Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A difficult daughter (Okabe X blakkatt07)

Okabe

Star
Anna was in her room, not able to fall asleep. She was too angry. Her mother spend the whole evening pestering her about her falling grades, yelling at her because she was an insolent girl. It's true than Anna was a moody girl. Since she entered high-school last year, she was really short-tempered, and she could not stand her mother's criticism, even if that was for her own good. Each time Anna was upset, hormones made her feel that weird, irritating sensation in her crotch, and that was driving her mad. When she used to be mommy's little girl, now the two of them spend more time fighting than cuddling.

The young girl wanted her vengeance. She had to tell her mom how angry she was, to punish her. And the big, stiff thing she had in her panties gave her an idea. Being a futa was hard, and Anna was still a virgin girl. But tonight, that will change. Her cock was aching, as Anna only masturbated two or three times in her whole life, ashamed of herself. But tonight being a futa will be useful.

It was close to midnight when Anna left her room, knowing what she had to do. She went inside her Mom's bedroom. The curvy woman was here, asleep. Her daughter removed her panties. They were so wet that Anna blushed. She joined her mom in bed, struggling to spread her legs so she could put the large girlcock in front of the older woman's pussy.

Diana had hated having to go off on her daughter, Anna, yet again over the girl's failing grades. It pained her to see her daughter failing where the girl had once been a top student so of course she was hard on her. She wanted her to get back to being the best she could be, the same as any mother would want for their child. She missed how close she and Anna used to be and longed for those days again.

After their argument tonight, Diana was still stressed. So she had gone to her room and masturbated to leave the rest. She had changed into her silk black teddie and matching panties before masturbating, it being a help to her when she did to keep her underwear on and do it through the underwear as the material added extra sensations. By the time she'd finished, her panties were terribly soaked with her cum as she licked her fingers clean and went to sleep.

She had been so worn out that she hadn't heard Anna come in, nor did she feel Anna trying to spread her legs. In her sleep, however, she happened to spread her legs on her own still sleepily oblivious to what her daughter had in store for her.

Anna was surprised to see how wet her mom's panties were. It was like mom's body was inviting her to ravage it. The young girl stood proudly in front of her mom, her cock ready for action. She was a bit stressed, it was the first time Anna got to see a woman's panties, and she will lose her virginity. She removed her mom's underwear, smelling it a bit. Yes, they were incredibly wet. Anna was a bit afraid ? Will mom yell at her ? But her anger won in the end, mom had to be punished. She was always yelling, telling her daughter to do better, while Anna just wanted her mom to understand her, to love her.

She spread her mom's pussy, discovering a woman's intimity for the first time. That sight was so arousing. The shy girl was blushing even more. But there was no going back right now. Anna mounted on top of her mom, in the missionary position ,starting to rub her cock on mom's slit, playing with her juices. When the need to fuck the plump woman became irresistible, she took a deep breath and started inserting her thick penis inside mom's pussy.

Diana moaned in her sleep as Anna's cock rubbed against her pussy. Her legs spread even more and pulled back until her knees were up and her feet flat on the bed. As if her body was asking for more. Her hips lifted slightly as Anna's cock slid inside of her, her pussy welcoming it by squeezing tight around it.

It seemed things were slightly working in Anna's favor in that Diana remained asleep so far and that Diana also seemed to at least be dreaming about being fucked.

Anna could not believe how good it felt. For a girl that almost never masturbated, and was a virgin to feel her mom's hot, wet vagina around her cock was something out of this world. The proud loud girl could not contain herself and let out small, high pitched moans. The horrible sensation in her loins was finally fading away. Knowing it was sex that relieved her like that, she put more enthusiasm in thoroughly fucking her mom. She put her mouth on one of the two nipples and started sucking on it. It was so appeasing.

Diana's body was eagerly responding to being fucked. The woman moaned and arched under Anna's mouth on her nipple. "Mmm so good. Don't stop." She moaned out. Her hips were lifting on their own, encouraging Anna. "Faster. " she moaned out again, all the while continuing to remain asleep.

Anna understood Diana's words as a proof of her consent. But that made her angry. She was raping her ! She did that to punish her bad mother, the one who spent her time bothering her ! She became desperate to show her dominance, to hurt her, to make her know how hurt Anna was. Her sucking became biting, as she attacked her mother's nipple. This was her vengeance ! She thrust her oversized dick as far as she could inside her mother, fucking her all of her tiny body's strength.
« Get lost Mom ! I'm here to hurt you ! » She said with her cute voice while raping her mother. That would teach her not to love Anna.

Diana's body was enjoying it until Anna bit on her nipple. That woke Diana up with a start. She looked to see Anna over her attacking her nipple and thrusting hard into her pussy. "Anna! What are you doing?! Stop it!" She whimpered in pain. "Stop! You're hurting me!" She shut her eyes tight to hold back tears of pain.

Anna tried to hold her still, with her full weight, even if her mom was much bigger. Now that her Mom was awake, she tried to be even more mean.
« No Mom ! That's what you get when you're cruel with me ! » She proudly said when pounding her mom with a penis oversized compared to her body. It felt so good to finally get back at her. She would show her mother that she had feelings too, that she should care more about her. That'll teach her

Diana narrowed her eyes. "Cruel? I didn't realize that wanting you to bring your grades up and succeed in school like the smart girl I know you are was being cruel. I didn't realize that wanting you to be the best you can was being cruel." She struggled under Anna's weight. "I was so sure that wanting those things for you was caring and loving for you like any mother would love and care for her daughter."

« Stop saying that ! » She said, visibly hurt. « You don't care about me, at all. Like I can spend days telling you I'm not fine, because I have that weird feeling in my crotch, and you don't care, it's always about my grades ! You're not being my mom, just a teacher ! » Panting, she kept thrusting inside her mom's pussy. That gave her the strength to argue with her, while usually she would just avoid mom when she yelled at her. She let out small moans, that showed the struggle she was going through.

Diana looked at her daughter in confusion at Anna's mention of a weird feeling in her crotch. "How can you tell I don't care about that when you haven't brought it up once." She frowned and looked away, fighting tears. "You don't come talk to me anymore like you used to. I've told you repeatedly that I'm always available if there was anything you wanted to talk about but you have yet to do so since you were a little girl. I can't help you if I don't know what is bothering you."

« Shut up Mom. Why do you talk back when I'm raping you ? » She tried to pull more weight on her mother, to make her stop talking. She did not want to hear her arguments. She was hurt, and wanted her mom to realise it, that was all. « I'm not here to listen to your nagging. » She felt empowered pushing her dick in and out of her mom. It felt so good. « You did not want to help me, now you're going to pay for that. » Hormones were taking control of her.

"I'm not nagging Anna! Honest!" She cried, her tears freely falling as she was in pain. "I do miss those days when you used to come running to me with everything. You've become so distant and I feel so powerless because I don't know how to get that closeness back.

« You think I don't miss these days too ? It was so good when you were nice to me, when you told me I was your little girl. We would spend days cuddling ! Now just because I'm older, in high school, you're just always yelling at me » She too started crying. But she had to keep thrusting, else that would mean she lost to her mother. She let out small, pained moans as her dick was hurting her a bit, very sensible because of her lack of experience. She grabbed her mother's breasts, put her head in between them, and started giving everything she had.

"Because you're no longer giving your all and I want you to get the best. You will always be my little girl no matter how big you get." She held Anna close and ran her fingers through her daughter's hair. "I love you dearly sweetheart. Please let Mommy help you. It's the least I can do."

Anna kept fucking her for maybe five seconds, but then she could not do it anymore. She wanted to punished her bullying mom. But against her loving parent, she was powerless. Tears kept flowing. « Mom.. I need your help... » For now the awful feeling in her crotch was gone, but Anna knew it would quickly come back. She hated that. She wanted to be at peace, with her Mom . She kept crying, her head buried in her mother's chest, her dick still in Mom's pussy, but losing some of its hardness. She was rubbing one tit on her face, trying to get some comfort from this soft feeling

Diana gently rubbed Anna's back soothingly as her daughter cried. "How can Mommy help sweetheart? I'll give it my best shot." She had to admit to herself that Anna's cock inside her did feel good even with the force Anna had used on her. It had been quite a while since Diana had been fucked as she had refrained from dating to protect Anna. "Please baby girl. Let Mommy help and make it all better."

« I don't know » She said . She never really found out why she was often angry, it was just this horrible sensation, caused by the hormones, that made her go crazy. Anna pulled out of her mother. « But when I was inside you, it felt so good. The pain, the anger, everything vanished. Even if I was sad because of our fights, I was better. » She moaned when she felt coming back. It was even worse because she now had blue balls. She was still crying, horrified because she was realising that she just raped her mom. « I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did please. » She was terribly afraid that her mom would yell at her, or even send her away, at a boarding school, because she had raped her.

Diana just kept rubbing Anna soothingly. "Hush now honey. I'll take care of you okay." She gently nudged Anna so that they would end up with Diana straddling Anna. She then moved carefully off and down before taking Anna's cock in her mouth and sucking on it though she did it on her hands and knees next to Anna while guiding Anna's hand to her still wet pussy

« ...Mom ! » She was powerless to stop Diana, because still shocking by what she did. Her dick instantly regained its size and hardness when her mother started sucking it. « Why are you doing that ? » She asked, surprised, thinking her mom would be mad because of what she did. She immediately started moaning from pleasure, as the pain faded away once again. When she realised that sex was what made her feel better, she put her hand on Diana's wet pussy and started playing with the wet folds. It was so agreeable to caress something with a texture that soft. Anna never explored her own vagina, and was filled with wonder to be able to do so with her Mom's.
« Oh Mom, I feel so good » She said, discovering things she never experienced before. Her fingers started to enter Diana's pussy, trying to make her as wet as possible.

Diana was happy to be making her daughter feel good. She moaned as she felt Anna exploring her pussy. She kept up her sucking, taking as much of her daughter's thick cock in her mouth as she could to give Anna as much possible pleasure.

«Mom ! » Anna tried to move Diane's face, but overwhelmed by pleasure couldn't do so. She just started cumming. There was so much semen that it was overflowing out of Diana's mouth, soiling her face, body, and the sheets. Anna was convulsing, both her genital organs twitching as cum erupted out of her dick. It was a whole new experience for her. She was moaning, yelling uncontrollably, saying incomprehensible things, her legs shaking.

Diana swallowed as much of Anna's cum as she could before pulling away and licking her lips. "Feeling better already baby girl?" She couldn't help herself from reaching to play with Anna's pussy next. "Baby girl I love taking care of you and I'm going to help you cum over and over again."

Anna felt empty once her orgasm was over. There was no sign of the malaise coming back. But Diana's touch made her moan a lot, and her dick soon was hard again, her pussy fluids soiling the sheets. Her hug on Mom's curvy body became tighter, as she was a bit afraid of the new sensations her mother was giving her, and wanted to feel her comforting presence.

« You make me feel so good mom », she said with a cute voice, one she had not used in years. She kept her head buried in Diana's chest. Her breasts were so soft, so nice. She loved them, and was sad that hers did not grow that beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom