next up is Kingdom Hearts, these have remained largely unchanged.

Demyx / Kairi is a fun option of prisoner getting feelings for her guard. Would have to be AU where he survived his battle with sora in hollow bastion. Would prefer the attraction was a slow build and not instant. I am aware that nobodys lack the hearts for true feelings and would love to discuss some way around that.

Almost any Male / Aqua. This one is quite open to just about any male. Sora, Riku, Terra, or an aged Ventus would all be good partners plus each have enough personality and internal struggles to play against her.

Cross Edge

Too many to count. Come at me with any ideas or pairings, let me know who you want to see with who, quite willing to work anyone x anyone.

The Last of Us Craving

Would love to get something set up with Joel x Ellie(aged to 15). If interested hit me up and we can set something up for sure. Only really looking for a romance with this one.

Resident Evil

Chris Redfield x Sherry Birkin
Chris Redfield x Claire Redfield
Leon Kennedy x Sherry Birkin.

Sonic Boom

Any x Amy Rose
Any x Sticks

Bleach

Renji x Tatsuki
ichigo x tatsuki
ichigo x rukia

Inuyasha

Inuyasha x sango
Miroku x kagome

Lucky star

oc x any

Trigun

vash x Meryl

Rescue Rangers

Would love some kind of gadget x human interaction, might be a big of a weird craving but if interested hit me up.

Wild Arms 3

Any x Virginia

Final Fantasy

Tidus x Yuna
Tidus x Rikku
Crossovers more than welcome.

Any suggestions would be welcome as well. Looking for more plot than smut though an occasional one-shot is fun. Anyways let me know what you think and who is interested. Thanks for the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom