Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

garr_91`s Ideas (m/m m/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

garr_91

Planetoid
Hi,

All ages below are at least minimum BM site requirements. I only play thru PM. I can play either role in all of the following...

THE BULLY and THE SLACKER (m/m)---A bully has a small group of slackers that follow him around school helping him with his dirty work. The bully is gay and his little flunkies suspect as much from the groping and all the playing around he pushes them into. They put up a little fight if he tries to push them too far and so far he has let them off easy with maybe a bit of humping and some kissing. But the bully wants more and he has his eyes on on boy in particular.

KISSING COUSINS (m/f m/m)---A teen moves with his mom into a trailer park adjacent to where a female cousin of his lives. He hasn't seen her in a few years. They have kept in touch using video chat. He is your average guy and she is a rough tomboy. Recently she has done nothing to hide the fact that she thinks he is one suckable piece of ass. Her equally tomboyish friend has joined in a few of the vid-chats and has the same opinion of him as his cousin. When he finally moves he falls onto his cousin's clique which includes the two girls and four boys. He soon finds it isn't just the girls who think he is a hottie.

PIMP I (m/f m/m)---A skateboarder slut and her friend follow the boys around the neighborhood as they do their flips and grinds. The tomboy is always snapping pics with her phone, especially of the cute one she has a crush on. They are mostly of his face. Tho she takes every opportunity to sneak one's in of his crotch and ass when he isn't looking. She takes these for herself and the neighborhood pervert who also has the hots for the teenager. He gives her a little money for these and then offers even more for nudes.

PIMP II (m/m)---A teenager knows where his toast is buttered. His uncle is always buying him the nice things his mom can't afford. He knows what the man likes. He plays quite the cock-teaser too. This takes him farther than he had planned.

PIMP III (m/m)---A cute teenager has a chubby best friend who happens to be gay. One day the cutie lets the bigger boy suck him off. No big deal. Who would ever know? But then chubby thinks how pimping cutie out could be rather lucrative in terms of money, pot and having some nerd do their homework.

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS (m/m)---A pair of teenagers play on the JV soccer team together. The both of them spend most games sitting on the bench checking out the girls. After school and on weekends they chased and hung out with the fairer sex. Everything was just fine between them until Boy A offered to give Boy B a BJ. Boy B who was taken by surprise turned his buddy down. For the next few weeks he avoided Boy A. Boy A who had just accepted the fact he was bi and preferred other guys began to look elsewhere with his friend out of the picture. Trying to pick up a boy at the mall from another school was an option. Then there was some decent looking geeks and punks at his own school that he could hit on. Being cute and popular with the girls he doubted anyone would believe he really offered to suck them off if they decided to blab. Boy B would come back into the picture eventually. One of us would be Boy A. The other would be Boy B and everyone else.

Any ideas you may have for brothers and cousins I would love to hear. My F-List link is in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom