Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pick-Up Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilWithTheDetails

Super-Earth
He wasn't even the greatest looking male physically. Yet he managed to be the type of guy other guys hated, the type of guy that made girls want to linger around him each moment that passed after meeting. His job? A professional pick-up artist. Teaching classes and having sessions for guys that want to learn how to attract and date the women of their dreams, the type of guys that never get laid based on their looks, personality, or financial status. He gets paid fairly well for it so he naturally has a pretty comfortable, non-stressful existence. He has slept with countless amounts of women so he is at the point in his life where he typically just goes after the most challenging ones that catch his eye. Whether it be the virgin waiting for marriage, the engaged girl who is deeply in love with her fiance, the fashion runway model, the twin sisters, or even the hipster lesbian who had sworn off men for good.

PM me if this setup so far intrigues you and willing to explore more setup for it. Would love it if your first PM is your character suggestions even for myself. Open to playing any type of my physically you desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom