Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

traditional & complex love {MxF} NEW CRAVING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady vri

mack daddy
Introducing the Goddess
Hello there! I'm Tune, and I joined the site not too long ago. I’m interested in starting some new role plays with some very talented writers.

First off, a little about me. I’m a twenty-four year old woman, happily married, and a mother to a rambunctious toddler. I obviously have a life outside of the forums and role plays and I enjoy it. But I also enjoy role playing. I’m a dedicated writer and as you’ll see below, I have a lot of interests. Also, I play females AND males equally! So don't be afraid ladies, come on and take a look!

FREQUENCY
In a perfect world, we'd never have to leave our computers and we could role play to our hearts' content. But we don't live in a perfect world and right now, with my husband deployed, I'm a single mom. I will try my hardest to give you at least one post a day and I will strive to give you more, but some days are harder than others and there might be a day or two when I don't have the time to post. If I know that I'm going to be gone for any length of time, I will always let you know and in the case of emergencies or situations that are out of my control, I will tell you at my earliest convenience.

LENGTH
I like long posts, but don't feel like you're obligated to write a novel. Honestly, as long as you are happy with your post, then I'm happy with it. However I do have some standards. I rarely post less than two paragraphs and that's when we've either hit a slow point in the role play or I'm experiencing writer's block. I will ALWAYS try to give you good posts, though they may be short. I expect the same in return.

POST CONTENT
Along with a preferred length, I have strict requirements for the content in posts. If you give me a post with absolutely nothing in it that I can reply to (ie no interaction with my character, no conversation, no detail) then I will drop you like a hot potato (though I will notify you of the reason). I want context. Details. The more the better. I will give you plenty! My writing is very descriptive and I strive to give my partners something that will inspire them when they are writing their replies.

STORY/SEX
Now here is the info that all of you have been waiting for. I do love to role play sex. Whether it's slow, intimate love-making or gritty, nasty fucking in an alley behind a trash can, I will do it. HOWEVER! I prefer story over sex any and every day of the week! Sex will not be the prime focus of my role plays. It will be a pleasant (or sometimes not so pleasant) outcome of a relationship between our characters. If you come up to me with pure smut, I will turn you down. Have a plot, an idea, a pairing; anything! And then work with me to create a story that will make us both happy.

OOC
So I'm a little social butterfly. I love talking to people, sharing experiences and advice, and even making new friends. What I don't like are nosy, annoying people who feel like they have the right to harass me whenever they want just because we're in a role play together. This is another offense that will make me drop you. You do not own me. I do not have to dedicate time to talking to you. Some subjects are off limits. I will let you know. And I will try to let you know when I'm online and I have time to post or when I'm just surfing, because having a toddler means my posting schedule is a little wacky. Have patience and this goddess will be yours.

Normally I do not mind flirting in OOC, but do not attempt to establish a relationship with me or attempt to cyber with me! This is a super creepy thing to do and I am a monogamous creature. I am taken. Seriously. Don't. Your existence will cease to be in my world if you do this.

Now! Onto the ideas! Cravings will be marked in red.

HISTORICAL
Feudal Japan
Attila the Hun x Honoria
Medieval Europe
Scotland's War for Independence (think Braveheart) TAKEN
Ancient Egypt
Ancient Rome
Viking Era
1950s American Gangsters

MODERN (Side note, this is my least favorite genre so you better have a plot if you want this from me.)
Transitioning from fuck buddy status to an exclusive relationship
West Virgina coal mines
Older businessmen and younger naive women
Something resembling the Breakfast Club

FUTURE/SCI FI
Space cowboys
Super soldiers
Post apocalyptic world

FANTASY
Dragon riders
Gryphon riders; I have a HUGE plot for this!

FANDOMS
Game of Thrones
  • Stannis x Sansa
    Tywin x Your OC Female
    Stannis x My OC Female
    Eddard x Cersei (AU) TAKEN
    OC x OC
Dragon Age
  • Iron Bull x My OC Female
    Cullen x Your OC Female
    OC x OC
Shadow of Mordor
  • Talion x My OC Female
    Talion x Your OC Female
Assassin's Creed
  • Any Canon Assassin x Any Canon Assassin (limits apply so inquire for details)
    OC Assassin x OC Assassin
    Oc Assassin x Oc Civilian

Breakfast Club
  • John x Claire
    Andrew x Allison

I will make any edits highlighted in blue if/when they come about.

Also, before you message/post here, please understand this:

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ROLE PLAY WITH YOU! Just because you message me showing interest, even in a craving, does not mean that we would be compatible partners. I can usually tell through OOC posting if I'm going to like a person's role playing style or not. I will not be bullied. I will not be coerced. And seriously, you can cry and whine if you want to but remember: I have a toddler. I can tune you out with a very swift press of the ignore button.

So thanks for reading and either post here or PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom