Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archon

Super-Earth
Hello, Thanks for entering.

This roleplay is not like any you have done before, because the female that wants to play with me should play three characters inside the story.

This story is as follows:
My father died in a strange accident, allowing Mr Black, a corrupt but untouchable business man, to buy his company. Not satisfied with that, he succesfully seduced my mother and married her. He even treats me like nothing and always separates her from me.
Now, I have discovered that he does not love her at all, and that he has a lot of sluts. That was it. Now, It is my time for revenge. I will take the most important girls in his life and make them my slaves.
This girls are the ones you would be roleplaying:

The Daughter: My step-sister. Goes to the same college as I do.
The Secretary: Mr Black´s right hand. He would be completelly lost with out this succesful but young lawyer.
The Step-Aunt: His sister, and the only family he has left. Lives off his riches.

We can talk about the plot specifics, but the idea is a rich sorrounding with a plot driven RP, that turns into a master-slave plot as I gain control of the once reluctant girls.

I don't touch: scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence, menstrual cycles, snuff, etc.

Don't hesitate to ask me anything here or by PM.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom