Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim, mermaids, blackmail-- roleplays. Looking for lit Dom male

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToDrownAMermaid

Planetoid
First thing's first; if we rp, there needs to be more than a single sentence. Please, this is for both of our enjoyment. And I would prefer it be in third person. It is simply easier to write like that when role-playing. WARNING: THESE ARE MAINLY SMUT RELATED.

My ideas

first idea.
Dragons
there is just something with dragons. Probably my character would be a Dragon shifter or something, but I really like the ideas for this one.

second idea
Throne

Okay -- so, split moment thought. Either your chara or mine is royalty, or something like that. If I am, Maybe your chara breaks into the castle to steal something (For some reason Tongue -- like I said, split second thought.) and instead is caught by the princess and your chara decides to kidnap her instead -- or she is the queen (Unmarried) and your chara was hired to kidnap her so they could take over the throne.

OTHER OPTION FOR THIS
Your character is a prince, yeah? He isn't the nicest guy around - and he's used to getting what ever he wants. He sees her on a trip to the castle -- She's touring it or something -- and he makes a pass at her. She says no, or denies him, and this pisses him off. So, he decides to corner her and force her into giving into him and/or steals her away and keeps her as his prisoner.

third idea
Mermaids
Basically I was thinking my character would be a mermaid -- or say the last one, with every other one turning into sirens. A fisherman or someone similar catches her in a net. Of course, when she is out of the water long enough, she loses her fins and gains legs, but when she's thrown back into salt water, she gets them back. I don't know what other parts it would have to the story, but I think that the person that caught her wouldn't be the nicest guy. I really like this option. It seems really fabulous~ And I actually have their lore and everything all figured out, so its really great :3

fourth idea UNLESS YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD IDEA FOR THIS, I AM INCREDIBLY BURNT OUT ON THIS SCENARIO. SORRY.
Blackmail
Set in a Private school (With uniforms and everything, inspired by japan schools.) the MFC is a quiet girl, and she's the top of the class, ranked #1 in almost everything. Virtually perfect, and loved by everyone.
Your character is either new, or one that no one really knows exists. He finds out something about her that she can't afford for anyone else to know -- though it can't be that she goes to a love motel or anything or is a slut, because she's not that type of chara(I haven't thought of this part yet, can you tell? lol) . He blackmails her into tutoring him, and thus, I suppose, takes advantage of her in the middle of tutoring. Which, later on, it carries on into the school -- say, after school she's in club, alone, cleaning up her things, and he comes in and locks the door and --
Yeah. You know the drill.
I like this idea, and honestly, I'm in the mood for something kinky. Not necessarily rape or anything, but more ... Non-con to reluctant.

fifth idea
Pirates!

Okay okay -- this is .. weird. Its about the same with Blackmail, but its ... cooler? I guess.. um.. the MFC would be mistaken for an important person - like a governor's daughter or something (Its set in .. like... Fantasy pirate times. With the ships and shizz..) but she wouldn't actually be. and she would be kidnapped in place of the actual daughter. Say.. the MFC is a servant girl that lives with them and takes care of the GD (governor's Daughter). But yes, there would be sex in this. Pretty rough sex too, because I cant imagine a pirate being nice to her. He would end up getting mad that she was 'lying' about not being the GD, and after a while he would slowly doubt that he kidnapped the right girl. And ... stuff.. yeah. I don't have much on this; and its just an interesting idea I had. It seems really fun :3

sixth idea
Marvel
This might get less looks: a marvel type rp. I am horrid at playing original characters, so I was thinking my character would be an original character. that's the main thing, because I don't want to screw up the marvel character. Um. I've been stuck on loki and Clint Barton / Hawkeye for a while and would love it if someone would play as one of them. I completely understand if you don't want to do this one. I also only know the marvel world by way of movies..
Update
Sorry, now that I read over it again, this was sounded weird. I was just craving someone to play any character they wanted, while I played an OC. It's okay if you don't want to. I'm just afraid that If I were to try to play a character I would make them so OOC that I would just ruin everything.

seventh idea this is honestly the one I want the most, though it changed a bit because I've been playing ESO a lot. Please message me if you want the changes and the background.
Skyrim
skyrim. obviously this speaks for itself. the main female character would be either a snow elf, some how stuck in modern (if you would call it that) skyrim times, or a bosmer who has recently traveled to skyrim. either way, she has no knowledge of cyrodiilic ( or whatever language they use in that part of tamarisk) , no magicka abilities, no hand to hand combat abilities, and is rather clumsy. the only thing she would have going for her is her quick wit (For both species) and her marksman abilities ( for only the bosmer species). either way, I think this would be fun. I only have the general idea of the rp down, so if you want to discuss this one, I would love to.

Eighth idea (I know I probably just spelled that wrong. Bear with me. )
The Secretary
Okay, So, I started thinking about it, and I thought that a secretary roleplay would be really hot. Where my character would either be a newly hired secretary or someone who worked there for a while. Here are my ideas for this one. Somehow, regardless of the story, things would take a turn for the sexy. She's a pretty reserved character though, and would try to be super professional, and feel rather ashamed if something were to happen.

----8.1 Inheritance
She would be someone that had worked there for a while (A year or so) and suddenly the boss turned the company over to his son, and for some reason he takes an interest in her. She'd have no idea how he even noticed her since she wasn't his secretary, but the one right in front of the front entrance. However, she would be his father's favorite since she would remind him of the daughter he never had (Or lost. Whichever we think would make the story better.) and she was so sweet, and often brought in homemade food for the Elderly man and his family.

----8.2 Welcome to the company
Number 2: She applies for a new job, and gets it almost immediatly, never once laying eyes on the boss. She ends up working for some hotshot (Or whatever comes to mind) and things take a turn for the sexy (Duh.) This is all I have for this one.

Ninth idea
The Babysitter
My character would be the babysitter. Duh. She was asked to babysit and when she got there, the 'kid' ended up being older than she thought (maybe 17+? Preferably. Not hugely into much younger as she would be about 19). Essentially she was hired to make sure there were no parties, or drugs or anything like that going on. This can range from Semi-con, non-con to con, or just Non-con and then LATER ON becomes con. I don't have much else for this.

Tenth idea
---Cops and Robbers! (10.1)
This idea is more.. My character can either be guilty, or just in the wrong place at the right time. She ends up being brought in by your character (who is a cop?) and ... That's all I have...
OR!!
---Cops and Robbers(10.2)
Your character is the robber, or a criminal that EVERYONE had been trying to catch. Finally you're caught, and brought in for my character to watch and make sure no escape occurs. Eitherway, sexy things. Yep.

Eleventh idea
---"Fela Pure" (11.1)
Okay. So. Here goes:

Would start off as a sister (or best friend) -- my character -- getting a hold of pills and, thinking it was a Tylenol or pain killer or something, takes them. Little does she know, its your characters ecstasy or something or other. (Probably some drug he found or something.)
It is pretty much just an aphrodisiac.
Well, Your character would come into her room, and she would be... In need (Let's put it like that.)

---"Fela Pure" (11.2)
Idea number 2! So, your character was practicing hypnosis, and has a crush on mine (either his sister or friend, or his friends sister, or just a girl that he happened to have a crush on.) and, in a spur of the moment decision, he decides to try hypnosis on her with something simple (an errand, or giving food, or being flirty or something), and it works like a charm. Here is the catch: she doesn't remember any of it, but it seems to effect her the more he does it; she gets increasingly hot and bothered around him and doesn't know why, she stops questioning him at all when he asks her for something, and/or it completely affects her personality towards him.

this hypnosis can also change how something feels for her. Like for instance, he could hypnotize her so she gets pleasure from being pinched or something (as an example) .

Twelfth Idea! (StudentxTeacher)

-- Uh oh! (12.1)
So, my character is the student. For some reason or another, she has to change in the male's locker room because the female's is blocked off. Your character catches her (either you're a gym teacher or other, or the principal or Vice Principal.), and either takes advantage of the situation then and there OR (!!!) warns her not to do it again. However, he would catch her again and again and would eventually take advantage of the situation. (OOOoooOOOo)

-- Uh oh! (12.2)
My character is the Teacher! Either a college, or high school (Ooh Taboo!) teacher, my character is one of the people that dresses more professional than not (Pencil skirt, ruffled blouse, glasses) and would either call your character back to discuss bad grades, what can be done to help, yadayada, OR(!!!) he could go up to her after class and ask to talk to her. They go to her office, or a back room, stay in the classroom, or he could even drag her into a broom closet (OOooHH). Either way she gets taken advantage of. Woo!

Thirteenth idea!
-- Pixie dust?
My character is a fairy. I only have her looks set up, really - and I have no idea how the story should be or how it would play out. I'm hoping this would also be a reluctant RP, but it doesn't have to be. My character is either royal in the pixie realm (seelie/unseelie court? Hmmm) or just a random pixie that was captured or something. It's illegal to house humans in this realm, if that's the way we choose to go.

She has red-pink hair and clear blue wings -- one is injured and torn, which is why I'm thinking she ends up captured and not taking someone in (or maybe that's why she was captured - because she took someone in and they stole her?), with pointy ears and bright blue eyes, pale smooth skin. But yes. I have no other ideas for this.

(or I will come up with more ideas, or you can suggest anything to me and we will see where it goes from there.

Lovely idea? Good :) you're welcome to make suggestions. I could always use more ideas, or would even be happy to help you with some :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom