Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrible Twins (Swifty and Okabe)

Swifty

Planetoid
Luke was fifteen and an identical twin of his brother. He was tall for his age, quite thin and had blonde hair like his mother. He was in his room which he shared and was playing video games he had got for Christmas.

It wasn't the greatest holiday, probably because their father decided to leave their mother a week before Christmas which just put the entire house in to a depressive state. Luke missed his father, but at least he called and wished him a Merry Christmas.

One thing which was a positive, was that their mother, Holly, who was a curvy big busted blonde was now single and highly upset as well as depressed. You couldn't blame the son for having a crush on his own mother especially with how hot she was.

For over a year he had taken her underwear and used them to his pleasure whilst thinking of her. He wasn't sure if she had any clue about it but he didn't care.

But for now, he was happy playing his video games on this rainy Saturday night.

Matt was, like his brother, in his room playing with his new video games. But even if he got a lot of presents, he was depressed, before of their parent's separation. He never saw how much they grew apart. Even at 15, it's hard for a boy to see his parent's divorce. Since dad left, nobody really talked in the house, and they all were in their own rooms, except for meals.

He wanted to find a way to make her feel better, but in the end, he always thought that he was too young, that if he talked to her she'll just start to worry about him, and so it was useless, leaving her alone was better. But he was dying inside.

Maybe he should talk to Luke about that. But each of the twin needed time to heal. Matt wanted to forget everything, to focus on his games. But that was not very effective, he still wanted to cry. Usually when in a bad mood he would just masturbate and everything would feel better, but right now the heart just wasn't there. He hoped this awful ambience would soon end, and he would have his loving family back. He also prayed for Mom to be fine.

Holly was downstairs at this moment in time, she was snuggled up on the sofa, head laying on the arm rest with her knees bent up to her chest. She was wearing comfort clothing, merely just a pair of leggings, tight fitting against her thighs and legs along with a shirt which was a little baggy but still tight enough to show her delicious curves. Her golden hair glowed with a shine like it always did and today it was in a ponytail whilst she watched the television.

Luke was pressing the buttons of his controller as he desperately decided to beat the boss on his game. He tried to distract himself from knowing to much about the divorce and this was a great way. Of the two, him and his brother, he was the one who cared less about things, but just because he didn't want to get hurt.

The curvy woman downstairs continued to watch TV as she laid on the sofa, knowing her boys were upstairs.

After a while, Matt had enough of that awkward atmosphere. Even if Dad left, that was not a reason to each stay in a corner of the house. It was his loss if he did not want to stay with his family. Matt knew he loved his brother, his mother, and wanted them to be happy together. He had to find a way. He could find nothing, except that weird idea. He was not sure mom would agree, but that was something adults do, so maybe that would help mom see him as a grown up man, someone she can tell her problems. He also was sure that Luke would be game. Maybe he’s having the same struggle than him. He went downstairs, to tell mom about his idea.

« Hey Mom... » He said to her. He was blushing a bit, still afraid of her reaction. « I had this idea, I don't know what you'll think about. Could the three of us spend the evening together ? I don't like us being separated like that. We could just hang out together, drinking wine or something like that. I know you miss Dad, we'll try to take his place. » That surely felt weird to say, but he hoped mom would understand his intentions. He really wanted to help her get over the loss of Dad, even if that meant he needed to act older than he was.

Holly lifted her head from the couch which she laid upon to look at one of her son's who spoke. "Hey sweetie what is wrong?" She asked, now sitting up, resting on her ass instead of her side. A smile erupted from her, "drink wine? I don't think so, not for you or your brother anyway." Shaking her head, she couldn't help but laugh but find it cute at the same time.

"We can watch a movie, me and my boys together. How does that sound?" When he mentioned taking his father's place she got a bit teary eyed and wiped her eyes with her fingers. "Sorry, I know I promised no more crying."

"I'm glad you want to take his place" of course Holly didn't know what that actually meant.

"Go tell your brother, decide on a movie to watch. I'll watch anything." She added.

Back
Top Bottom