Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Furry Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry

Moon
Heyy all :D I'm gonna keep it as short as I can, I'm sure many people don't like long reads. I am open to a lot of stuff when it comes to kinks, but I do prefer to exchange preferred ones first. I don't look forward to long term, or long replies, because I am often busy, so I can't come up with long replies in time. Relating to this, I prefer action over details in the roleplay.

I like using pictures for my characters, so here's a little list of characters I want to use.
Anya
Krystal
Ciera
Scarlet
Malice (the one to the right)

Alternatively, I am more than willing to play human characters, examples below (I currently only look forward to mostly/totally smutty with them):

Luana (Picture 1)
Luana (Picture 2)
Luana (Picture 3)
Luana (Picture 4)
Luana (Picture 5)
Luana (Picture 6)
Alexia
Jade

I would love to be covered in cum as those characters as well ~<3 Send me a message if you are interested in some fun :D

I found some pictures of the girl in Luana's picture, so I added them to this update.

I'm currently craving a very smut-driven bestiality roleplay using any of my characters, preferably the human ones, so message me if you're interested. Here are some animals I'd play with:

Horses
Zebras
Bulls
Buffalo
Wolves
Moose
Elk
Donkeys
Lions
Cheetahs

I also like using pictures and videos for those, so a mating video of those animals for example works fine by me, and I can play an animal as well no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom