Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heiress and the Hacker [[Silva & Quix]]

She had grown up in a privileged lifestyle, one that many openly envied. The heiress possessed fame and fortune, and only lacked freedom. A small price to pay, some might argue. Lexi would have traded places with those people in a heartbeat, if she could. There were things that she unconsciously came to anticipate that came with her lifestyle, however, and one of those was a fully staffed home. She had been counting on this, in fact, when briefly plotting her escape from Karl. There was no way he would dare to act so brazen in the presence of witnesses, and coming to find that she could not rely on that protection was a blow that hurt nearly as badly as her shoulder did.

"No-one here Lexi, but you and I." The words echoed around the empty foyer, as if to punctuate the fact that he was correct. The house was silent, no maids hurrying about, no security detail watching the home and grounds, no chefs in the kitchen preparing dinner. It was simply the two of them, quickly ushering Alexandra to the painful realization that she was in deep trouble. The door slamming shut behind them and the bolt sliding into place seemed to motivate her into action, but before she could crawl away his hand was in tresses holding her in place. Lexi winced as he pulled at the strands she had artfully arranged into careless waves, her blue eyes finally revealed as he discarded her sunglasses.

Before she could respond the slap to her check stunned the young woman into momentary silence, quelling the retort that had been on her glossed lips. As did his following words, the vulgarity making a flush rise to her cheeks. How she longed to dispel the false illusions Karl seemed to harbor. His words might ring true about a dozen other socialites in her acquaintance, but Lexi knew she was different. She had higher aspirations than to just be a trophy wife, to be seen and not heard. Her path was already chosen for her, however, and the angered expression that had appeared upon her fair face morphed into one of disbelief.

“What?” The confusion was evident upon her face, revealing that Karl had dropped an unexpected bombshell. “That’s why he made me come? To tell me that I have to marry James?” As Alexandra spoke her voice rose in volume to reflect her burgeoning anger. At her father. At Karl. At herself, for allowing herself to fall into such a “trap”. “No. I refuse. I need to speak with him. Now.” She was swept into her anger at her father, and momentarily lapsed back into her “rich girl” persona. The sudden pain in her scalp and Karl’s accompanying order snapped her back into the present, causing a whimper to leave her lips as she allowed herself to be pulled upright.

“Karl, please. We can work this out. It doesn’t have to be like this.” Her voice was low, soothing. A new approach now, as Lexi reassessed her options. Did she believe he would rape her? It was looking like a more likely possibility.

---------------------------------------------

Adam was one hell of an actor, because Sophie truly did believe his affectionate actions were genuine. That he wanted her. That he cared about her. That he was looking out for her best interests, what was best for her “career”. She didn’t realize that he viewed her as a money-maker, and little more than that. Keeping her happy and relaxed was good for business, and he was clearly a businessman first. The teen didn’t know that there was already footage of her on the web, but that innocence wouldn’t last long beyond this weekend.

Sophie didn’t mind the photos; basking instead in the endorphin rush from her orgasm and the knowledge that Adam had picked her over the other girls who had undoubtedly responded to his advertisement. Were there any other girls in reality that had been gullible enough to pose nude at their first meeting and then fuck her new boss? Who knows? Sophie was content in the knowledge that she was the one who had showed enough potential to land such a job. That happy mood lasted through her shower and quick re-dressing, unaware that Adam was using his time wisely to check out her dorm room. “I’d apologize for making us late..but I’m not sorry.” Her tone was cheeky as she brushed out her hair and threw it up into a bun to complete her quick toilette.

It was still fairly early in the morning on a weekend day on campus, and thus Sophie was not expecting the group of onlookers who materialized as she threw open the door to her room. A blush instantly stained her cheeks as she bore witness to their staring, the flush darkening as Adam brazenly confirmed their suspicions. “Adam!” She hissed at him, flinching in surprise at the slap to her ass. “Stop it!” The teen elbowed him in the side and pulled him along in the direction he had motioned, although not quick enough for his words to be overheard by the other students. His suggestion was slightly intriguing to her as a jerk reaction, but it wasn’t something Sophie was comfortable with in front of her peers.

“Oh my god, I’m so embarrassed!” She ducked her head to avoid the curious glances of the other early rising students as they approached the parking lot. “I can’t believe they were just standing there listening! That’s so creepy!” She whirled around to face him then as the paused by the obnoxiously right car. “And you! I can’t believe you said that so loudly!” It was clear her anxiety was waning as she poked him jokingly in the chest, her attention then captured by the car and accompanied by a gasp of surprise as she turned to study it. “Wow! Where exactly are you taking me in this?”

The Los Angeles mansion was used no more than three or four times a year, and required only a skeleton crew to keep it maintained. A cleaner who attended once a month, a gardener, and other maintenance staff. It was Blair's private residence, and that's the way he intended to keep it. Private. There were no butlers, chefs, chauffeur's, or private security, and the only people who'd enter the residence that weekend would be Mr Huntington, his trusted staff, Alexandra, and a certain Mr Adam Levine accompanied by his teen slut, Sophie Scott. The Socialite had no-one to help her.

There was a gleam in his eyes, and an amused expression on his face when he knelt to hook his fingers in her tresses, and removed the sunglasses. Finally, he could witness the full range of her emotions, and they appeared to change by the moment as he slapped her lightly across the face and threatened to fuck her, then revealed the truth about the reason her Father had agreed for her to accompany them on the trip. He enjoyed the bitch's reaction to that almost as much as the wince of pain the jerk of her hair had brought forth. "That's right, Alexandra, it's the only reason he brought you along. You don't think he'd request you for your charming company, do you?" Karl laughed at his own wit, twisted his fingers, and ordered the woman to her feet.

"Well, I may have had to do something with talking him into it." The man flicked her a pleased smirk, and shrugged off the anger in her words. "Blair's mind is made up, and your opinion or disagreement will make no difference. You're not a daughter to him; you're a possession, and the only choice you have is between making it easier, or harder, on yourself. The end result won't change; you'll still be Mrs Astor. Now fucking move." Karl twisted her elbow, and went to turn her to face the open door which led to the West Wing of the house; where Lexi would be restricted to that evening; but was stopped by the change he heard in her tone. His head snapped back to meet her eyes, and he repeated her words. "Work it out?"

The man's brows furrowed in thought, then a smile played across his lips, and his tone turned almost conversational. "That's a possibility. I could curtail the surveillance which has been placed on you since your liaison with Richard Treloar for a few days, in order to allow you time to disappear." Karl paused for a moment, with his eyes locked on the Heiress, and arched a brow. "I presume that's why he re-entered your life, and why you dared to visit him at his house. To collude, and plan a way for you to be together? How cute." Little would the Heiress know that Karl was in possession of more information than he'd reveal, and the assumptions he'd just made were more than pure guesswork.

"It's not as though I'd still have access to you once you'd married James Astor, so why not have my fun, then let you go, and enjoy the sight of poor Blair Huntington pining for his missing daughter. Allow him to see how it feels to not have control of events for possibly the first time in his life?" Karl's bitterness didn't extend only towards the females born with a silver spoon in their mouth, and it didn't require much of an effort to make his words appear sincere. "I guess we could come to a mutual agreement, but what are you going to offer in return?"

He pursed his lips and tilted his head, as if truly pondering the question, then suddenly used the hold he'd maintained on the Socialite's arm to jerk her towards him, so that her body collided against his, and his tone regained its harshness. "I'm certain you know what I want. A small price to pay for your freedom." With their faces only inches apart, and his eyes boring into hers, Karl lifted his free arm, and thrust his hand between the Heiress's legs. "Don't expect Treloar to come riding in on a white horse to save you. It's not going to happen; this is between you and I. Yes, or No?"

Not that the man had any intent of sticking to his side of any bargain, but it'd be much more enjoyable, and degrading for the woman, to have her agree to sink to her knees and take his cock in her mouth and cunt of her own free, if unwilling, choice, than for him to outright rape her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Campus wasn't crowded, but there were enough people outside for Adam to be convinced that least one of them would talk, and that's all it needed for rumours to start flying. Who was that man with the young student, why did he carry a camera, he must be rich; look at the car. That had him in a jovial mood as he smiled at Sophie, "Don't worry about making us late, it was worth every minute", then slapped the teen's tight ass in full view of the onlooker's, and noted a couple snicker. He might not have had the best intentions for the co-ed or care for her as a boyfriend might, but in his own way, he enjoyed her company, and thought her a delight to be around.

Which would make it all the more memorable when he could look back in a few years, and compare the intelligent young woman with the bright future and infectious personality who stood beside him, to the depraved, filthy slut, she'd become, and be able to say, "I was responsible". The riches and notoriety his ego demanded couldn't be accumulated without sacrifice, and unfortunately for the co-ed, she was the sacrificial lamb. Nothing personal.

The pleased expression on his face was genuine when she responded to his spank, and the question; which had been asked with enough volume to be overhead; with surprise, and an elbow to the ribs. Her natural and unaffected reactions when she was humiliated in front of an audience, would resonate with the viewers. "Sorry, couldn't help myself, you've got such a great ass." Adam resisted swatting it again as she tugged him towards the car.

Shortly after they reached it, her embarrassment appeared to fade, and Sophie's poke of his chest and excited exclamation brought forth a chuckle. "You like it?" Adam arched an eyebrow, slid his arms around her waist, and whispered against her lips as he leaned in for a kiss. "Don't concern yourself with what anyone else thinks, Sophie. They're just jealous." Aware that students were still watching, he deepened the kiss, and allowed his hands to roam her body. His digits tugged at the hem of her dress, then his palms slid under to cup the smooth, firm skin of her butt; providing a couple of the students a nice view. One even winked.

"Let them watch. Who else has a boyfriend with a car like this? Who else is going to be a star? Who else has earned $5,000 dollars in just one day? Not them. You." Adam spoke as he broke the kiss, and indicated to her peers with a nod of his head, "They're just jealous", then stepped back to open the passenger side door. "Go on, hop in. Another film shoot, a client saw the video we shot with Kane. He loved your performance "

The comment was made casually as Levine walked around the other side, leaped into the convertible without bothering to open the door, and placed his camera in the back. As he twisted around to seat himself behind the wheel, he shot the teen a smile. "Rich guy, lives in a mansion up in the Hills. Could be a nice earner, even more than the other day. Excited?"

It had been a while since Alexandra was last in Los Angeles, generally unused to accompanying her father on trips like these unless the entire family was required for an event. She knew that her father employed a crew to maintain the house, and had expected it to be fully staffed in preparation for their arrival and during their time in residence. She didn’t know how Karl had managed to sneak around the usual protocol, but could only imagine it was because her father placed too much trust in the man to run his affairs. And now she was going to suffer as a result of it. Did she believe Blair would have aborted his business meeting and come to the house if she had managed to contact him? The socialite honestly wasn’t sure, in light of Karl’s admission that he cared so little about her opinion concerning her future husband.

If her father had bothered to ask if she wished to marry James he would have understood that James was just a fling; basically a cover to placate Blair. Lexi hadn’t envisioned anything serious with the boy, he’d been a convenience until Richard reappeared in her life. At that moment her priorities had shifted, and marriage did not factor into her new plans. Undoubtedly the emotions behind these thoughts delighted Karl as they flashed through her eyes, although she did her best to remain collected in the suddenly high-stakes situation. Lexi didn’t respond well to pain, and the fact that she was being physically and emotionally attacked was making her feel desperate. Karl’s words were like knives slicing through her carefully constructed façade, and hurt nearly as much as her arm did where he’d grabbed her.

Instinctively she changed the subject even as she balked at his order to move further in the house. Being able to see the front door was some measure of comfort, although at this point it would be impossible to evade him again. Lexi knew that if he dragged her further into the house she wouldn’t be the same person when she emerged. The socialite wasn’t sure how Karl would actually react to her suggestion, especially since she wasn’t sure about it herself. She watched him carefully, still aware of his bruising grip on her arm. Alexandra tried to appear aloof as he mused aloud, though she couldn’t stop the widening of her eyes as he aptly described her plans with Richard. Briefly she wondered how he knew so much about their meeting, not realizing that most of what he’d described was educated guessing.

“How can I trust you? That you’d help me?” Lexi didn’t miss the bitter tone that slipped out when Karl mentioned her father, but it was becoming clear that he was only loyal to himself. The socialite gasped when he pulled their bodies together, instantly trying to recoil from his questing hand between her legs. “I haven’t agreed yet!” She spat out, his brazen action making her pride flare. She wasn’t a common whore that he could take liberties with, although he might disagree. “Get your hands off me. This isn’t how I negotiate and we aren’t done yet.” The mention of Richard reminded her suddenly that he knew where she was, and could feasibly be in Los Angeles sometime soon. But would it be soon enough?

James Astor may not have been the Heiress's choice of a husband, but he was her Father's, and that's all that mattered. His future son-in-law came from a family whose wealth and nearly matched that of Huntington himself, and to combine the two by blood would serve to increase the sphere of influence for both. Love had naught to do with it, and if Alexandra refused, she'd be imprisoned in the Mansion until such time as she agreed to the nuptials; with a smile on her face.

Karl had been present on numerous occasions when Blair had spoken of Alexandra as nothing more than an object to be used as a pawn in the game of Huntington's life; an unfortunate side-effect of being born female into such a family; and there was a certainty to his words. Whether underneath his ego and ambitions, Blair in fact, loved Lexi in the manner which a Father should love and protect a daughter, Karl truly didn't know, but he wasn't about to allow the Heiress to think he had any doubts.

The pain in her eyes and expression pleased the man, and his countenance was one of satisfaction when he jerked her towards him, and her body hit his. She was a feisty one alright, and he enjoyed her reaction when he thrust his hand between her legs. "Because I'm a man of my word." He laughed, and deliberately increased the firmness of his touch when she attempted to pull away, and spat out her refutation. The man kept his palm against her for a few more seconds, then released his hold, and shoved her backwards so that their bodies separated, and his arm dropped away. "And how do you negotiate when you have no choice?" Karl decided it time that Alexandra be filled in on all of the facts, and folded his arms across his chest, with eyes locked on her face.

"Your boyfriend is not as intelligent or skilled as he believes himself to be. Otherwise he'd have realised that your Father would possess the best cyber-security available, and his breach attempt was doomed to fail." The cocky smirk had returned to the Karl's lips, and his gaze drifted approvingly down the woman's body. "I discovered it the moment I returned to the security station from your Father's office, and it took only seconds to determine what had occurred, the information which had been transferred, and who must have placed it. Why didn't it sound an alert, or shut down the system, once he gained access?" Karl shrugged, and answered his own question. "Because the files viewed were not that sensitive; nothing illegal; and there's no point in being aware that someone's trying to steal from you, without knowing who it is, and what they were searching for. That's what allows you to resolve the problem. Permanently."

Karl's tone remained conversational as he unfolded his arms, and moved towards the Heiress, and his touch almost gentle when he reached up to cup her chin between thumb and forefinger. "Treloar's been under surveillance since that day, physically and electronically, and as I'm sure you know, he's purchased a ticket to Los Angeles for a flight which is to land." He paused to check his watch, then shot Lexi a smile as the back of his hand caressed her cheek. "In around half an hour. It doesn't require a genius to figure out what his intentions are, though being the coward he is, I'm certain he plans to wait for nightfall to make his move." Then, without warning, Karl's fingers suddenly moved to her neck, and his voice turned ice-cold.

"You agree to open your mouth, and spread your legs like a good little whore, and I call off the watchdog awaiting Treloar's arrival, leave your window unbarred and unlocked, and allow you to take your chances tonight whilst your Father and I are busy entertaining." The Head of Security wrapped his digits around Lexi's throat, and lightly began to squeeze. "Or I have my man collect him from the airport, and you watch Treloar take a bullet in the head before I fuck you." The man's demeanour was one of total confidence, and his next words contained a hint of amusement. "Though I'll need to borrow your phone in order to call off the surveillance. I believe mine's broken."

It wasn’t the first time the heiress regretted the fact that she was an only child, and had to shoulder the burden of the family name alone. If she’d had a sibling then perhaps the pressure wouldn’t have been quite so crushing, and she may have had some semblance of a normal life. However, Lexi would never wish for another to have to endure a life with limited freedom as she had endured. Karl and others looking from the outside in may speculate that she lived a charmed life, but few would agree with that sentiment if they discovered she was being forced into marrying a man she didn’t love for the sole purpose of unifying two already wealthy and powerful families. Knowing that her father had probably already spoken to James about this plan was just another item on a long list of things that Alexandra had to deal with once she was able to escape.

She couldn’t keep the look of revulsion off her face as he pulled their bodies close together, and ineffectually she tried to swat his hand away. The fact that he was laughing as he declared himself to be a man of his word nearly made Lexi want to laugh herself, simply so that she wouldn’t begin crying. Karl was the last person in the world that she would trust to be honorable, and yet she was finding herself with extremely limited options. The socialite breathed a small sigh of relief as he thrust her away from him, the unexpected movement causing her to stumble slightly as her back collided with the wall. Unconsciously she mirrored his position, crossing her arms across her breasts in an attempt to appear more defensive than she felt.

“We all have choices.” Lexi snapped back at him, riled up more than was smart given the circumstances. Before she could come up with another retort the mention of Richard made her pause, the anger draining away from her features the longer he spoke and fear beginning to take its place. Fear for Richard. For herself. And for their future. She wasn’t a particularly technically savvy person, but the socialite couldn’t think of a reason for Karl to be lying about anything he was telling her. How else would he have known, unless he in fact did detect the breach? Alexandra couldn’t help but feel like it was her fault that they hadn’t gotten what they needed, and now she was terrified that without the information they had sought she would never be able to escape her fate.

Her chin pointed down to the ground as these thoughts crowded around each other, a myriad of emotions flashing across her face. They were shadowed until he grasped her chin, forcing her blue eyes to meet his and widen in surprise at the next piece of information. “What? What do you mean, he’s coming here?!” Lexi in fact hadn’t been aware that Richard was following her out to California, and no matter how much she wished he was here to “save” her she knew it wouldn’t end well for either of them for him to come storming into the manor. The heiress began to tremble as Karl’s digits began to press into the sensitive skin of her neck, knowing with certainty that he would gleefully kill the man she loved.

“Fine. I’ll do whatever you want me to.” Her tone was resigned as she spoke, the tears that had been threatening to fall since hearing Richard had followed her now beginning to trickle down her cheeks despite her attempts to appear stoic. Lexi had lost this battle, but at least she could try and keep him safe. “Just don’t hurt him. None of this is his fault.” Shakily she fished out her phone from where she’d stashed it in her back pocket and held it out to the head of security, not even realizing she had a message waiting from Richard.

Karl had been with the Huntington family for over a decade, and in all that time had never had a proper conversation with Alexandra; for which he apportioned the blame to her; and therefore had never really come to know her. All he'd seen was how she was treated by her Father as a possession, and a pretty ornament to be displayed to Blair's VIP guests. That she'd apparently acquiesced to the Partiarch's wishes, and followed his directions without a fight or complaint, had caused Karl had to consider the woman as weak.

However, as they stood in the Hall, the man had gained a different impression. Rather than bow easily to his demands, she'd displayed a strength of mind and will that he hadn't expected. Though that served to fuel his desire to overpower her, and prove his own strength, it also provided him a begrudging, unspoken respect for the Heiress, and as he'd revealed the full extent of his knowledge, the concept of adhering to the conditions he'd proposed passed through his mind. Why not? If he allowed her to escape, it'd be enjoyable to follow the hunt, and discover if, or for how long, she and Treloar remained capable of avoiding the clutches of Blair Huntington.

For the first time, as he squeezed her throat, her self-control appeared to weaken, and Lexi's body trembled under his touch. Karl forced her head up so that their eyes locked, and he could revel in the emotions which crossed her features, and his lips curled into a satisfied, mocking smirk. "He's booked a flight to Los Angeles. What else would bring him here, except you? Possibly he believes it will be easier than breaking into the Mansion back East, or he has an escape route planned. It will take your Father much longer to marshall his troops in a foreign city, and that will allow more time for you to vanish. He didn't exactly write me a fucking note." Karl hadn't even contemplated the possibility that Treloar's intent was to gain material with which to blackmail Huntington; all he could think of was that the man planned to abscond with Alexandra.

As her eyes welled with tears, and she finally caved in, Karl nodded in agreement, "That's right, if you want to keep him alive, you'll do anything I fucking want," then released his grip, and slipped the phone from her hand. His digits hit a button, and he cocked a brow as he clicked the message icon, and read Lexi the text from her lover.

"Hang in there, Lexi. Text me, or call, if you can. Love Richard."

The man chuckled, then hit the reply button, '"So he can locate you," and repeated his response aloud as he typed.

"I'm unsure of what's happening, Richard. I'm confined to the West Wing until my Father returns, and Karl's talking about an engagement to Astor. Please. Help."

Text sent, and with his gaze still locked on the Heiress, Karl dialled a number, placed the cell on loudspeaker so that she could hear the conversation, and cut off the other man's greeting immediately the call was answered, to interject. "It's Karl. Change of plans. Cease all surveillance, and stand down until you hear from me. Do not follow Treloar. Understood?" The Head of Security awaited confirmation, then ended the call and slipped Lexi's phone into his own pocket.

"Done." He spoke as he stepped toward the Socialite, used one hand to point to the floor, and motioned to the open Hall door - beyond through which the bedrooms of the West Wing lay -, with the other. "Now, on your knees, bitch. I want to see you crawl."

Lexi couldn’t even have guessed how long Karl had been on the security team as she tried to avoid them for the most part. Instead of viewing the team in a friendly light the heiress saw them as extensions of her father, there to do his bidding and his spying instead of protecting her. When she’d been younger, around the time Lexi had begun dating Richard, she had been assigned a bodyguard against her wishes. Of course she’d resisted at first, resenting yet another infringement upon her freedom but eventually learned to ignore the man’s presence for the most part. Even back then the socialite had thought she was being sneaky when leaving to spend time with Richard, not suspecting that her bodyguard was reporting back to her father the entire time.

She had found out later what had been going on, and had refused to attend any functions until the bodyguard was removed. While it may have been childish, Lexi had been pleased when eventually people in their circle had started questioning her absence and the guard was finally removed. Since that time she had been increasingly wary of the security team, and had gone to lengths to avoid associating with them. It was an interesting notion that Karl was beginning to at least admit that she wasn’t a spineless airhead who came running when daddy called, but it wasn’t enough to save her from his planned humiliation. The pressure at her throat continued to increase as Karl demonstrated that he had no qualms about hurting her, fear and anxiety beginning to reflect in her blue eyes as he forced her chin up.

The self-satisfied smirk and look on his face made the heiress want to lash out at him, but her sense of preservation was beginning to take over and warn her that she just needed to survive the next few hours. She felt terrible that her earlier message to Richard had caused him to chase after them, unknowingly putting him in harm’s way from Karl’s henchman. Now she had to do what she could to rectify the situation and keep him out of harm’s way. Finally his grip loosened on her delicate neck, her skin already reddened where he’d been pressing. The heiress gasped a few times to reflate her oxygen deprived lungs, her back sliding down the wall she’d been propped against as the combined physical and emotional stress caused her knees to buckle. With wide, red-rimmed eyes she stared up at Karl’s towering body, a few lingering tears sliding down her face as he read aloud Richard’s earlier reply.

Lexi had been foolish to believe he would have sat back and let her walk into harm’s way, but now she was scared for both of them and what would happen when he made it to the manor. She winced and finally looked away as Karl impersonated her and typed out a response to her lover, essentially inviting him to come and “rescue” her. She almost spoke up at that moment, wanting to demand he tell Richard to stay away, but the still tender marks on her neck convinced her to remain silent as she witnessed him next call someone and order them away from Richard. That at least gave her some measure of relief, and she let out the breath she didn’t know she’d been holding.

Her relief didn’t last for long as Karl’s full attention was placed back to her, and his first degrading task was issued. Lexi’s head turned to view the hallway he pointed her toward, those long blonde locks swinging in place over her shoulder to partially hide her face. For a moment she contemplated if she could truly go through with this, and willingly do whatever he ordered her to. It would be easy to refuse, and take her chances that he was bluffing around Richard. Something was telling her that Karl’s threats were real, however, and after a few more moments of hesitation Lexi shifted onto her hands and knees and stiffly began to crawl toward the door. The cold marble bit into her hands, but she was thankful that at least the dark denim of her jeans padded her knees.

Karl wasn't a well-educated man, or one who'd been raised with the privileges that allowed him to attend a prestigious college, and embark on a career. The position of Chief of Huntington Security had been achieved through sheer hard work and dogged determination, the possession of street-smarts, and a willingness to do whatever it took. Though the role brought with it it's own prestige, he remained an employee and servant; Huntington's guard dog; and the man despised the fact that he was required to display subservience to another.

If the Head of Security had the fortitude to peer inwards, he may have realised his perception of Alexandra's weakness could be a reflection of himself, and his desire to fuck her wasn't driven solely by attractiveness, or her treatment of him, but also by the desire to gain a small measure of revenge on the Patriarch. No-one told Karl Williams who to respect, or who he was allowed sleep with. Even if it were his powerful employer's precious, and untouchable, daughter.

Lexi's strength of mind and resistance had gained his regard, which created a dichotomy. As much as he entertained the idea of allowing her to escape that evening with Trealor, it simultaneously served to fuel his determination to humiliate and degrade her whilst he had the opportunity. She was strong, he was stronger. When he completed his call, and slipped her phone into his pocket, Karl believed he'd gained control, and his eyes took on a steely blue, as relished her tears, and the manner in which her legs buckled; the red marks on her throat left by his fingers slowly fading to white.

He issued the first order in a tone which contained no pity, or doubt, though internally his stomach had twisted in a knot. This was the moment. If Lexi dropped to her knees of her own accord, he'd won. "Do it." Karl's expression remained emotionless as he held her eyes, and cocked a brow, then his lips slowly curled into a satisfied smile when her legs bent, and she sank to the marble.

"That's it, where you fucking belong." Karl took a moment to stare down at the Socialite on her knees and revel in their respective positions, then stepped behind her as she began to move, and cupped a firm butt cheek in one palm. "Great ass. Treloar ever fucked it? Flogged you so hard that you couldn't sit for a week. Have you ever offered to be his bitch, Lexi?" The man laughed, "I wonder if he'll even still be interested after I'm finished. A used whore just isn't the same", then briefly slid his hand between the woman's legs before he pulled his arm back, and slapped her ass. "Faster."

He continued to goad as she crawled, and directed the Heiress towards the second room on the left down the Hall; where she'd be imprisoned for the night, and contained a four-poster king sized bed; replete with the finest satin sheets; one wall lined with inbuilt mirrored wardrobes, an oak dresser and vanity in one corner, and a writing desk in the other; adjacent to the door that opened on to the marbled bathroom. "I heard some women find being flogged a turn-on. Never understood why."

Karl was smirking when he halted Lexi's momentum by hooking his digits into her long, blonde tresses, and roughly twisted her head around. As he forced their eyes to meet, the man motioned to the open bedroom door, now not far away, with his free hand, then nonchalantly began to draw his leather belt free from the loops of his pants. "Inside, slut. Face-down on the bed, and stay on your knees."

Lexi was contrary to her peers in nearly every way, and didn’t view lack of education or social standing as things that defined a person. Her relationship with Richard was proof enough that it wasn’t a prerequisite to be born with money to capture her attention, and that she genuinely cared about a person’s personality and morals above what was in their wallet. In another lifetime she would have been impressed by Karl’s determination and the ingenuity that resulted in his respected position, but as it was Lexi could only see him as her father’s henchman and little else. Knowing that it was unwise to interact with him had led to that distance, and coldness, that Karl seemed to associate with her haughtiness.

What was worse, however, was the fact that Karl’s treatment of her wasn’t solely motivated by his opinion of her. The knowledge that he was also doing this as a measure to get revenge on Huntington Sr was just another way for the heiress to be hurt by her father. Lexi was at war with herself as she watched him make the phone call that had spared her lover’s life, for now. They both knew it would be hard for the socialite to acquiesce to all of his demands demurely, adding another element of humiliation to their bargain. He would constantly have leverage over her for as long as he kept her phone hostage with the knowledge that he could terminate their deal at any moment. Lexi had to swallow her pride and do as he commanded, not meeting his gaze as she sank to her knees and began to crawl.

Resolutely she set her jaw as she began to move toward the bedroom, trying not to flinch as he palmed her ass. The heiress paused at his lewd question, a foreboding feeling settling in her stomach. “No.” Lexi grit out though a clenched jaw as she continued to crawl at her own pace. “Richard isn’t a sadistic bastard like yourself.” She automatically braced herself for a blow after that impertinent comment, and wasn’t disappointed when his hand landed on her displayed ass. She jumped briefly and then moderately increased her speed, trying to keep her face expressionless despite the very real fear that he had implanted into her mind. What if Richard didn’t want her after all of this? Lexi didn’t think she could resign herself to her gilded cage again.

She’d been in the house before, but never in this particular bedroom. It was appointed nicely enough for guests, although she wouldn’t be enjoying her time there. It was difficult for her not to respond to Karl’s insults, but the socialite managed to hold her tongue except for her initial outburst. His second comment about flogging made her shudder visibly, the anxiety that he would follow through with his musings making her blue eyes darken in fear. Lexi wouldn’t give him additional satisfaction by responding, clenching her jaw instead as she thankfully rose from the cold tile and walked stiffly toward the bed. For a brief moment she contemplated taking some power back into her own hands and disrobing on her own, but the jeans and jacket she still wore gave her modicum of defense that she was loathe to give up.

The heiress stood at the foot of the bed as she contemplated what she was about to do, and how irreversible the decision was. Finally she took an audible breath and lifted herself onto the crisp white sheets, making sure to face away from him as she shifted into position. Lexi remained on her knees but folded her torso down onto the sheets, arms outstretched before her so that her rounded ass rose up into the air waiting for the inevitable strike.

Karl knew as long as he kept Lexi's phone in his pocket, he'd be able to control the situation with her lover. The Security Chief believed Treloar to be pussy-whipped by Alexandra Huntington - why else would he have attempted to reignite their relationship after all these years -, and all it would take was one text pleading for help, or to say that she was in serious danger, and Karl was certain he'd come charging in to save her with no thought of precautions, or ensuring his own safety. Karl was taking a chance, assuming that otherwise Treloar would wait until nightfall to make any move, but the odds were in his favour.

The front door had been locked and deadbolted, the back and side entrances secured and alarmed, as were the windows, which were also barred. Without his man to keep an eye on Treloar, Karl was no longer able to track his location, however if Richard attempted to enter the residence, he'd be alerted in advance, and well prepared to take care of the intruder. Hopefully Alexandra would recognise as well, that her lover wouldn't be completely safe until she was released, or Karl allowed it. As she lowered to her knees on the floor, and withheld any comment in reaction to his harsh slap of her ass, he became more confident that she understood, and wouldn't cause him any trouble.

Not that he'd mind so much if she did. He possessed far superior strength, and a little struggle was always fun; as long as he didn't leave any visible bruises for her Father to note. "Sadistic?" Karl chuckled. "Every man wants a bitch, just not all have the balls to make it happen. That's why I can't see you getting far with Treloar; he's a gutless prick; but I'll enjoy watching the hunt. Are you going to tell him you spread your legs for me like a common street-whore?"

The man's blue eyes had darkened, and displayed not a shred of remorse or regret when he stopped her, and issued his direction. "Not so high and fucking mighty, are you now, Lexi?" He almost spat the name out, and doubled the leather in his hands when the belt came completely free. His head inclined towards the bed, and he mocked her when she rose to her feet to meekly follow his order."

"How's it feel, being my slut?" He walked in behind her, and stopped to appreciate the sight of the woman's denim clad ass pointed in the air, with her torso folded onto the sheets. Karl leaned over, "A weak whore, that's all you are. Can't stand up to your Father, can't stand up to me." As he hissed the words, he stepped to the side of the bed, hooked his fingers into her hair at the nape of her neck, and shoved the Socialite's head down so that her cheek was pressed to the mattress. Simultaneously, he drew back his arm, and a moment later the crack of leather striking denim filled the room, and echoed off the walls. "Look at you. Allowing yourself to spanked like a naughty fucking schoolgirl", Karl laughed.

His digits ripped at her long, blonde tresses as her head was lifted up, then slammed down again with the second strike. Then a third and a fourth. The bed creaked, and Karl heaved with exertion as he whipped her; each hit harder than the one which preceded it. Finally, after all the years of following orders, and being disrespected by the woman below him, as he saw it, he was in control, and the sight of Alexandra Huntington on her knees, and bowing to his whims, was more arousing than he could ever have imagined, and with each smack of the belt, his trousers tented further with a growing erection.

The buckle struck her thighs, and the leather, each butt cheek in turn, unceasing in their intensity for what seemed like five minutes, but most likely was only one or two - possibly an eternity for Alexandra - until he eventually released his hold on her hair, gripped her shoulder, and jerked her torso upright. His eyes shone with heat, lust and satisfaction when he then cupped her chin and twisted her head around to face him. "I'll give you a choice, slut".

Karl slapped her cheek, as he had in the foyer, then ran his touch down her body. One large, calloused hand slipped into her jacket, and grasped a firm tit through the fabric of her top as the other snaked underneath her, and located the buckle of Alexandra's jeans. "Where do you want my cock first?" His digits found a nipple, and pinched it harshly as he ripped her pants open, and struggled, with her position, to force them over her hips. The flesh of her firm ass was already marked red, and striped from the belt, when the denim was pulled low enough to reveal it, and his palm slammed against bare skin; he was not yet done with the flogging; "Your mouth or your cunt?"

Alexandra was honestly baffled as to the reason why Karl seemed to hate Richard so fervently. In her mind they were from similar situations; both having worked tremendously to rise to where they were presently. They were not from the same social structure that the Huntington family was, but she knew her lover was content with what he had achieved and she assumed Karl was as well. This curiosity was something that she could keep focused on as she crawled in a humiliating way across the highly polished floors of her own family home. It was difficult for the heiress to hold her tongue for long, and eventually she couldn’t help but snap back at the head of security. Instinctively she hunched forward as she crawled, waiting for his inevitable strike.

Instead of his wrath she was treated to his mirth, and again another disparaging comment about Richard. Her rosy lips quirked down into a scowl at his comments, and she couldn’t contain her curiosity any longer. “Why do you hate Richard so much? None of this is his doing.” Lexi fervently hoped that Richard wouldn’t come rushing over to the house to try and “save her”, knowing that it wouldn’t turn out well for either of them if he attempted to break into the house and found Karl waiting. A part of her wished he’d never turned up that night at the party and given her hope for a normal existence, but a bigger part of her was still hoping that they could pull off their plan and gain her freedom permanently.

Before she could contemplate an escape plan the socialite had to survive through the deal she’d made with a devil, and if the burning pain that resulted in the wake of the first crack of his leather belt against her backside was any indication Lexi wasn’t sure if she would. Lexi could tell from his words and actions that he was getting excited by her humiliation and pain, and there was absolutely nothing she could do in retaliation. Each strike against her ass made her squeal in pain, the sound partially muffled by the plush bedding as her face was thrust downward. The heiress had never been struck before in her life, and she was unprepared for the fiery pain that radiated from each blow. The intensity of Karl’s strikes grew consistently, and he struck a new spot each time to ensure that she felt the maximum brunt of his strength.

Lexi had tried to contain her cries when Karl had first begun to take his revenge, but by the time he was finished painting her backside red she could no longer contain the tears that begun to roll down her flushed cheeks. Her body was shaking with adrenalin and shock when he hauled her into an upright position, her blue eyes wide and unable to conceal how traumatized she was. The heiress flinched when he slapped her again, the blow from his palm barely registering compared to his belt. “Ahh!” She hissed out as he palmed her breast roughly, unconsciously recoiling away from his touch. This sudden movement cause her to overbalance and topple sideways onto the bed, inadvertently giving him an easier angle to jerk her tight jeans down enough to reveal her bruised ass and the fact that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

He clearly wasn’t done tormenting her, however, and the socialite couldn’t contain her surprised scream of pain when his palm met her bare and throbbing backside. “Ouch! You fucker!” Her kneejerk reaction was outrage. “Oh, now you’re giving me a choice? Does it even matter?” Gingerly one hand moved to soothe the string from her rosy skin.

'Why do you hate Richard so much? The words gave Karl pause. He'd insulted Richard to taunt Lexi, without realising he'd made his real hatred was so obvious, but hate the man, he did. However he wouldn't have been able to articulate the precise reasons, even if he thought that the bitch in front of him deserved a proper answer. Possibly it was because what Karl saw in Richard; a man from a similar non-privileged background, who'd become successful in his right; and answered to no-one, was something that Karl had always desired, but had been unable to achieve. Huntington's lapdog.

Or it could have been that even back when the adolescent boy dated Lexi, Karl himself had carried a torch for her; and not one which contained the bitterness and hatred that it did now. It could because when he'd warned the adolescent boy away from Huntington's daughter, and Karl's boot had sunk into his ribs, and caused every last breath of air to be expelled from the kid's lungs, Richard Treloar's eyes still burned at him with defiance, and challenge; almost as if daring Karl to beat it out of him. That he'd spat at Karl as he'd departed would never be forgotten. Or was it because he'd dared sneak into the Huntington residence under the Security Chief's nose, and cause him potential embarrassment and loss of face with his employer? Most likely it was a combination of all, however none of that would be admitted to himself, much less to Alexandra Huntington.

"Because he's a coward, and weak. Couldn't even exit through the front door, like a real man." Karl hissed, referring to Treloar's surreptitious departure the night of the function, as he whipped her. Each squeal and whimper and cry of pain only urged him on, and caused the next strike to be even more harsh than the one which preceded it. He taunted, and mocked, and degraded her with his insults, until such time as he stopped, and twisted her head to face him. He wanted to look straight into her eyes, and relish her pain, and to then induce even more mental anguish by forcing Lexi to give up to him what she also provided to Richard. Her body.

"You should have seen him the day I visited, back when you were at school." The Security Chief's legs bent, and his torso lowered so that his eyes were level with hers; one hand groping a tit and squeezing it. The force of her reaction to the unwanted touch caused her to fall on her side, and Karl used the opportunity to jerk her jeans down, and expose her firm, rounded butt. "Nice ass." He ignored her howl, and her words, as he appraised the glowing red skin and bruises which had already begun to form, and slapped it harshly again with his open palm, before he pulled his eyes back to hers. Karl's expression was one of contempt, empty of any concern for Lexi's trauma as the tears flowed down her cheeks. "I left him on his knees, crying and whining like a little fucking baby. Remind you of anyone?"

His brow arched, then his arm raised, and he struck the sensitive flesh of her thigh with the belt one last time, before he allowed it to drop from his hand. As it fell to the sheets, he released his grip on her tit, and shrugged. "You're right, it doesn't matter." He didn't attempt to stop her hand from moving down to soothe her sore ass, but instead used his to force her jeans down further, and pulled them completely free of her body. "No panties, you must have been expecting me." He taunted, and with her lower half fully exposed, ran his touch up the smooth skin of Lexi's legs, and slid his palm between her thighs.

The pad of the man's index finger located her cunt lips, and traced up and down as he pushed himself back upright. "Like, I said, you might even enjoy it. Think I can get you wet for me, slut?" His eyes glittered with satisfied amusement as his digit spread her open and dipped inside her. "I hope so. We've got all day, and a girl's gotta be dripping if she's going to be fucked rough. Wouldn't want to do her any damage." Karl laughed, half-hoping that she'd react or attempt to put a stop to his groping and taunts, so that he'd have a further excuse to use the belt. "On your knees, bitch. Face me."

As he drove his finger knuckle-deep into her pussy, and used his thumb to brush against the hood of Alexandra's clit, his free hand dropped to pop the button of his trousers, and released his thick and throbbing meat; fully erect with it's engorged purple head. Karl was going to savour every tear, every expression and emotion, every tic of disgust, humiliation or shame that flashed across her features, as the uptight, rich and privileged Heiress took him in her mouth. An act which, in Karl's mind, because of the intimacy, and for the fact that she'd be actively required to pleasure a man she held in such obvious distaste, would be even more degrading for Alexandra Huntington than that of allowing herself to be fucked. "And suck my cock"

It was surprising to Lexi that Karl had even deigned to answer her question about Richard, although she could tell his answer was far from the all-encompassing truth even through the painful strikes that accompanied his words. Once upon a time when she had been thinking of possible career paths to take the heiress had been deeply in psychology, and even managed to take a few courses on the subject before she’d been drafted into the full time role of dress-up daughter. From this knowledge and her own observations of Karl she knew that there was much deeper motivation for this revenge than the simple fact that he perceived Richard to be “weak”. No doubt a number of factors had combined to finally send the head of security over the edge, but Lexi was not foolish enough to try and dig deeper into his psyche when the man was already in an agitated state.

These thoughts were a welcome respite for her to try and distance herself from the bite and sting of his leather belt, at least temporarily. When the socialite felt to be nearly at her breaking point the spanking mercifully stopped, leaving her slumped over onto the plush mattress for mere moments before Karl’s humiliation of her continued. She knew some people actually enjoyed playing rougher during sex, but his actions were on another playing field in her opinion. It was impossible for Lexi to hide her tears as he forced her eyes to meet his, and a tremor of anxiety shook her as she realized how emotionless he appeared to be in the wake of her pain. She didn’t know how much more she would be able to endure if he chose to keep using his belt on her, and what’s worse is that she knew he would relish her anguish.

It was hard for the heiress to settle on an emotion as he finally discarded the belt after one last strike, and subsequently stripped her naked from the waist down. The cool air of the room meeting her backside made her teeth grit against the pain, and even soothing her bruised flesh with her palm did little to calm the throbbing sensation. Lexi momentarily regretted her angry outburst, although it had only seemed to amuse Karl. The feeling of his calloused palm sliding up the smooth skin of her thighs made her entire body freeze, waiting for the inevitable landing of his hand at their apex. The light pressure of his finger against her pussy made her flinch, but hold her ground. Even his taunting words didn’t affect her overly, until she felt his digit sinking into her at the same time that he revealed his erect cock. Instinctively her body tensed further, trying to escape as she scooted back from him.

“I think enough damage has been done!” Her escape was short lived as she had already been near the edge of the bed, and had to stop lest she fall off. “It wasn’t enough for you to beat me?” There was no point in keeping her voice down since they were alone in the house, and she didn’t bother to temper her outburst. Knowing that he would undoubtedly reach for the belt again if she dallied, however, caused Lexi to reach out haltingly and wrap her fingers around his throbbing cock. She pumped her fingers from the swollen head to the base a few times experimentally before rearing back with a disgusted look on her face. “I-I can’t do it.” The familiarity and affection that the act required was too much for the socialite to bear.

The only thing which could have been more enjoyable for the Chief of Security, than having placed the Heiress in the position she was in, with anguish painted across her features, tears flowing down her cheeks, and ass bruised and striped from the leather belt, was if Richard Treloar had been there to witness the woman he loved being used and abused by another man; powerless to stop it. How weak and useless would that have made Treloar feel, and in turn, how much more superior than him, would it have proved Karl to be? However, although that scenario had been briefly contemplated, he'd rejected it as too dangerous.

Instead, Karl consoled himself with the thought that Lexi would either later confide in Richard, and be forced to speak of her shame and embarrassment to the man she loved, or that she'd remain silent, and be forever required to live with the secret. What a start to a new life that would be; a choice between confessions of humiliation and degradation, and the keeping of secrets and telling of lies. Whichever way it went, Karl believed that, in some form, his name would forever lay between the lover's, and possibly cause a chasm to open up between them. If they were allowed to escape.

The placement of his palm, and almost gentle touch, was designed to taunt as much as his words. His finger slipped inside her and, prepared for her to shift away, Karl followed her movements, and continued to finger the Heiress and use the pad of his thumb to toy with her clit as he released his cock from the constraints of his pants, without care for her reaction. Alexandra Huntington was his to do with as he pleased.

He'd moved to his feet when his erection popped free, still chuckling from her comment. "That was just the start, bitch. I'm not even halfway done with you. Suck it." When her hand moved to his shaft, and caused Karl to emit a low groan of pleasure, as much brought about by the circumstances as the sensation, he thought she was going to comply without argument. Then she stopped, “I-I can’t do it”, and Karl's eyes widened, and his entire body stiffened. His tone, when he spoke, was made crueler by the softness and low volume it maintained; each word enunciated slowly and clearly; more-so than if he'd raised it in anger.

Slowly, the hand not buried between Lexi's legs lifted, and Karl placed forefinger and thumb either side of her jaw and squeezed. "Yes, you can, and yes, you fucking will. Do you know why? Because you don't want Treloar to end up in a body-bag." Karl finger's dug ever more harshly into the flesh at her back teeth as he continued to speak. "And, because if you refuse to stick to your end of the bargain, I'll just force your mouth open, and shove my cock down your throat anyway. Do you think I won't?" The man remained determined to degrade Lexi by forcing her to perform the intimate act of own choosing, however his demeanour contained no hint that he'd not carry through with the threat as he held eyes for a few moments after uttering the rhetorical question, then released his grip.

The speed of the man's subsequent movements belied his bulk, and it was if Lexi weighed no more than a rag-doll as he took a fistful of hair, and used his superior strength, and leverage, to slam the Socialite roughly face down on the bed. A split-second later, after his finger withdrew from her pussy, leather cracked against the naked, bruised skin of the Heiress's already sore ass. "You're a whore Lexi, a worthless slut, only good for your holes. I don't even know why Treloar wants you. Maybe he won't after I'm done." Once, twice, three times, in quick succession, he whipped her butt with all the force he could muster, before the fourth strike landed on the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, and barely missed her pussy. An indication as to where Karl intended to hit next if he were to be denied again.

No more than twenty seconds elapsed from the moment she'd refused him, until such time as he finished whipping her, then jerked Lexi back to her previous position on her knees, and buried two fingers second-knuckle deep in her slit. The mattress bounced from the violence of his movements, and Karl panted from exertion, when he then forced Lexi's mouth towards his pulsing and twitching erection; which appeared to have grown in length and girth. The man had obviously gained further sexual arousal from his treatment of the Heiress, and the eyes which stared down at her were nothing more than remorseless black pits. "Are you going to suck me like the whore you are, or do you need more encouragement?"

From the moment Lexi had chosen to relinquish her cell phone and her body to Karl in order to spare Richard’s life she knew their future would be complicated. Even if a quick fuck was the only thing the head of security had wanted it would have been difficult to reveal what had happened to her lover, let alone what she had now endured and was being forced to do. It was a painful thought for the heiress, having to choose between being honest with Richard and facing his emotional reaction or remaining silent and carrying the burden alone. She also wasn’t completely familiar with the man he’d grown in to, and she was not sure if his reaction would turn toward anger at Karl or disgust toward herself. And that frightened her. Lexi was sacrificing her body and her dignity to keep Richard safe, and it would be for nothing in the end if they were able to escape only to have him return to seek revenge.

The socialite thought she had mentally prepared herself to bow to Karl’s wishes, but she quickly realized that even despite her earlier punishment it was harder than she thought it would be to willingly allow herself to be touched and to touch him in return. Alexandra’s entire body clenched tightly at the intrusion of his fingers, and despite her evasive maneuvers she was forced to endure his digits dipping into her unwilling cunt. A low whimper emerged from the back of her throat at the unexpected burst of pleasure that resulted from the combination of his digit thrusting in and out of her and the touch to her clit, a feeling of disgust at herself immediately accompanying that reaction. Lexi was also frightened of her response, and that emotion caused her to recoil away from his following command. Her head was spinning, wondering angrily how her body could betray her so easily despite the fiery pain that continued to radiate from her bottom.

It was difficult not to feel overwhelmed in the face of Karl’s deadly calm voice and threats, although strangely enough the pain of his fingers digging into her jaw worked well to center herself. It was clear from her expression that the heiress was conflicted; alternately wanting to comply for Richard’s sake as well as facing internal turmoil that was causing her hesitation. “Karl…” Alexandra began to speak softly, although the rest of her comment was muffled as she was flung face down onto the bed again for another round of smacks. Her teeth bit into the snowy sheets to stifle her loud cries for the second time, trying to deny his satisfaction as much as possible. Each blow to her ass caused the socialite’s body to jerk violently, and she was still shaking when he pulled her upright again and resumed fingering her.

Red-faced with shame and suffering, Lexi blinked back tears as she leaned forward resignedly and took his cock into her mouth. This time she didn’t hesitate, almost seeming to move robotically while she licked and sucked up and down the length of his throbbing cock. It sickened her to see how much glee he received from beating her, but the heiress had been momentarily shocked into submission by his latest round of whipping. The last blow against the sensitive skin of her thigh had been enough warning for her to comply. Lexi tried to behave dutifully as he requested, her dexterous pink tongue slipping out between her lips to trace a path from the base of his cock to the tip, before sucking as much of him as she could into her hot mouth. It was evident from her actions that her enthusiasm was lacking as she acted on auto-pilot in her attempt to please him.

How often had Karl imagined the Heiress in the position she was now in? The answer was many times; ever since he'd first been employed by her Father. From the beginning, he'd known his fantasies were just that, and Alexandra was out of his league, and hence his reach. A woman of her class and prestige would never stoop to sleep with a man such as he; especially a daughter of Blair Huntington. The fact that she'd then dared to date Richard Treloar was taken as a slight upon himself, and as leather cracked against flesh, and the sound reverberated off the walls, he discovered there was something much more arousing than simply receiving the long-awaited opportunity of being able to have his way with the Heiress. And that was to degrade and humiliate her as he did so.

Despite her advantages and privileged upbringing, when it came down to it, Karl William's possessed the control. A woman's emotions were always her weakness, and the ease with which she'd bowed to his demands in the face of the threats to her lover exposed her true vulnerabilities, and Karl was content to take advantage. Whilst he'd need to be careful to leave no physical scars, mental ones would not be so immediately visible, and also much more difficult to erase. His name squeaked from her lips as she was picked up and dumped face-down on the bed, but the remainder of Lexi's words were muffled by the sheets. Not that anything she said would have had any effect; the Security Chief was enjoying himself too much to allow anything to stop him. "Not like you've never sucked cock before, is it?"

Karl mocked her embarrassment and shame as tears streamed down the Heiress's cheeks, and with two fingers of one hand still buried in her slit, he placed his other on the back of her head. His eyes closed briefly, and he emitted a gasp of pleasure as he felt the tip of her tongue run along his shaft, then gasped and his eyes re-opened to focus on Lexi as she took him into her hot, wet mouth. Her lack of enthusiasm was obvious, and as briefly tempted as he was to slam her head down and force his meat deeper, he resisted. "Then maybe you haven't."

Lexi's expression and demeanour evidenced the hatred for, and humiliation of, the act he forced her to perform, and that itself was more pleasing to the man than any increased physical pleasure. Plus, he didn't intend for her to get him off with her mouth; it was only a precursor of what was to come. He smacked the back of her head lightly, and slid himself in and out between her soft lips, the sensation causing him to emit small pants and groans, even though Lexi's effort wasn't the most ardent. "Consider it as practice for Treloar. He can thank me later." The man laughed as he toyed with her clit, and curled his fingers inside her.

As lacking in enthusiasm as her ministrations were, his were the opposite, and Karl began to finger-fuck Lexi with increased speed and urgency. "Are you going to confess to him what a slut you were, and how you dropped to your knees like a common street-walker? How you loved it?" The Socialites earlier whimper hadn't gone unnoticed, and although Karl couldn't be certain of the cause, he wasn't going to allow her to believe he thought it could be anything but physical arousal. "I guess it's true what they say; inside every woman is a whore. I'll throw a few coins on the bed-side table to pay for your services, and who knows, once you lose your inheritance, Treloar can pimp you out. Daddy would be so proud."

With his length in her mouth, and hips pumping faster, Karl groaned, released his grip on her head, and thrust his arm into the opening of her jacket. A split second later, the fabric of Lexi's top was ripped down the middle, and the cups of her bra jerked free of her breasts. A large calloused palm harshly cupped a tit, and Karl squeezed, and tweaked a nipple as he withdrew his digits from her slit, and spanked the folds of her pussy with the flat of his hand. "Come on, slut; suck like you mean it." Not that he intended to use her mouth for much longer.

Alexandra would wonder in the future if Karl’s treatment of her could have been avoided at all if she had realized earlier the depth of his obsession with her. What would have been different if she had known about his infatuation, and subsequently been able to halt his worsening opinion of her over time. Undoubtedly the heiress would not have entered into a relationship with the head of security lest they both face the wrath of her father, but perhaps they could have interacted on a friendly level and gotten to understand each other. If she could have proved to the man that she wasn’t a vapid and spineless princess than she might not have ended on her knees sucking off a person that she now hated. Until recently Karl hadn’t even been on her radar as far as opinions of people went, yet now they were past the point of no return and she would forever carry the internal scars that this day would bring.

Physical pain was not something Lexi was accustomed to dealing with, and it only took a few more well placed lashes to convince the heiress that she would rather suck his cock than be beaten into further submission. Without pausing to overthink her decision she hastily welcomed his swollen member into her mouth, her expressive eyes averted so that she would not be forced to witness Karl’s triumphant expression. Despite her quick acquiesce this time it was evident to both of them that she was not performing her duties with vigor, rather doing just enough to elicit a few sounds of pleasure from him. This lack of enthusiasm wasn’t just due to her hatred for him, it was also a result of the socialite trying to fight her body’s involuntary reaction to his fingers pumping in and out of her cunt.

The initial whimper that had fled her lips had in fact been in reaction to the pleasurable feelings Karl was able to draw forth from her, and as his ministrations increased in intensity Alexandra couldn’t stop her hips from rocking against his digits. "Are you going to confess to him what a slut you were… His words rang in her ears, echoing truly for once as her shame increased in proportion to the wetness spreading between her thighs. It disgusted her that despite her loathing of this man he could still provoke a reaction so easily from her traitorous body, and that she couldn’t hide her growing arousal from him. The head of security’s ego was already inflated from her acquiesce to their little bargain, and it would surely only continue to grow once he realized the effect he was having.

As his actions grew in fervor the heiress’ slacked off as she attempted to fight her body’s reaction, her plump lips merely parted to allow his cock to slip in and out. Alexandra grew nervous when his hand released her blonde tresses, and she braced herself for a slap. The sound of fabric tearing startled her, however, as did the slap of his palm against her slick cunt. She reared back, hissing in pain at his rough touch against her tender breast. “Ouch! Why are you such a barbarian?!” The words slipped out before she could catch herself, but as she leaned forward again with renewed enthusiasm to take his cock down her throat Lexi was secretly pleased that she wasn’t completely cowed yet.

Whether Karl would get to see the future effects his actions had on the Heiress was yet to be determined. The man had promised Lexi that if she acquiesced to his demands, he'd allow her to escape, and although she'd resisted, a few lashes of the belt, with the threat of further physical pain, soon had her mouth wrapped around his meat, and he'd carry through with his word. Although the Chief of Security had taunted her, he didn't consider Lexi a coward for bowing to his demands; just smart. Her intelligence provided food for thought in regard to their future interactions.

If and when she were to escape, he'd be placed in charge of the hunt to find her, and relish the challenge of the chase. The possibility that she and Treloar would succeed in their evasion, and that this would be the last occasion on which he and Alexandra would cross paths, added to the thrill. Treloar, in spite of Karl's insults had already displayed more balls and initiative than the man would ever have given him credit for. It was all part of the game, and in the background would be his employer, furious at the blow to his ego and pining for his lost daughter, unaware his Head of Security was the one responsible for her disappearance.

With the bitch on her knees, and his cock between her lips, Karl appraised the red streaks on the flesh of her ass visible from his vantage point, and tightened his grip in her blonde tresses. His eyes moved from her butt to her face, and the man relished in every emotion that flashed across her features, and tear that slid down her cheek. Karl groaned and panted at the sensation of her warm mouth on his shaft, which began to fill the air with the lewd sounds of him sliding in and out, and mingled who those of his digits thrusting out of her now obviously wet pussy.

"Why am I such a barbarian?" Karl laughed as his erection popped free when the Heiress rocked back on her knees in reaction to the slap of his palm against her slit, and twist of a nipple. With Lexi's top ripped, and her bra pulled down, the action only exposed Lexi's tits and torso to his view, and he squeezed a breast again. "Isn't what all women want. To be treated rough, and fucked like a whore?" He completely tore away Lexi's bra before the sensation of her taking him back into her mouth, deeper than before, brought forth a groan of pleasure, and his digits re-entered her cunt. "Look at you, Lexi. You love it, you're dripping like a needy slut."

His arm moved in time with his hips as she pumped up against the digits buried in her tight hole, and he fucked her mouth. The bed bounced with the increased urgency, and he panted, grunted and moan, and continued to goad her as he worked her pussy. Then, suddenly, he ripped at her hair to pull her away from his manhood, and threw her backwards on the bed. A moment later his knees landed beside her, and one strong hand pinned her head to the mattress by the throat whilst his other arm hooked around her thighs and spread Lexi's leg wide to provide full access for his invading digits.

Hot breath hit her face when he then lent to slide the full length of his wet tongue down her cheek. Taunting her. "Are you going to come before I fuck you, and prove what a worthless slut you really are. You can hate me as much as you want, Alexandra, but you'll never forget how you came for me." Karl's mouth lowered to wrap around a breast, and teeth scraped a nipple as his thumb toyed with her clit, and he slammed his fingers in and out of the Heiress's pussy without respite. His eyes remained locked on her face the entire time, to enjoy the show.

The future was not something that Alexandra liked to contemplate because it had looked very bleak for her until Richard’s recent reemergence into her life. Despite her unhappiness with her station in life the heiress had slowly begun to be conditioned to what her parents, and father especially, expected of her. It had become easier to acquiesce to their demands of her time rather than waste her breath arguing with them, saving energy and frustration from all parties involved. Lexi wasn’t like the other spoiled trust fund princesses, who pouted and got their way. The threat of being disowned was not a tactic that her father employed to gain her compliance, although at the present moment she would have given anything to have such an easy out.

Struggling to support herself would have been preferable to living in comfort for so long if she could have avoided her humiliating encounter with Karl. Previously her future had seemed bleak because she had been destined to marry James Astor and have a few children, with little input on what she wanted in life. Now as she knelt on the bed with the head of security’s cock sliding past her parted lips it was difficult to imagine what the future would look like even if she was free to do as she pleased, now that the socialite would carry different scars with her. She would face mental demons even as the bruised marks on her skin faded, knowing that she had agreed to be used in such a way and that her body willingly responded to his touch.

You love it, you're dripping like a needy slut." She couldn’t deny that fact as she felt his digits slip and slide into her cunt with the same ease as his cock slipped into her hot mouth, and she felt even more ashamed of herself because he was right about her. Lexi was granted a brief respite from her self-loathing when their positions suddenly shifted, and she found herself reclined back upon the bed with her body pinned and spread open for his amusement. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she struggled to catch her breath, and to resist the urge to spit out the taste of him in her mouth. The disgust was visible on her face at the slick feeling of his tongue laving the side of her cheek, although the repulsed sound that emanated from her throat morphed suddenly into a moan of pleasure as his fingers sank into her again.

The heiress gasped aloud as his mouth then closed around an erect nipple. “Fuck!” That feeling, combined with the touch of his thumb to her sensitive clit and his digits sliding slickly into her brought her close to cumming quite easily. For a few moments the only sounds that could be heard in the room were that of her breathing escalating, each sigh and whimper growing in volume. The sheets twisted beneath her as her hips shifted against his hand, aiding the vulgar wet sound of him fingering her. Alexandra was not a masochist; she preferred pleasure over any sort of pain. In the wake of his earlier actions it was much easier for her to focus on the pleasurable sensation of his digits pumping into her rather than the throbbing bruised skin of her ass, and with that focus it didn’t take long for the heiress to give in and let herself cum with a loud moan of completion.

Karl couldn't help but imagine how Lexi's father would react if he knew that his Head of Security, a man he trusted to look after his best interests and protect his family, was at that very moment standing over his half naked, kneeling daughter with his cock shoved in her unwilling mouth, and digits buried in her slit. Power and respect wasn't gained from status and wealth, but in how far you were willing to go to gain what it was you wanted, and the lasting impression you left. The acts he perpetrated would live with Lexi forever, as would the knowledge that Blair Huntington, as influential, untouchable and omnipotent as he believed himself to be, would remain clueless that Karl had dared to abuse, degrade, and fuck the man's flesh-and-blood in the sanctity of his own domain. If Karl couldn't gain true respect from his employer, he'd gain it for himself.

Lexi's growing signs of arousal only served to urge him on. Whether it was possible to force a woman to climax; particularly a cold fish as Alexandra, which is how Karl had always thought of her; against her will, was something the man wasn't certain could be achieved. However, the gasps and whimpers he heard slip from her lips, audible over the sounds of his meat thrusting in and out of her mouth, and the lewd, wet noises of his fingers fucking her cunt, told him it was, and now he was going to make the bitch cum, whether she liked it or not. If Karl had a preference, it was for the 'or not.'

His erection, coated with Lexi's saliva, throbbed and pulsed when it pulled free of her lips, and he enjoyed her reaction to his taunt. The expression of hatred and disgust, was it for him, or the fact that she realised her own had begun to betray her? Probably both, and Karl wasn't going to allow her to forget the latter. "I told you that you'd like it. Whore's always do." The insult was issued as he threw her back on the bed, rammed his thick digits in and out of her pussy, goaded her by running his tongue down her cheek, and then clamped his lips around a nipple.

His ministrations weren't gentle, and the look in his eyes as they locked on her face, and watched for any hint of disgust, arousal or shame, was one of pure satisfaction. He scraped Lexi's nipple with his teeth, and the Heiress dripped onto his invading digits as her moan echoed in his ears, and Karl sensed she was about to climax. As she did, he bit down on her rosy bud, then raised his body to stare directly at her face. Karl laughed and shook his head, and when she was done, withdrew his fingers, soaked from her orgasm, to display them to the Heiress. "You'd cum for anything on two legs, wouldn't you, Lexi?"

"Slut." The man continued to goad as he tapped her face with his palm; leaving a trail of her own juices to glisten on the skin of her cheek. "Now back on your fucking knees, where you belong, and spread your legs. I'm not done." His demeanour remained ice-cold, and completely devoid of empathy or care, when he released the grip he'd maintained on her throat, and shifted away to allow her room to accede to his instruction. One hand wrapped around his engorged cock and began to stroke, leaving no doubt as to what he intended to use next, and the other reached for his belt.

It was incomprehensible to Lexi that her body would betray her so easily and succumb to pleasure after only a few touches at the hands of the head of security, but she came to the point where she would rather embrace what little pleasure she could gain instead of the waiting pain. Once the heiress stopped resisting Karl’s touches it didn’t take long for her to cum, although she’d clenched her eyes shut as she did so that she wouldn’t have a vision of his smug face in her mind as she came. Briefly Richard flashed into her thoughts, prompting a mix of mental pleasure and pain as she reflected on the fact that she was doing this for his safety.

The sudden sting of teeth against her erect nipple caused the socialite to squeal in surprise, her blue eyes popping open to be greeted by Karl’s supreme satisfaction and mockery. Lexi felt her face flush in embarrassment and disgust as he proudly displayed the evidence of her arousal, and she broke their stare quickly. As she glanced down her prone body she was sickened by what she saw; her skin flushed with endorphins from her climax, her breasts heaving and nipples erect from his lips, and her thighs spread and glistening with moisture from her dripping cunt.

Lexi’s attention was swiftly recaptured by Karl’s words and the sting to her cheek, yet no words sprung to her lips in retaliation. What could she say in response, when he had been right about her all along? What kind of person just gave into pleasure at the hands of someone so vile? She was ashamed of herself, and she couldn’t deny the fact that she had enjoyed his touch because her body answered that question for her. ” I told you that you'd like it. Whore's always do.” He wasn’t the first man to call her such a name, but he was the first to make her feel like it was true.

She hadn’t realized how shallow her breathing had been until Karl removed his hand, and she took a deep breath of relief. That feeling was short lived as his command registered, and she warily watched him shift away and leisurely stroke his cock. Immediately Lexi’s earlier anxiety returned as she realized what was going to happen next, but even the threat of him reaching for the belt had her scrambling to comply with his order. Her nerves couldn’t stand to watch him any longer, so as she shifted to her hands and knees she faced away from him. The sheets rustled beneath her as she spread her thighs apart, granting him a view of her rounded ass cheeks and her soaking wet slit. Lexi hung her head down, defeated, as she waited.

It wasn't just her Father. What would Treloar think? Her friends? Her peers? James Astor? The servants at the Mansion who, Karl believed, the Heiress considered below her status? Surely even they would have nothing but contempt for a woman who, regardless of reasons, had consented to being verbally abused, degraded, flogged and fucked by a man she despised. Especially if the woman, despite all protestations and denials to the contrary, had been known to enjoy it. The whimpers that escaped Lexi, her writhing form, and the juices that coated his digits and dripped from her freshly fingered slit, were incontrovertible evidence of pleasure, and Karl didn't intend to allow Alexandra to forget how she'd been betrayed by her own body.

"Is Treloar worth it?" Even more than the sight of her; skin flushed, bare breasts heaving, and soaked cunt fully exposed; what had pleased the man was the way her eyes had clamped shut just prior to her forthcoming, unwanted, climax, so she'd need not look at him as she orgasmed. A signal, to Karl, of shame and humiliation. "Is he worth the loss of your pride and dignity?" There was no let-up with the insults as he stroked himself, and enjoyed the view of her tight round ass and inviting pink slit, both ripe for his cock, when she moved to her knees on his command. "Will you admit to him that you loved every minute of being treated like a common whore?" The man laughed as the leather whipped through the air, and the belt cracked against already welted and bruised flesh. "Confess how you moaned for me as you came."

Simultaneously, as he whipped her again, Karl bent to grab one of the Heiress's wrists. With a rough jerk, he wrenched one arm behind her, then did the same with the other. He placed his lips next to the Lexi's ear, and pressed his heavy chest to her body to maintain control over her movements as he looped the belt under her arms, and bound her wrists together at the small of her back. The mocking continued as he ran the tip of his cock down between her cheeks, until it pressed against her puckered hole. "Tell him that I fucked you up the ass?" Teasing. Taunting. In total control. "Contemplate how good that's going to feel while I'm using your cunt, Lexi. Something for you to look forward to." She was his to do with as he pleased. "I own you, bitch."

Karl then eased his erection down until the head brushed the dripping folds of her pussy. With the Heiress on her knees, shoulders wrenched behind her, wrists pinned to her back, and Karl standing, the Head of Security ripped at Lexi's tresses with one hand and hooked his free arm under her abdomen to drag her into position. The violence with which he pulled at her hair caused her torso to straighten and arch, so that the upper half was perpendicular to the lower when Karl buried every inch of his meat in her soaked slit with enough force to almost split her in half; the sound of his cock slamming into her accompanied by a loud animalistic groan of pleasure.

Alexandra had always scoffed at the myriad of trashy romance “novels” about girls who pretended to play hard to get while simultaneously encouraging the “hero” of the story to fuck them senseless. She had always wondered where the authors had gotten the fodder for such farfetched stories, and how the women reading them could gain such satisfaction. Lexi could have written her own story now, and it would have been absolutely true that somehow she her body had contented to be pleasured by a man that she absolutely despised with her entire being. A man who decided that he hated her based on a nonexistent relationship and his incorrect perceptions of her and her so-called charmed life.

Was Richard really worth all of the pain and humiliation that Alexandra was being forced to endure? She had thought so, else the heiress wouldn’t have dubiously acquiesced to Karl’s perverted whims. His words made her really pause and consider. Lexi hated herself for her flesh’s weakness, but she could never regret her decision if it ensured her lover’s safety. There was a long road ahead of them if she was able to escape her father’s influence, but at least they would both be alive to navigate the future together. That was what her sacrifice was for; the possibility of a future together.

The familiar stinging pain to the supple flesh of her ass interrupted the heiress’ pensive thoughts, the unexpected strike causing her to cry out wordlessly. Undoubtedly Karl would take it as agreement to his taunting question, and Lexi was too busy gritting her teeth to refute him. Another cry of pain emanated from her throat as both of her arms were wrenched behind her back, causing her to overbalance and sending her torso and face into the snowy white bedsheets. The feeling of his cock pressing against her ass caused Alexandra to freeze momentarily, her heart beating faster at the sinister thought that he would fuck her there too. “Don’t you dare!” She hissed out at him, the words muffled. His weight on her back left her little room to maneuver, but she squirmed as best she could beneath him to try and discourage him from that course of action.

Time seemed to move very fast at that moment, for then the socialite mercifully felt his cock shift to rub a different spot. Lexi bit her lip to stifle the sound of pleasure that threatened to leave her lips as the thick head of his member slid against her slick cunt. She couldn’t contain the squeal that followed, however, when he jerked her head and torso back from the bed and buried himself savagely into her waiting slit. “Fuck!” She spat out at the sudden feeling of fullness, her body jerking with the force of his thrust. Her thighs spread wider to accommodate his girth as her inner muscles clenched him tightly. “You really did it.” Lexi spoke softly aloud to herself, almost in a sense of disbelief. A tiny part of her had always hoped that he had been bluffing; but there was no going back now as Karl was buried balls deep into his boss’ daughter.

“You really did it.“ The words were soft, but audible to Karl as he plunged his cock into the Heiress, and for the first time he was struck with the full realisation of his acts, and their potential ramifications. Up until that moment, it had been a matter of taunts, a struggle for control, and putting the woman in her place, but with penetration, the stakes had raised. He was fucking Blair Huntington's daughter, and had intimidated and threatened her to obtain whatever dubious consent had been provided. If his employer ever discovered what had occurred, and why, not only would Lexi's freedom be at risk, but also Karl's life.

It was then he determined that under no circumstances would the Heiress be allowed to meet with her Father that evening, and that he'd need carry through with his promise of aiding her escape. The Head of Security may not have been the sharpest tool in the shed, but he possessed a rat cunning, and those decisions were formulated in an instant. It caused no hesitation in his treatment of the Heiress, or pause in his actions, and empathy for Lexi's situation did not enter the equation. All he cared about was ensuring his own safety, and degrading the entitled bitch, with the humiliating act of shoving his cock into her tight ass to be the coup de gras. Alexandra's reaction to that threat had not been missed.

Neither had the squeal when he'd entered her. Karl groaned in pleasure and exertion as with his manhood stuffed to the hilt in her tight cunt, he hooked his grip under her armpits, and forced the Heiress' torso to remain upright. "Feel good, Lexi? It does, doesn't it?" The words were interspersed by groans and pants of pleasure and exertion as he spread her tight walls apart with each thrust, but even they were overshadowed by the wet sounds of his meat slamming in and out of her soaked pussy, and his chest slapping against her back.

He fucked her in that position for what likely would have seemed an eternity to Lexi, but was probably only a minute or two, before, without warning, Karl bent his knees, pulled his tip to the lips of her pussy, and used the grip on her arms to lift her in the air. Then his legs unfolded, and his length rammed into the Socialite with enough violence for the head to slam against her cervix as, simultaneously, he threw her face down on the snowy white sheets. The full weight of his body landed on top of her. "You're dripping all over me." With the Socialite now pinned flat to the mattress, Karl's arms slid under her. Nails scratched the skin of her abdomen, and scraped an erect nipple as he pinched and twisted, his other hand moved to her clit, and teeth found the back of her neck. "You fucking love it. Slut."

The Head of Security bit down on her flesh, jack-hammered his hips, hitting her cervix with each thrust, and ravaged the Heiress's sopping cunt without mercy. Karl had considered flipping her over to view the woman's expression, and to enable her to peer into the black pits of his eyes, and see the hatred painted across his features, but decided against it. All Lexi was now, was a piece of meat to be used, and didn't deserve that human contact. Not until he'd shamed her further, and once more, forced her body to betray her.

Lexi wasn’t sure why she’d spoken aloud exactly, or what she had expected from Karl if he had even heard her, but it was evident by the way he didn’t pause at all in drilling her cunt that nothing she said now would stop him. It may have given her some modicum of comfort to know that he actually planned on helping her escape now, to gain her freedom. It would be bad news for both of them now if her father ever found out what occurred, regardless if she had been coerced into the sex acts. Blair Huntington wasn’t the type of man to care about details like valid consent, and would undoubtedly punish both of them. It would be best for both of them if she and Richard were able to disappear quietly.

Her bottom lip was swollen and nearly bloody from the force of her teeth sinking into the tender flesh, her attempt to curb the moans and whimpers that came muffled from her throat. The socialite’s entire body jerked with the force of each violent thrust, her breasts bouncing jauntily despite his iron grip on her. She would likely discover more bruises to match the ones on her ass. Lexi grit her teeth angrily and ignored his continued taunting, refusing to give him the satisfaction of a reply. He didn’t need her words to verify if she was enjoying herself though, the wet squelching sound of his cock slipping into her dripping cunt was verification enough that her body at least welcomed his lust.

It wasn’t long before she could no longer contain her own sounds of pleasure, and soon her whimpers and cries join his. The angle he was holding her in allowed his cock to hammer against a particularly sensitive spot inside of her, that repetitive motion bringing her close to another orgasm after only a short amount of time. As if he could sense this, Lexi let out a sudden scream as she felt her body being lifted and then thrown roughly onto the bed. The entirety of his body weight pressed her against the sheets as his hips began to hammer her again, forcing her to writhe and press up against him to reclaim some of her space. Undoubtedly he took this as her trying to participate, as he eagerly began to work her clit and scrape against her chest.

The bruises and scratches to her body would eventually heal, but the heiress didn’t think she would ever forget the feel of him fucking her so deeply and brutally. Her fingers worked into the white sheets, her knuckles nearly as white as the fabric with how tense her grip was. “Fuckkk.” Her words were garbled through the fabric as her body fought against the complex mixture of pleasure and pain. It seemed as if he had been fucking her hours, but realistically Lexi knew it hadn’t been that long before her body began to tense in preparation for another orgasm. She fought against at as long as she could, but as the pressure built up she began to work her hips against his earnestly. The heiress didn’t last long after that, finally giving in to the feeling and cumming around his cock with another muffled scream. As the endorphins rushed through her body she lay limply beneath him, no longer resisting.

Back
Top Bottom