Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MaximalCrazy is Back in Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximalCrazy

Super-Earth
I'm back everyone, thank you so much for your patience! ^^

Hello, everyone! Thanks for checking out my quaint little request thread, you're already awesome. So go ahead and just pat yourself on the back. No seriously! Go ahead! Turn it into a hug too! That's how awesome you are for taking time to check this out.

Done? Cool!

The next following posts will have some stuff concerning my role playing style, wants, cravings, yada yada, so and so. I'll be brief and all, cause I'm kind of laid back. So no pressure and all.

DISCLAIMER
Just to let you know, I have a life. Sometimes, a very busy life. I may have days where I can shoot you responses back to back, multiple in a day, and we can get through a story pretty fast. There will be others, however, where I can at most get one or two... sometimes none. If you would prefer a partner with a more solid schedule, I wish you the best of luck in finding one. Right now, mine is very volatile and changes often.

DISCLAIMER - Part 2
January 27th to February 13th (I think...), work has me working my ass off during that time... probably from 6A-10P Monday-Friday, including some Saturday work. Be prepared for me either to just avoid being on, or posting responses very little. x 3x

Status

• Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) - UTC/GMT -5 hours
  • Accepting Status: Accepting!!!
  • Week Availability: Working Full-Time (40+ Hours) Mon-Fri from 8:30A-5:30P, Karate right afterwards usually until 7:00P (except Friday nights); will alternate Wednesday and Thursday nights to DJ from 9:30P-1:30A.
  • Weekend Availability: Usually free; may video game stream on Twitch either Saturday or Sunday night, but usually never both.
  • Leave/Absence?: None Planned

RE: Get Crazy with MaximalCrazy!

Rules

Love them. Hate them. But you gotta follow them. So here's a couple of things you gotta know if you wanna get jiggy with me:​

1. Follow any and all rules in place by Blue Moon, and listen to and respect any of the moderators here. First and foremost.
  2. If you haven't already, read my disclaimer. Seriously. That's a huge thing I want you to be aware of.
  3. I don't do IM RPs or via e-mail. IMs are used for chats, and if I REALLY like you, maybe we could IM RP one day. At first, no.
  4. Don't rush me. I will let you know if I'm busy or something like that, and if my posts will take time. But don't pester me every second if I haven't replied to you right away. Once again, check out my disclaimer.
  5. I'm not really going to pester you for being an English major. We make mistakes, they're gonna happen, but try not to just not even try when typing out posts, please? Make an effort and make it look good.
  6. On that same note, I generally average out 3 paragraphs, but I can mirror you. Wanna do one paragraph? Sure. Wanna go at like 5? I can manage that.
  7. Please PM any and all requests, and not just simply "Wanna RP?". Give me something to work off of, either a pairing idea, one of my plots, your plots, etc.
  8. Last but not least, enjoy your time with me! This is supposed to be fun! :3

Kinks

I'm pretty open actually. I like to do a lot, and thanks to some wonderful people, I'm trying to get into more darker characters and dominating rules. Though above all, I am totally a vanilla lover. The first list below is what I just love doing with my role playing partner:​

• Vanilla, sweet romances and lovey dovey stuff
  • Kissing, making out, cuddling, snuggling, etc.
  • Relationship drama or just drama in general
  • Very plot heavy, sometimes 90/10 on the plot-smut scale
  • Risk of pregnancy and pregnancy (great plot element)
  • Multiple characters, including multiple love interests
  • Playing male, female, futa, and all that
  • Open to different time periods
  • Cool with furry or even beast pairings
  • Action packed, danger-filled, or suspenseful!
  • OOC chatting and plotting/planning

Sound good so far?! Great! But, now, you should know that the following list is what I don't like to do. And I'll go ahead and say that I am not swaying in this decision. I won't change my mind, and we won't do it. Ever.​

• Yaoi pairings
  • Bathroom play
  • Blood and gore as a sexual element (okay for action scenes or the like)
  • Lolicon or Shotacon, which is against the rules for Blue Moon if the character is under 15
  • Fandom Characters (okay with Fandom universes, will explain further)
  • Overly persistent role playing partners
  • Very rude, disrespectful or obnoxious role playing partners
  • Any OOC conversation that becomes too personal

These can, and may be edited at any time. Or, more rules can be added. I'll let you know if any updates have been made.​

Cravings and Plots

Now on to the juicy part, am I right? Yes! Now you're ready to hear what I would like to do in a role play. Just to make it easier on myself, and probably all you fine and wonderful people out there, I'll have a current craving (which is what I really would like to play out super-duper-awesomely-very much so) section, and then any plots that I might have in mind. Once again, I'll keep it brief so that way you don't have to scroll through a wall of text, hm?

Currently Craving
I'm in a furry mood right now, but I don't have any specific plot or pairing. Also, I'd like something with an engaging story (long term, especially) and plot. I'm gonna say probably 70/30 on the plot-smut ratio scale.

No pairings?!
Chill out, I'm just so open to stuff, that I think there's just too many to list. Go ahead and shoot me a request for a certain pairing, and chances are, I'll probably be up for it. Just remember what I don't like in my Kinks post above.

No fandoms?!
No, I'm okay wit Fandom... universes. What does that mean? I will never, ever, ever play a Canon character, and typically too, I would not like to play with a Canon character. Maybe they can make cameo appearances and all, or we talk about them in the role play, but never do I want to engage with or as a Canon character.​

Fave Fandom... Universes
  • Persona (Please, please, please, I love you, please)
  • Final Fantasy: VII, VIII, X, XIV-ish (only because I keep falling in and out of XIV)
  • Metal Gear Solid (including Rising... I guess? Not really any different world though)
  • Watch_Dogs
  • Far Cry (only familiar with 3 and a bit of 4)
  • The Walking Dead

Plots
Plot ideas made be yours truly! Pairings should be open, but if I have planned a specific pairing, it will be stated.​

No More Games
  • Pairing Requirement: Male x Female
  • Age Restriction: High School or College range
  • Setting: Modern Day and Virtual Reality Game (Medieval Fantasy within the game)
  • Character Restrictions: Real World: Humans only /// Game World: No restriction
It was a very popular game, the best MMORPG out there. It mixed such great fantasy elements, character creation and progression, and a fantastic story. The player count was in the millions and growing day by day. Globally too. And there was such a huge social aspect of it. The game was called Fantasy Sonata Online, based off the huge success of the Game Geeks and Freaks company's single player game, Fantasy Sonata. It tapped into virtual reality and enabled complete immersion. You are the character. You can move how you wanted. Jump. Dash. Cut. Slash. You could experience a whole new life in this game, and the world was yours to traverse and create alongside other players.

Abbreviated FSO, the game long incorporated guilds and social cliques. One such guild, the Infinity Aeons, was the largest and longest running guild within the game, having started shortly after the launch of the game and the guild patch. More than a quarter of the game's player population belonged to Infinity Aeons, and for the longest time, they had such a huge impact in the community, a set of sister guilds and alliances were formed with the Infinity Aeons. Ran by a top ranking player, Orca87, the guild has been in its prime state with plenty of guild funding, a steady influx of new players joining their ranks, and likewise, fame that even earns the accolades from the game developers.

However, some speculate to how amazing this guild is. Especially when suspicious activity against the guild has been occurring recently.

Several higher ranking members of Infinity Aeons have suddenly quit, or their character data has been tampered with or full on removed from the servers. When questioned by friends, they clearly lie and state that they either have lost interest in the guild or the game entirely. One of those member was even aired upon the nose, having suffered some sort of injuries caused by his VR Headgear while within the game. He was the only one questioned that revealed some insight to this mystery. A clue. A name, no doubt pertaining to an actual player that was responsible. Perhaps not only for his injuries, but the sudden change of heart in those previous members before him.

Arguru

As a fairly new member of the guild, though perhaps maybe not new to the game, you are an assistant to one of Infinity Aeons higher ranking officers. You've got a long way to get into the ranks of this guild, and it's been your dream to reach fame and glory like members of the guild have. You've trained hard in your character. You've grinded levels. Gone through the most annoying NPC quests. Taken on the burden as the "newbie". But, your hard work will pay off soon, right?! How curious it will be when you and your character will be swept up into a whirlwind of chaos and danger that goes beyond a simple game among people and friends.

After all, it's all fun and games... until someone gets hurt.

Ugh, what am I even doing up this late? Oh, I know why, because I'm giving this thread a bumpity bump! >w<

Not a bump, but please be aware of the following updates to my thread:

A change has been made to my first post. To help with timing and to let everyone know about my status for role plays or availability, a "Status" section has been added. This includes info like timezone, week and weekend availability (remember, I can talk or post while at work sometimes), or any planned leaves/absences.

I say bump bump, in the butt.

Please be aware of the following updates to my thread:

I never explained my fandoms bit. I have applied that to my "Cravings and Plots" post!

Bump!

I will say, I am losing a bit of a will to role play with anyone, hence why I am posting a bit slow to my current partners. I'm mainly only looking for one more partner, and hopefully, it's something good.

A huge welcome back BUMP to me!!!

Back from my leave, and I'm feeling much better. If you're interested in a partner that has plenty of gusto right now, PM me or leave a post! ^ 3^

Also, updates to plots and such to come later.

Sorry ladies and gentlemen!

A quick update that I will begin working 11 hour workdays minimum starting tomorrow (01/27) for several weeks. I'll also be working 01/31, that Saturday, in the morning until noon. Usually, I can get onto BM during work, but this is not likely on those days. And even if I am online, it's not going to be for long.

Current partners, please expect my responses to be extra slower than normal. New, potential partners, if I don't respond back to you right away, this is way. ^^

Thanks for your understanding and patience!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom