Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good ol' Mind Break (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
If the title didn't give it away, I'd like to do some sort of RP involving a strong-willed girl or woman in an important position being tested and eventually giving in as a tamed and willing sex slave/pet. There are many different examples of girls we could use, like the student council president (see doujin below), cheer captain, jail warden, etc. I will also be up for RPs involving cheating, so married women or girls with a boyfriend are fair game.

Another big thing I like is if the woman being dominated submits to males she would normally be able to defeat easily. So we can have goddesses being broken in by orcs, or an assassin subdued by her target, etc.

I don't mind if my partner is male or female, so long as they'll play the dominant male role(s). Also, we can discuss different types of characters. The ones that come to mind for me to play are humans, elves, kemonomimi, and anthro/furry. We can mix and match to have humans dominating an elf or vice versa....you get the idea.

I have an F-list my partners can look through, but my major ones for this are dirty talk and breeding. Many virtual cookies for those who will involve those! Also consider age gaps when pitching ideas. Don't mind big ones. :3

With that, I leave you with this doujin (NSFW) involving a student council president that I certainly wouldn't mind playing out. It doesn't have to be exactly like this, so we can discuss tweaks if we want. I look forward to hopefully discussing an idea
With someone. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom