Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drowning in Sin (heartlesskitten x Kuro)

Vigi's eyes brightened with delight and lust when Cerdic readily responded to his advances. His split lip was sore but he ignored the sting of it as they kissed.

He groaned against Cerdic's lips, a shiver going up his spine from the touch on his thigh. It didn't take long for him to become fully erect with Cerdic kissing him so hungrily and the hand so close to his cock.

He leaned back on his hand for balance, reaching his other hand up to tangle in Cerdic's dark hair. Vigi steadily leaned back so as to not break the kiss, until he was laying down on the flat rock with Cerdic over him.

Vigi broke the kiss by turning his head to the side to give his injured lip a rest. "Hmm that will certainly damn you." Vigi chuckled, looking up at Cerdic with half lidded eyes. "That woman didn't get this far with you did she? I'm sure she was drooling after you on sight." He teased him, letting go of Cerdic's hair so he could fold that arm behind his head for comfort.

Cerdic could taste the blood on his lip and pulled back slightly, kissing down Vigi's jaw before the other man lay back. The guilt gnawed at him but he was too aroused to care. His own cock hardened when he felt the response from his master. At his question, the big Saxon quirked a smile, "Not even close but yes, I think she was desiring me. Let her...if she wishes to win my favor it will be through information not sly touches."

His hand roamed as he spoke, tracing over Vigi's balls and up the length of his dick, his calloused fingers dancing along the vein and teasing back the foreskin. "Tell me what you would have me do, Master," he whispered in a throaty voice.

Vigi's eyes fluttered shut, a pleased sigh escaping his lips. His body was on fire with pleasure and a moan escaped him at Cerdic's hushed question. The combination of his voice and Cerdic's use of his title as master aroused him more. So many idea's came to mind, many of them things he had not experienced because other men thought it to demeaning and shameful. Cerdic wasn't raised with those kinds of ideas and he seemed eager to explore his new found sexual freedom.

He forced his eyes open and smirked at the monk.

"Use that smart mouth of yours to bring me to orgasm." He commanded in a husky voice. "Put those lips around my cock and make me scream." The mere thought of looking down his body and seeing Cerdic's lips wrapped around him as he took him in his throat was enough to make him groan and his length twitch. He had taken men into his mouth but never had it done to him and his toes curled with anticipation. "Do it." He breathed out heavily, his eyes burning into Cerdic's as he watched him intently for his reaction.

Cerdic leaned forward on one hand, running his tongue lightly over the other man's cock and savored the musky masculine taste. It had been so long, since Owain that he had allowed himself to be with a man. A shudder of delight and release ran through him as he felt his walls crumble and his mouth enclose over the head. Slowly, his tongue teased the foreskin down and with his hand he stroked Vigi's shaft, moving his head with the same rhythm. He reached down and rubbed his own cock, feeling the pulsing tingle through the length.

Humming in his throat, he sucked Vigi's cock vigorously, pumping his dick at the same time as the excitement grew within him, feeling like coiled serpent of heat within his loins. Any thought of slowing down was soon lost as his arousal took over and he looked up at his master's expression, his flint blue eyes hazy with lust.

Vigi arched up as soon as Cerdic's mouth wrapped around his cock. His eyes rolled up and fell shut as a shudder went up his spine. It felt more amazing than he imagined. It was so tight and hot. His hands slid over the rock, looking for something to grip onto. His mouth fell open and he moaned Cerdic's name like a prayer.

"Yes, yes, oh gods." He whimpered, his head tossing back and forth. He could feel the heat in the pit of his stomach was about to burst. Vigi cracked his eyes open to look down at Cerdic. The sight of those steel grey eyes piercing into him with lust and Cerdic's lips moving over his length; it was too much. He shut his eyes and arched up, thrusting into Cerdic's mouth and coming with a loud yell.

Vigi collapsed back on the rock, his body trembling and breathing heavily. He couldn't think, couldn't open his eyes as waves of euphoria from his climax washed over him. "Cerdic." He whispered breathlessly before moaning and forcing his eyes open to look down at the priest. "Cerdic."

He had forgotten how good it felt to have a man’s cock in his mouth, to feel the hot hard flesh pulse and respond to the stroking of his tongue and the suction. Cerdic could feel Vigi push up, the head thrusting against his tonsils and he fought the instinct to gag. He could feel his master tensing already and he moved his head up and down faster, bringing him to orgasm.

Cerdic moaned against his cock, feeling it throb and spurt his seed which he gulped down otherwise he would have choked on the amount. His own member ached and the big Saxon stroked it harder, cumming all over his stomach as he still held Vigi in his mouth and could hear the man moaning his name. Gasping, he pulled back and closed his eyes, his own orgasm still making his body hum happily. Licking his lips, he could taste the slight mineral tang still of Vigi’s semen and he reached down to touch the mess on his abdomen. With a breathless chuckle, he turned to look up at his master, “I think we’re both gone too long...God knows I have.”

Cerdic sighed and lay his head on the slender but hard thigh, looking at the fine golden hairs on his fair skin, “I take it I’ve not lost my touch? I think I’ll need another swim after this.”

Feeling a mixture of pleasure and guilt, Cerdic slipped into the water and swam toward the cascading falls. Climbing up to a stone that jutted out, he sat naked, wrapping his hands around his knees and thought about what he had just done. It was a sin and he was damned but so be it, he had done many more things worse than sucking the cock of a man that had saved his life and showed him kindness even though he had taken him as a slave. The former monk prayed out of habit, his eyes finding Vigi still down on the rock they had shared.

raoul-bova-raoul-bova-7903207-886-1374.jpg

Cerdic sighed. Vigi certainly made it easy for him to forget everything and in some ways it felt good again, like when he had been with Owain. Rubbing his chin, he felt a pang of grief for his lost lover but that was long past and there was nothing much he could do for him. Aelle was out of his reach and he held something of his even more precious. Watching Vigi from his perch, he felt a smile tug at the corners of his mouth. As much as he hated to admit it, he liked the heathen and found the beautiful man quite attractive. It probably should bother him but the more time he spent with his master and now that he had offered him freedom, the less he saw him as a captor and more as a friend.

Shaking off the introspectiveness, Cerdic jumped from his perch, plunging into the cold water and swam towards the flaxen haired shaman. Pulling himself from the water, he went to him and smiled a little, “You said something about storms tonight? How do you figure, it’s very clear right now.”

He gestured to the blue sky that could be seen above the pool.

Vigi smiled down at Cerdic when he saw and felt him rest his head on his thigh. The stubble on his jaw and the feel of his skin tickled at his sensitive skin post orgasm. It was a nice comforting weight on his thigh, the warmth felt wonderful and peaceful. He frowned a bit feeling Cerdic move away, but felt too lazy to try and brining him back.

He shut his eyes and laid still on the rock, basking in the warmth of the sunlight pouring down on him. Vigi stretched out his arms and legs, a gentle, languid slide of wet skin on the flat rock. His eyes fluttered open and found Cerdic sitting on the falls. He saw him looking at him with a smile and he readily returned it. Cerdic reminded him of dark nature spirit enjoying a soak in the refreshing water. So lovely and almost unattainable looking, like he was trying to tame a wild beast.

Shaking his head at his own thoughts, he pushed himself up as Cerdic swam back over to him. Vigi grinned at the question and shifted so he was closer to Cerdic. He wanted to curl up against him, enjoying the warmth and feel of his hard body against his but reframed as he was sure he would not like the answer to his question.

"There will be storms because I will be creating them." Vigi answered him, pulling his legs up close so he could rest his arm on his knees. "Do not say anything and do not give me that look; you are right I need to display my power to the Jarl. If you start lecturing me about how impossible you believe it to be, I will have second thoughts and I need to do this." He said seriously, his grin slowly fading.

"I can't take anymore of this abuse, I wish it didn't have to come to this but it unfortunately has to." Vigi muttered, turning his head to look down into the sparkling water. "For the next few days I will have powerful storms strike this area. Not enough to cause too much damage to the growing crops but enough that the people and the Jarl know that I do have power and I am not happy with how they treat me." He shook his head and brought up his hand to rub at his eyes. "I worry how he will react though." He admitted softly, moving his hand down to lean his mouth against it.

Cerdic held his tongue, of course he did not believe the man could conjure storms, who could but God? But he would not cast that doubt on Vigi, if he believed it and the Jarl believed it, then it was enough. He sniffed and rubbed his face, wiping the water out of his eyes, "You have my support. Whatever you need me to do, Master. But how will they know you did it and it was not just a storm?"

He was honestly curious and a little worried that Vigi would announce a storm and it be clear and still tonight as it was now. It would embarrass him and likely end up shunted from the Jarl's Hall for good. "If it is as you say, if you bring these storms and show the Jarl who you are...a person with magic then I imagine he would want you at his side or kill you. But if you are indeed favored by your Gods enough to speak with them and have them work through you, then he would bring their wrath no?"

It felt odd talking about the heathen gods as if they were real and not just some made up stories of ignorant pagans. Suddenly he was struck by an idea. Cerdic hauled himself up onto the rock, sitting close to Vigi he looked him in the eye, "Do you know who Moses is?"

Cerdic gave him the story from the Old Testament. It was a long story but exciting, one of Cerdic's favorites. Scratching his chin, he raised an eyebrow, "If your Jarl sees your power and refuses it..."

Cerdic shrugged and chewed his bottom lip, feeling blasphemous for suggesting Vigi had anywhere near the power of God but it was the best illustration he could think of, "I know he's your father but it might come down to using him as an example. God knows I don't want that to happen but I won't stand by and let him kill you because he fears you. We have to make him see that having you alive and at his side is the only option."

Vigi listened to the story of the man Moses with interest. He had never heard such a tale, a man parting the ocean itself was very powerful magic.

He wanted to snort at Cerdic's hypocrisy. He did not believe in his magic but he believed in this Moses's. Magic was magic, no matter what God bestowed it upon a mortal. Vigi was getting rather tired of Cerdic doubting and dismissing his abilities. Perhaps tonight will finally make him see that what he did was very real. However he hoped he would not need to 'make an example' of his father.

Though the Jarl hated and was ashamed of him, some part of Vigi still cared about the man. He'd sooner leave the village than really harm his father.

"Let's hope this tactic works. His wife understands they need me at their side. Sven has been able to persuade him before. It would be foolish to waste my talents simply because he can't accept how I turned out." He shook his head and stood up from the rock. "Tonight I will visit him in his dreams, give him my warning of the storms and a chance to apologize to me. I doubt he will, he's very stubborn and proud." He stared down at Cerdic then reached out to run his fingers through his dark hair.

"I have to go prepare the spells for tonight. Do what you wish to entertain yourself while I'm busy." He teased him with a small smile. On a sudden whim he crouched down and kissed Cerdic's forehead. "Thank you for...helping me to relax." He grinned before standing up again. He stepped off the rock and went over to his clothes to get dressed.

Cerdic rubbed his chin, knitting his brow, "I still don't...as you say, Master. I trust your judgment for I am just a stranger in a strange land."

He blushed slightly at the kiss and shrugged, crooking a grin, "It was an arduous task but one I was determined to perform to your satisfaction."

Cerdic dressed as well, glancing back at the small pool as they made their way back to the house. The slave busied himself checking on the sheep, gathering some of the wool they had rubbed off on trees and bushes, stuffing it into a basket. It let him wander and think about what he had done with Vigi. It had felt good and right, something he enjoyed very much. Giving pleasure and hearing his reaction what he had done with his mouth and hands. A tingling in his loins started as he thought about the feeling of Vigi's cock stretching his throat and the throbbing sensation when he climaxed. Cerdic smiled to himself and unconsciously rubbed his hand against his own dick as he felt it respond to the recent memory. Breathing out a laugh at himself, he shook his head at the thought perhaps enslavement was not as bad as sitting in the cold stone hut repeating prayers until he was numb.

The urge was lessened by his earlier orgasm so he stopped touching himself and finished up his wool gathering, making his way back to the pen. Cerdic spotted Vigi sorting some herbs as he picked up a hoe to weed the garden as the green shoots were already popping up from the black earth. In a month or so, the leeks and ransoms would be ready for harvest, followed by the onions and cabbages. As he tore out the pesky weeds, he thought back to when he was a boy, dreaming of being a warrior and conquering the enemy, gaining glory for his father and his family name. So he had and he would have never imagined what would have come next. That he could wield a hoe in a field as well as a sword in battle.

After Cerdic washed the mud from his hands and face, he went about to start dinner when he noticed Vigi had a bag over his shoulder and an intense look on his lovely face. He did not speak as he left but Cerdic figured it was that time and perhaps he needed to fast for his magic. If that was the case, he would make sure there was something good for him to eat once he was done and back home. The Saxon said nothing about his doubts that a man could conjure storms with his false gods, it was not his place. As a Christian it was his duty to teach the word of God but he found he had no real desire to try to convert Vigi. Though it be a sin, he rather liked the wild heathen air about the beautiful young man.

The sky had gone dark and the moon was rising when Vigi finally returned from the long trek to his neighbors. Alone. He had not been anticipating returning alone. He had gone to his neighbor's in hopes that their son would be willing to help him with the ritual for summoning storms. It was very powerful magic and the ritual required that he became unhinged, that he lost himself in ecstasy in order to touch into the raw magic of the natural world. It required sex and unfortunately the young man had not been interested, in fact he seemed rather terrified with the notion.

He could not just go to the village and find one of the men that liked to fuck him, they may very well alert the Jarl or equally refuse like the shipbuilders son had.

Vigi stopped walking at the edge of his property, staring at his hut bathed in the pale light of the moon. Smoke from a fire was trailing out from the hole in the roof. He did have one other option, one that if he were honest with himself he didn't entirely oppose. Yet...He couldn't do it, he couldn't ask Cerdic to fuck him in order to perform the spell. For one the man was a slave and even though they had an agreement he wouldn't be one for long and they were casual with each other in private...He couldn't bring himself to allow a slave to dominate him.

Also, he doubted Cerdic would be willing to participate in 'heathen fantasy magic'. He had barely convinced him that it was alright to lust after another man. Asking him to help him in a ritual would be pushing him.

What was he to do?

Perhaps the Jarl will apologize. He thought snidely to himself as he resumed walking. Well, maybe there was a small chance of that. If he appeared in his father's dreams that might be enough show of his power.

Vigi stopped just outside the door to his home as a thought struck him. What if he visited Cerdic in his dreams and had him fuck him there? His physical body had very little to do with the spell, it was his mind, his soul that needed to reach higher realms. In fact, what if having sex in his spiritual form gave him more power? And his body would remain untouched, there was no shame in Cerdic dominating his spirit and in a way he would still remain in complete control. Not to mention Cerdic wouldn't understand what was happening, he would merely think he had a vivid erotic dream.

He had never attempted such a thing before, never even heard of someone trying it...But could it work?

It was his only option, so it would have to.

Squaring his shoulders back and nodding his head once to himself Vigi opened the door to enter his hut. He could smell food cooking and as he looked at Cerdic, his handsome features a glow from the fire light he felt a tingle of arousal. Even if the spell was a failure, at least he would be able to fuck Cerdic without shame.

"What have you made?" He asked after clearing his throat, taking his bag off his shoulders and setting it down.

==

Vigi looked over at Cerdic’s sleeping form, leaning back against the wall of the hut and waiting for the effects of the potion to take effect. He reached out and touched one of Cerdic’s hands that was laying outside of the furs piled on top of him. There wasn’t much reason for it other than he just felt like touching him. A small bit of assurance that he was there with him, he was real and Vigi was safe.

He smiled a bit as he realized the potion was already working. He was having strange thoughts. The realization didn’t make him take his hand away however.

Vigi tilted his head back further against the wall, his eyes growing heavy as bright colors danced in front of his eyes. He could feel his soul starting to lift up from his body. His fingers twitched against Cerdic’s.

As his eyes fluttered shut, thin white smoke looked like it was trailing from his parted lips.

large.gif

For a few long moments, there was complete darkness. Then, light and bright colors came rushing toward him. The bright lights danced and swam around him before they converged into a deep blue sky.

Vigi opened his eyes as a raven, with feathers as pale as freshly fallen snow. He opened his wings and flew through the air, gliding down toward the ground and the towering form of the Great Hall.

He landed on the high roof close to the hole that allowed smoke from the fires to filter out of the home. He hopped his way over to the edge and looked down into the hatch. He saw his father sitting upon his chair, his wife at his side and they were surrounded by the warriors of the village.

They were laughing and drinking as they spoke in a nonsense language. He wasn’t surprised, they were merely visions created by his father’s sleeping mind and in these realms absurd things happened.

With a flutter of his wings he jumped down into the hole. A large column of smoke shot up from the fire pit and consumed his form. A large pair of wings emerged from the smoke, clearing it away with a single gesture and likewise the figures in the hall vanished into whisps of smoke.

Vigi stood under the shaft of light, a mixture of human and bird. His long hair had become feathers, his legs below the knee were like that of a birds and his arms were a pair of massive wings. He stood up straight to his full height, his glowing pale eyes glaring into that of his fathers.

The man returned his glare and stood up from his chair. “What do you want?”

“You know why I’m here.” Vigi growled, the short feathers covered his shoulders standing on end in anger. In his spiritual form he felt things more intently, or it seemed that way since he did not his physical body to stop his heart from saying what it truly felt. “I’ve had enough.” He said lowly, stepping out of the ashes and approaching the seat of the Jarl.

“Have you?” Alarr asked with a sneer, remaining where he was standing. “What do you intend to do then? You certainly aren’t able to face me like a man, are you?” He said, walking down the steps and waving his arm to motion to Vigi’s spiritual form. “You do this instead. Come to me in my dreams. Are you that afraid of me?”

“I think the question is,” Vigi’s voice grew deeper and more distorted as the feathers on his body began to turn black and grey. “How afraid of me are you?”

Alarr narrowed his eyes and placed his hand on the hilt of his sword. “I knew this day would come.”

“What day is that?” Vigi asked, sneering himself and flashing his sharp, animal like teeth. His wings shrunk down until they were normal arms though they still had a layer of long flight feathers along the backs. “This day that you have been preparing for with me didn’t have to happen. Things didn’t need to come to this.” Vigi turned toward a sleeping bench and waved his hand.

A pair of new borne squirming infants appeared on the furs in a cloud of smoke. “You were blessed by destiny with two healthy sons. Both of them immensely gifted. One to become your blade with which to strike enemies down and expand your wealth.” Vigi stepped away from the bench and the infants disappeared to be replaced with a vision of Sven as he was now. “The other would have been your shield. He would have protected you from misfortune and disease, ensure that the gods and the elves of the land favored you and your territory.” Vigi stood next to the vision of Sven, his glowing eyes still glaring into his fathers.

“But you couldn’t see that.” Sven disappeared and to their left the image of a younger Alarr appeared as well as a small boy with long pale hair.

“No, no, no! What in Odin’s name is wrong with you!? I’ve showed you this a thousand times Vigi!” The young image of the Jarl shouted down at the little boy as he sniffled softly and shrunk away in fear. “Look at me damnit!” Alarr reached down and grabbed him harshly by the arm, pulling it in a way that made Vigi scream out in pain. “I am trying to help you!”

“It hurts!” The little boy cried, his face bright red as tears streamed down his cheeks.

“Oh shut up! This isn’t pain! If you can’t handle this then how do you expect to handle being cut by a blade!?”

With an angry wave of his hand Vigi banished the memory into mist. “All you thought about, all you cared about was the fear that having a Seidrmadr for a son would make you look like less of a man.”

Alarr’s jaw tightened and he lifted his head high.

“Why could you not see the potential that my mother saw?” Vigi asked him, tilting his head to the side. “Why could you not accept that I wouldn’t be a warrior? Why couldn’t you accept that maybe, that would be to your advantage?” Vigi motioned to the hall around them. “All of this pain, fear and anger could have been avoided if you had just accepted what I was. But you couldn’t and now that I have grown, now that you see how powerful I am, you know you were wrong in treating me so poorly. You’ve given me reason to hate you and wish you dead. You think you’ve created your own worst enemy. Now you think the only thing left for you to do is control me with violence.”

Beside the Jarl appeared the memory of him punching Vigi in the stomach and then the much more recent memory of the harsh back hand.

“I will not stand for this anymore. I fear no mortal man. I am the speaker of the God’s themselves!” He shouted, throwing his arms into the air as they morphed into wings and outside the Great Hall, dark clouds appeared. Lightning flashed and thunder boomed loudly above them as the wind howled like wolves on the hunt.

Alarr began to draw his blade, his eyes darting around at the change in weather. For a brief moment he looked afraid.

“You said to me,” Vigi said in a low rumble, lowering his arms as they returned to normal. “That you long since washed your hands of me, that if I were not needed you would banish me from the village forever. Very well then. From this point on you are not my father, you are just a Jarl I may choose to serve. And as such I will treat you the way I’d treat any man that disrespects me.”

Another clap of thunder banged over head and the roof of the Great Hall began to shake.

“You will not banish me, I will leave unless things change.” He walked back into the fire pit. “The next few days the village will be plagued with horrible storms. During that time you should put aside your petty prejudices and do some thinking.” He glared into his father’s eyes as smoke rose up around him. He morphed back into a raven and flew out of the roof hatch.

He flew up into the sky, through the thick dark storm clouds until he broke through into clear blue skies.

It had taken some energy to properly scare his father, more than he anticipated but he pushed on and continued to fly.

==

It felt as though he had flown for hours as he searched in the veil for Cerdic’s dreams. First following the trail back to his body and then flying off to find Cerdic.

Finally he found his dreams and flew into a land of beautiful rolling green hills. He looked down in awe at the sight, wondering if this was what Cerdic’s homeland looked like. The thought of seeing Cerdic after what happened with his father warmed him and steadily his feathers began to fade back to white.

He flew and flew until he came upon a large building made of stone. It was like nothing he had ever seen before! It was far bigger than the Great Hall of the village! Curiosity had him flying closer to the building, looking into any window he could to see the inside.

His inspection of the building took it’s toll and he felt himself start to grow weary. He needed to find Cerdic. He flew away from the stone fortress and went toward the walls of rocks that looked like they fenced in the property.

Vigi flew as fast as he could looking for Cerdic inside the great expanse of land. It was a massive distance to cover, but relatively easy to look down upon because there were very little trees.

Finally he spotted him. Relieved he banked toward the familiar sight of Cerdic’s dark head of hair, riding a horse. As he flew he transformed himself back into a more human form, much more than the one he showed his father. He hit the ground on human feet, a yard ahead of Cerdic and stumbled. It felt jarring to suddenly be on the ground after flying for so long and he fell over onto the bright green grass with his large wings sprawled out on either side of him.

He shut his eyes and sighed at himself. At least the sun felt warm.

Cerdic fell asleep fairly quickly after the long day he had, plus the orgasm. He was stretched out on the sleeping bench, bare chested and only in his woolen trousers under one of the furs as even in summer the nights were chilly. He dreamed of home, the rolling green hills that were interrupted only by the occasional stone fence or hedge. In his dream, he crouched before a boy with the same flint blue eyes and thick dark hair that tended to curl. He smiled at the boy who returned his smile, the same slightly crooked grin. But he had his chin and his nose, not Cerdic's but Owain's, for the boy's mother was his dead lover's sister. The pair shared similiar Celtic features, like their rounded chins and broad cheekbones where Cerdic and Aelle shared a more Saxon structure. The boy as a lovely blend and he would be handsome when he was older.

"Always keep your shield arm up, Alfred, like this," he was instructing the boy who held a wooden sword and round shield, small versions of his own. "Good, now again, step into the thrust."

Cerdic smiled warmly as the seven year old boy followed his instructions. "You'll make your father very proud."

Alfred looked up at him with the naked honesty of a child and asked, "Do I make you proud, Uncle?"

"Of course," he ruffled his dark curls and patted his shoulder, feeling even in his dream his chest clench with the pain of having to lie.

The dream skipped to Rhoswyn calling her son, her dark eyes meeting Cerdic's gaze, the same eyes she had as Owain. Alfred ran to her and called to the man he knew to be his father, Cerdic's brother Aelle. The tall thin man all seal slick smiles in his velvet tunic and cloak dyed a deep wine red, over it which he wore a wolf's pelt. Patting the boy, he met Cerdic's eyes with a spark of challenge. Aelle had green eyes, touched with brown and it was painfully obvious when Alfred stood between him who the true father was. As the boy grew older and broader of shoulder, whispers became louder and more intrusive.

It was then when Cerdic had to leave, his older brother and father no longer able to stand by and hear the rumors without doing something about it. In his dream, Cerdic was riding for the north east, setting out to join the monastery rather than admit the truth to his son and destroy his life by telling him he was a bastard. It had been all Aelle's fault, he had begged Cerdic to...

His line of thought was interrupted when he spotted something fall from the sky. His black horse spooked and he was nearly thrown as he fought to stay in the saddle. Calming the stallion, he leaned over looking at the man creature and he gasped, crossing himself. An angel!

Cerdic dismounted and the horse seemed to vanish, no longer needed in the dream sequence. Tilting is head, he laughed in wonder and amazement. It was no angel. It was his master, Vigi...what the hell was he doing here? The big Saxon crouched and poked at him, his brow furrowed, "What are you doing here? In Wessex? How did...how much did you see?"

Vigi looked up when he heard Cerdic laugh, startled by the deep joyous sound of it. He very rarely heard Cerdic laugh and it was a shame because it made his handsome face light up. It was enchanting. Shaking his head at his own thoughts his wings returned to arms and he used them to push himself up into a sitting position.

He shooed away Cerdic's poking hand and pressed his lips together at the question. He had seen a fair bit actually from his flying in the sky. He could have sworn he saw a boy that resembled Cerdic, possibly the child he said he had fathered and yet the boy had called some thin, twig of a man his father. Some of the mystery was beginning to reveal itself around Cerdic and his past, but he still had many questions that he doubt he'd get answers too.

As curious as he was, that wasn't why he was here.

"Does it matter?" He asked Cerdic with a small shrug. "I am here for you." He said with a small smile, reaching out his hand to place over Cerdic's. He curled his fingers around it and brought it up to his lips so he could kiss and nuzzle the rough palm of Cerdic's sword wielding hand. "Here to do whatever you wish." He hushed against his skin, looking up at him with heavy lidded eyes.

Cerdic raised his eyebrow and his mouth turned up slightly in a curious expression, "To do what I wish? Now I know I am dreaming, Master"

With a playful twinkle in his eyes, the Saxon dropped down to his knees smoothly and moved towards Vigi with the grace of a hunting cat. In a blink, he was on top of the smaller man, his hands pushing him down, gripping his shoulders as his mouth crushed a kiss against the shaman's lips. In dreams, there was no sin or social division and since it was not real, Cerdic let himself go. His hand moved up to weave itself into the long flaxen locks, holding Vigi's head as he moved his to kiss him at different angles, keeping the man guessing. Cerdic's tongue plunged into his mouth and he rubbed his hard cock against Vigi's thigh, relieving some of the pressure with friction. He used his free hand to yank the ties that held his trousers but he realized he was already naked as was the man beneath him.

Pulling back, panting for air, he grinned down at the lovely young man. His thick cock was hard and already leaking precum, the purpled head poking from the foreskin, "I think you know what it is I wish to do."

Cerdic stroked himself and licked his teeth, shivering with desire. In his sleep, the man turned over, thrusting his hips slightly as he was erect but it was not enough to wake up.

Vigi was honestly a little surprised with how forward Cerdic became at the slight provocation, but it quickly vanished as soon as they kissed. He shuddered and grabbed at any part of Cerdic he could for anchorage from the passionate kissing. He eagerly returned it, thrusting his tongue against Cerdic's while his hands roamed over his broad, muscular back. It didn't take long for him to become erect as well and he started to grind up against Cerdic when he pulled away.

His eyes blinked open as he panted for breath, his lips wet and slightly red from the heated kisses. He bit his lip as his hungry eyes roamed over Cerdic's fine muscular body and his large thick cock standing proud. He shivered again with anticipation of feeling it inside of him, even if it wasn't real.

He gave the man a seductive smile and turned around so he was on his hands and knee's, the position men most enjoyed, presenting himself for Cerdic to use. He felt that familiar curl of shame in his gut and he frowned down at the grass. It was fine, there was no reason to feel ashamed. It wasn't real. He wasn't really submitting himself to the slave, it was just for the spell.

"Then do it." He breathed out, to try and distract himself from the humiliating feeling of being on his hands and knees once again. "Please, I want to feel you inside of me." He begged, keeping his head down so his hair fell around his face and hid it from view. He was still aroused but if Cerdic saw his face it may ruin the illusion that he was just a vision in the Christian's dream.

Cerdic grinned and shifted to his knees, watching Vigi move into position. He moved closer to him, pressing his cock between his butt cheeks, and he leaned over, kissing down Vigi's slender spine until he reached small of his back. He caressed the sensitive spot with the stubble of his chin before kissing there gently. He spat down the crack of his ass, slipping a finger against the tight pink hole. He teased against it, sliding one finger then two up to the knuckle, gently pushing in and out to loosen the other man up.

His cock was throbbing with need but as he kissed down Vigi’s spine he sensed his tension. Maybe it was just the way one knew things in dreams or the body language, but Cerdic slowly withdrew his fingers and put a hand on his shoulder, turning him over so that the shaman lay flat on his back. The Saxon moved over him, planting his hands on either side of his shoulders before lowering his head to kiss him. His tongue sought entrance and he could almost taste the other man. Moving one hand to lift Vigi’s leg, giving him the idea of what he wanted to do.

Once the fair haired man had his legs up, Cerdic reached down, stroking his slick cock and rubbed it against Vigi’s erection for a few passes, before dipping down. With a grunt, he eased the head of his thick member into the tightness, feeling the pushback of the heathen’s body. With a slow thrust of his hips, Cerdic gasped, feeling himself gain entrance. Holding himself still, he panted, “God...it’s so tight. Vigi...”

Biting his lip, he held the shaman’s knees, pushing his legs back as he thrust into him, his grey blue eyes meeting the pale green, “It feels so good...Master.”

His hand moved down to grip Vigi’s cock, stroking it as he pumped his hips.

Vigi shivered as Cerdic kissed down his spine, moaning from the feeling of his stubble on his skin. He shut his eyes and rested his cheek on the grass, starting to chant under his breath as Cerdic breached him with his fingers.

He stopped chanting when Cerdic turned him over to lay on his back, a look of complete surprise on his face. He was briefly confused then panicked wondering if Cerdic was able to tell he was no creation of his own mind.

The worry quickly fled him as the priest moved over him with the grace of a predator then kissed him. His eyes fell shut as he opened his mouth and returned the heated kiss, arching up against Cerdic and wrapping his arms around him.

He was surprised that Cerdic wanted him facing him and was being so...attentive. He would have thought that after everything he had done, the Christian would have jumped at the chance to humiliate him and force him to submit. The fact he wasn’t turned him on even more.

When Cerdic broke the kiss he turned his head to the side to resume chanting. His breathing caught and he stopped, biting his lip when he felt the large man start to enter him. There was no small feeling of discomfort or pain like in reality, only pleasure. The feel of his muscles stretching and the hard, hot flesh moving inside him was more intoxicating than any alcohol.

“Yes.” He moaned, tilting his head back and arching up against Cerdic while gripping onto the grass. “Please, Cerdic, more. Don’t stop, don’t stop.” He begged breathlessly, before turning his head away to try and avoid anymore kissing so he could chant his spell.

His eyes looked away from Cerdic to the sky and mentally reached out with his own magic into that of the natural world. He chanted to Thor for permission to create the storms and his voice wavering a little with each thrust but still strong. Above them clouds began to appear in the sky, starting as thin wisps and then steadily growing.

They grew thicker and then darker until they were heavy storm clouds swarming and rolling like the raging sea.

In the physical world, clouds began to move in from over the mountains, brief flashes of lightning danced inside them while thunder rumbled low in the distance.

Cerdic pumped away, feeling how Vigi stretched around his thick member but still was so heavenly tight. He grunted, and gripped him close, leaning down to kiss and suck at his neck while he chanted. The words were not known to him, he could understand a little but it was not conversational Norse, it was an older and more ancient tongue.

tumblr_mdof7xJXZC1qfb675o3_500.gif

Above him the skies grew dark and the wind appeared, whipping up the clouds that swirled and grew darker but Cerdic paid it no mind. His focus was on the squirming, slender body beneath his own, his mouth moving lower to gently nip at his chest, sucking and leaving small purple splotches on the fair skin. He humped against him, thrusting in and out, feeling Vigi’s balls bounce against his pelvis and the hot, hard erection grinding into his flat stomach.

In his sleep, Cerdic moaned softly, deaf to the sound of the rumbling thunder and hard rain as he thrust his hips against the blankets of the sleeping bench. He panted and in his dream he could feel the tight coil within him and the tingling in his balls as he got close to climax. Cerdic wanted Vigi to feel it first and he pushed himself up, reaching down to hold the shaman’s dick, stroking with long fast movements, giving a slight twist at the end of each one. His breath was ragged as he fought to hold back, his own cock throbbing in the tight asshole, so sensitive now that one more thrust would send him over the edge.

“Vigi...Master...oh God,” he bit his lip hard as he held back his orgasm.

Vigi could feel his own orgasm approaching fast, his toes curled with his feet in the air and his fingers digging deeper into the Earth. He tilted his head back as Cerdic lavished attention to his neck, continuing his chanting as he felt it working.

His voice started to grow louder with his increasing pleasure, his hands moving up to grab onto Cerdic. The feeling of his thick cock ramming inside of him and stretching him wide was amazing. His kisses on his skin and the way he looked at him and moaned his name. It was all so wonderful. Would it be like this in the physical world as well?

He felt the Christian’s hand on his cock and it only took a few strokes for him to explode. He cried out the last of his chanting with his orgasm, the clouds over their heads boomed with thunder and lightning streaked across them.

He came on their chests and stomachs while arching up against Cerdic and gripping him tightly. He was still as pleasure washed over him before falling back onto the ground. His hands fell off of Cerdic and down by his head. He forced his eyes open to look up at the other man and he smiled as he panted for breath. “Cerdic.” He breathed out, pushing himself up on shaking arms so he could practically tackle the man into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around his broad shoulders, playing his tongue along his lips while he rolled his hips then squeezed his muscles around Cerdic’s thick shaft.

When he felt the warm wetness of Vigi's seed against his stomach, Cerdic let himself go. With a deep groan, he shoved himself to the hilt and felt his cock pulse and release spurts of thick cum into his master. His body trembled with the intense pleasure and he gasped raggedly, his eyes closed. Bracing his hands on either side of Vigi's head, he rocked gently against him as his cock softened and he finally slipped it out. Leaning down, he kissed the beautiful man, humming softly in his throat as Vigi embraced him.

Cerdic breathed out, finally pushing himself up so he knelt in front of the shaman. He then looked up, surprised at the dark low clouds, "Huh...looks like a storm is coming."

The rain came down hard, drumming against the thatched roof, pouring down off the overhang. Cerdic grunted and felt something wet against his skin. Opening his eyes, he shifted onto his side, glancing up to see where the leak was coming from but there was nothing. He touched the furs and felt a stickiness that was starting to dry and he blushed. He had not had a dream like that since he was a lad. The Saxon folded the fur over, he was too tired and it was too dark to clean it now. Looking around, he saw the fire had burned low to embers. Vigi had been right about the storm as he heard the thunder crackle, shaking the timbers of the hut. Breathing out, he lay back down, rubbing a hand over his face.

The dream had been so vivid, so real that Cerdic had woken up half surprised he was not in Wessex and curled up against Vigi. He sighed and shook his head, it was just a dream. A good one, he had to admit and even his body agreed. The Saxon closed his eyes but sleep evaded him and finally he sat back up.

"Master?" he called out softly in the darkness, his voice deep and it blended with the roll of thunder. Cerdic felt a little silly at the goosebumps that popped up on his flesh as he listened to the wind howling outside. "Vigi are you...are you here?"

Vigi sensed Cerdic was about to wake up and so when he looked away he returned to the form of a raven and flew away to escape the dream world before it vanished. His spirit only barely fled the dream before Cerdic woke up. Relieved he flew through the veil to return to his body.

Vigi's physical body gave a soft jerk when his soul returned to it, his eyes snapping open and his mouth dropping open to gasp loudly. He shook his head, running his hands through his hair and taking a moment to breathe as his soul settled back in it's mortal bindings. Dimly he heard Cerdic stir then call out to him but didn't respond right away while he sluggishly 'woke up' for himself.

"Mm?" He grunted softly when Cerdic called his name. "Of course I'm here, where else would I bloody be?" He asked, stifling a yawn. Thunder rumbled beyond the roof and he grinned in satisfaction. The spell had worked. Hopefully his father won't want to kill him when the storms past.

"What is it?" He asked, shifting forward and stretching his arms above his head to relieve some of the tension in his back brought on from sleeping upright. "Did my storms wake you up?" He teased him with a light grin and chuckle, easing himself to lay down among the furs on the sleeping bench so he could properly sleep himself. He was exhausted after all he had done, and yet also strangely sated as though his body had been given the same sexual release his spirit felt.

Cerdic rolled his eyes, of course Vigi was there, where else would he be? Out dancing in the rain? Feeling a little rediculous, he raised his eyebrows at Vigi's words. "Your storms?"

The dream came back to him then, the chanting, the intense sexual energy between them and the swirling dark clouds. His scalp crawled and he looked over at him intently. Was he truly capable of causing a storm such as this? That would require God's power and the heathen worshiped false demons. Rubbing his eye with the tip of his finger, he blew out a breath of air. It was all too unsettling and it was easy to believe at that moment in the dark with the wind whistling in against the rafters that somehow his Master had tapped into a great magic and conjured the storms himself.

"No, I just...had a dream. It woke me up," he muttered, blushing as he remembered the results of the vivid sex dream he left on his sleeping furs.

"A dream?" Vigi repeated, grinning a bit in the dark because he knew exactly what kind of dream Cerdic was talking about. He thought he should play ignorant anyway though. "Was it a nightmare?" He bit his lip to keep from chuckling and instead rolled onto his side, pulling the furs up over him for warmth against the chill of the storm.

He felt so drained of energy that as he settled down and the warmth of the furs started to seep into him he felt his eyes growing heavy in a matter of moments. "Stay awake if you wish." He told him with a soft yawn. "With these storms, we won't be able to do much the next few days." He murmured, his voice dropping lower and lower until he trailed off into deep, even breathing.

In his sleep, his mind conjured no dreams, only blissful darkness.

The storms subsided after a couple of days and Cerdic inspected the sheep pen but there was no damage and after milking the ewes that still had lambs at their side, he let out the animals that had huddled under their shelter during the down pour. The garden was another story, the rows were full of standing water and he frowned as he squelched through the thick mud. At least it was not near harvest so the effects of so much rain should not be as bad as it could be. If those storms would come at the end of summer, it would turn grain crops moldy and destroy the harvest. At least clouds had cleared and as the sun rose it would help dry out the land. Cerdic brought in the milk, it was not much but he had cheese already set aside and ripening to be stored for winter.

He set about making breakfast, putting aside a shallow bowl of milk and a loaf of bread for Vigi's offerings. It was already a habit to have it ready for his master, though he did not believe in the creatures he left the food for, it was not unusual for the people of his homeland to leave offerings for fairies to keep them happy and away from mischief. A superstition but one he could at least relate to. For their meal, he boiled oats and milk which Vigi had adjusted to eating and it was one thing Cerdic could make reliably. He would soon need to learn some of the local recipes and thought about asking the old woman Hilda to show him.

"We're going to the village then?" he asked as Vigi woke and washed up.

"Yes." Vigi answered, his voice still hoarse from sleep. He splashed cool water on his face and it helped to wake him up further. He had not slept well the night before. He had been very anxious about this day. "You best be ready because it will be an eventful day."

The storms had stopped and now he must face the village and the Jarl. Having Cerdic was a comfort and he knew Sven would stand by him in case their father was violent. Though he worried how that would effect his brothers image.

The food smelled good but Vigi was almost too nervous to eat. He sat down heavily on the sleeping bench and ran his hands over his face. "This was a mistake. He's going to be furious and want me dead." Vigi said into his hands.

"Why did I listen to you?" He frowned at Cerdic after uncovering his face. "Why did I listen to a bloody Christian of all people?" He ranted, getting up from the bench and starting to pace around the small hut. "You know absolutely nothing of our culture and I'm a fool to have listened to you." He continued, making frantic and meaningless hand gestures.

Back
Top Bottom