Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a little lesbian bondage fun?....pleeeeeese??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimbo a la blonde

Banned
Banished
'natural' submissive girl looking for a lady dominant enough to mentally, emotionally and most of all, sexually break me and mold me into her sex slave...I love slave auctions or other kinds of kidnapping scenarios...naturally, kink without storyline is meaningless but hopefully I'll find the woman capable of handling the challenge...here's some ideas I've had and/or previously tried....

1) the classic slave auction
I'm drugged at a nightclub or kidnapped on the way to school or home and wake up nude, gagged and tied up in a room full of other naked girls subdued the same way....you buy me, take me home and force me to become your fuck toy...of course I resist and you have to break me...

2) I answer a craigslist add you posted about wanting a live in housemaid....you have darker, much more sinister motives of course, maybe even involving a secret dungeon chamber in the basement perhaps?

3) my car breaks down on a deserted highway and much to my relief, you pull over and rescue me, or at least I think it's a rescue. You choloroform me, cage me and along with another captive (I'll play both victims) and force us to be your sex slaves

4) Your character owns an old occult bookshop in a forgotten corner of the city....in actuality, she is also a kind of vampire, but instead of requiring blood to survive she needs girl's cum juice...I come in to buy a book and you manage to lure me to a secret chamber where you tie me up, gag me and force me to cum over and over to supply you with the lifesaving nectar, all the while draining me and making me into a helpless, drugged and drained bimbo....

I only play in the thread sections, either Taboo or Semi private

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom