Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MALE LF Female -ACTIVE- RPers! My Current Cravings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintan

Supernova
PLEASE BE ACTIVE(Atleast post 5 times at "minimum" a week. I will understand if you have complications in real life in the rise and cant post but be courteous and give heads up!) AND NOT DISAPPEAR DURING RP OR DISCUSSING THE PLOT!

Also I require you have atleast one or two of the IMs to talk OOC, communication is very important to me. Please have skype, YIM or AIM.
PMs are okay too, if you absolutely refuse to have one =/

Please be able to write atleast write 1-2 paragraphs, I need good content and details. Please no one liners! I enjoy good juicy details, more detail and content given, the better post I can give in return!

Requirement- FYI: I use pics from my gathered collection for appearance of my partners characters, I personally prefer that and insist on it-will give a selection to choose from~

Pokemon | Mewtwo x Female Pokemon Trainer (Who is on search for rare pokemon to train to be part of her powerful arsenal.) Needs alot of discussion for plot!

~Wild Side!~
Basic plot idea is, the girl is wild as of custom to being in the wilderness alone with no technology or anything and no clothes, just freely in nude. A guy(me) meets her by somewhere in the wild during a camping trip. He could either stay with her there and grow onto her "wild" ways of life or bring her back to his home but still keep her personality and ways of doing things 'wild' and 'uncivilized'.

Gamer Geek Girl x Male
Roommates
Nudist Girl x male (May or may not be also Nudist, also may or may not be incest plot )
Male x single Milf /w daughter
Female swimming instructor x Male (have a celebrity pic in mind to mix with this plot)
Girl with major memory loss~Guy takes advantage
Babysitter x Girl

Celebrities x Average Guy
-Jennifer Lawrence <--- Craving!
Kaley Cuoco <--Craving!
Brie Larson
Emilia Clarke
Hayden Panettiere
Kristen Stewart
Scarlet Johansson <--Craving!

Contact me by YIM Or Skype: Username is same as forum name. (PMs Accepted)

ONLY RP on THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom