Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

: {couple of sweet cravings to satisfy } :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanoir

Meteorite
Merry Christmas to everyone here! I'm Liana, a student from the US who's been craving a good roleplay lately, and it seems like I've found the perfect forum.
I wouldn't call myself new to roleplay, but I'm definitely not the best. However, I can promise you that I will deliver close-to-perfect English, in terms of grammar,
spelling and punctuation.

The reason I created this thread was to reach out and see if anyone would be interested in participating in an RP with me. I have some ideas laid out, and the
only requirement I have for you is for your English to be readable enough. You should also give me an average of at least 2 paragraphs each time, enough for
me to respond to. I don't really enjoy working with one liners, because they're horribly difficult to work with. If that's the case, or if I don't really like the way
you RP(e.g. choppy sentences, bad quality RP, unreadable grammar...) I'll let you know.

Please try to respond as quick as possible. I understand everyone has their own lives to lead outside of the internet, but maybe at least once a day? That's all
I'm asking for. If you don't respond within 48 hours, I'll drop the roleplay. Sorry, but I don't have time to just sit around and wait. If you're having some major
problems in real life then please tell me so I can understand :)

But enough with the stupid rambling, here are a few of my ideas. Feel free to PM me if interested(I only RP through PM) and we can change a few things here
and there if it doesn't float your boat.

--characters in bold will be the one I'll be roleplaying as, they are all 17 years of age. the ones you will be roleplaying should all be older than my character,
ranging from 18-25 years old---

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TEACHER X STUDENT TAKEN
So, so many ideas for this one. There's the classic sex-for-grades RP, where you can never go wrong and I'm fine with. But I'd prefer at least a bit of backstory
before jumping right in, for example, the student teases the teacher in class, etc. My main idea for this one:

Girl has no way to pass the upcoming test and she decides to go the easy route. Her teacher is the kind of guy most girl students fawn over, and with his charming
looks and personality, it's no secret why. She begins to tease him in class. At first, it's merely innocent, such as batting eyelashes whilst asking him a question, but
slowly it turns into something more. She starts wearing more exposing outfits, touching herself in class, etc, until one day...

POLICE X GIRL
My idea for this is:

Girl does something to catch a cop's attention(we can discuss what) and of course, she ends up getting pulled over by a young&hot policeman. He takes her into the
police car and she tries to flirt her way out of the ticket, and at first he stands firm, but eventually he starts to give in as she becomes more and more irresistible.
Things begin to happen. I would really like to try something such as her giving him a blowjob from underneath his car seat while he's driving, I don't know. We can
make this up along the way.

BAKER X GIRL
My character is taking part in a baking class thought by a young baker. Not much to explain here, but you know. Lots of sweets and lots of baking tools=lots of things
to play around with, if you catch my drift. I wouldn't really like them to get into it right away, maybe a couple paragraphs of story first before the real action begins.
We can talk about this through PM.

BROTHER X SISTER TAKEN
First incest craving here. I was thinking the brother could be only a few years older than the sister, and the two of them are pretty tight. Brother could be popular,
good-looking, bad boy kind of character. Sister is also slightly in the popular group and good-looking as well, but not as outgoing as the brother. This RP is limitless, and
it's really something I'd also like some story with, so more of a gradual roleplay(stuff such as teasing), not so much of immediate sex. Maybe he can't help feeling aroused,
and she can't help notice how much more dashing he's become over the years. Something like that.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

That's all the ideas I have currently, but please message me if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom