Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drowning in Sin (heartlesskitten x Kuro)

Cerdic listened, his handsome face touched with a smile as the fair haired man spoke of his feelings. He had admitted as much and it was pleasing to hear he was more than just stock, that he meant something to someone again. With a small sigh, Cerdic said nothing but moved, following his instincts and reaching up to cup the delicate jaw and hold the other man's face. Without another thought, the slave pressed his lips against Vigi's, cutting off his next words, his stubbled chin grazing against him. He opened his mouth slightly, kissing him as his passions heated before pulling back. His own face was reddened and he shrugged, speaking in a husky voice, "If I need to be disciplined, you are the master. But I won't ever kiss your arse...unless you ask nicely."

A mischievous playful grin flashed on his masculine features, his fingers toying with a long strand of pale hair. "I promised to guard you, slave or not, I'll do so with my life. That also means I will not lie or mince words with you, Vigi. I respect you too much for that."

The kiss surprised Vigi, but he returned it all the same, settling his hands on Cerdic's hips as they kissed. It felt warm and the simple action proved Cerdic forgave him and it helped put his doubts to rest. He kept his hands on Cerdic's hips even when the Christian pulled away and smiled at his words. "Respect, hmm?" Vigi repeated, pulling Cerdic against him more with the grip he had on him. "Isn't that against the rules of your people? To respect an uneducated heathen such as myself?" Despite his joking he still felt touched that Cerdic actually respected him.

"Hmmph," Cerdic grunted, looking at Vigi with a raised eyebrow, "Believe it or not I am capable of thinking for myself on occasion. Yes, I respect you...for what you just did, for how you've stood up to your father and step family. You're not letting them trample you anymore and that deserves respect, heathen or not. "

The Saxon gave him a smoldering look and half a smile, feeling the other man's hands holding him close. He glanced down at Vigi's lips and back up to the pale green eyes, his body reacting to their intimacy. He moved closer, brushing his lips against the Vigi's neck, kissing him and giving his pulse a gentle bite, his stubble grazing the tender skin there. Cerdic raised his head, his mouth close to the pale hair that covered his ear and murmured, "I've also dreamed of you, of us...it was very vivid."

Vigi felt himself respond to Cerdic's playful bites and kisses. A shiver went up his spine at the whispered words and he grinned. "Was it?" He asked him in a low voice, moving his hands to wrap fully around Cerdic's waist. "I've dreamt of us as well." It wasn't a complete lie, he did many times fantasize about them together. "What was in your dream?" He asked, his thumb hooking into the waist band of Cerdic's trousers and gently tugging on it.

By now he was hard enough to be noticeable as he pressed up closer to Cerdic.

Cerdic felt himself become more heated as the other man responded to his touch. His lips found his neck against, suckling the pulse there, feeling it quicken as he ground his hard thick cock against Vigi's erection. His calloused hands ran over the lithe body pressed against him and he kissed upward to gently nip his earlobe, breathing warmly against him, his deep voice rumbling, "I dreamed of us, in Wessex...I took you as a lover...hmm how you squrimed underneath me, so tight around my cock."

Panting, he found Vigi's lips and kissed him, pushing his tongue to beg entrance so he might taste him. His tongue swirled against the shaman's and he thrust up against him, his fingers tracing down his back until he also found the waistband of his pants. In a husky voice, he whispered, "Do you wish me to suck on you again, Master?"

Vigi grinned as he panted, his hands tightening around Cerdic's waist. "I wish to do more than that to you." He said, his hands moving up to run over Cerdic's broad back through his shirt. He took a step back and grasped Cerdic's hand before pulling him toward the hut. Vigi kicked the door shut and rounded on Cerdic, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him heatedly.

He unclasped the cloak from his shoulders and his hands went down to Cerdic's pants. Vigi pulled back from the kiss, pressing their forehead's together. "Can I...take you?" He asked him, his fingers slipping into Cerdic's pants to graze over the top of his ass so he would understand the meaning of his words.

His heart raced in his chest and he held his breath, anxious of Cerdic reacting angrily to the request.

Cerdic stepped back into the hut, returning Vigi's kiss, his stubbled chin rasping against the other man's skin. He grinned a little as he moved his hands to his pants, his erection straining against the woolen fabric. As they embraced, he rubbed up against Vigi, savoring the friction and was taken by surprise by the man's question. Blushing slightly, he understood the implications right away. Pulling back, he looked at him and shivered at the tickling touch against the sensitive skin at the crack of his ass. It was not something he had done before but Owain used to use his fingers in delightful ways when pleasuring Cerdic with his mouth. He was curious, if the fingers felt good what would a cock feel like?

"I am yours, Master," Cerdic replied, a smoldering look in his flint blue eyes, "If you think your man enough to fuck me in the arse. By all means, try."

With a smirk, the big Saxon removed his tunic, his chiseled chest dusted lightly with dark hair. He flexed as he stretched, the flat hard muscles of his stomach rippling slightly.

Vigi flushed himself, his eyes running over Cerdic's bare chest. "Must everything be a challenge with you?" He asked with a smirk, his stomach fluttering with anticipation and nerves. Finally after all of these years and he would have such a powerful warrior underneath him.

Excitement and a new wave of arousal washed over him. He pressed himself back up against Cerdic to kiss him again. His hands roamed over Cerdic's hard muscles and firm skin before tugging at Cerdic's trousers. He forced himself to pull away, removing his hands from Cerdic as he breathed heavily. "Take them off. Get on the sleeping bench." He ordered, pointing to Cerdic's trousers. He turned away and removed his own tunic while going over to his shelves. He tossed the shirt aside and hurriedly started looking through the jars of medicine he had, searching for the oil he used when he was fucked by a man.

He made a small sound of triumph when he found the jar of oil. Vigi pulled at the strings of his trousers and pushed them down to the floor. He turned to Cerdic and his cock twitched seeing his naked body bathed in the light of the fire. Grinning he joined him on the sleeping bench, setting the jar aside for the moment to kiss the other man again.

"You are okay with this?" Vigi asked him between kisses, pressing against Cerdic's naked body and groaning when their bare cocks rubbed together.

Cerdic pushed down his pants, toeing off his boots and kicking it all to the side until he stood naked, his powerful body moving with tension that needed release. He reached down and stroked himself idly, watching Vigi fetch something from a shelf. The Saxon grinned as he looked over the lithe muscle of his back, the pale hair picking up golden light from the hearthfire. Obeying his master's command, he went to the sleeping bench and laid down on his side. His cock twitched as Vigi took of his own pants and joined him. He shuddered when he felt the brush of the other man's dick against his own, the velvety wet heads grazing against each other.

Returning his heated kiss, Cerdic nipped Vigi's lower lip gently and nodded, reaching up to tug his collar with a finger, "I am at your command, Master."

His devilish grin told of his eagerness and he reached down to grasp both their manhoods, rubbing them together before rolling over to his stomach, shifting to find a comfortable position for his stiff cock. Glancing over his shoulder, "I trust you, Vigi."

Vigi nodded, both excited and nervous. He had never done this before and he was worried about hurting Cerdic. He dropped his head down to press his lips against the back of Cerdic's neck. His hands ran over his back as he kissed and nipped at the sensitive skin. "Tell me if it hurts." He whispered into his ear before pushing himself up into a more seated position.

He opened the jar and dipped his fingers into the slick substance, coating them thoroughly before moving them to Cerdic's ass. Biting his lip he eased his middle finger inside, spreading the oil around on the inside. He pushed it in as deep as possible then pulled it back out. Breathing heavily he dipped his fingers again into the oil then spread it over his straining cock. A moan fell from his lips as he touched himself, making sure it was liberally coated.

One hand gripped onto Cerdic's hip and he used the other to guide his cock to his entrance. Vigi watched with lust and fascination as the head of his long member penetrated the tight ring of muscle. His eyes nearly rolled up into his head as he slid in further and felt himself become encased in the tight warmth of the man beneath him. "Gods." He breathed out, his other hand gripping onto Cerdic's hip as he continued to slide in until he was hilted inside the Christian.

A shudder raced through him and his grip tightened on Cerdic as he bent over the man's back. "Freya, it's so tight." He spoke breathlessly, pleasure burning through him like a fire. He held still for a few moments to let Cerdic adjust to the sensation of being impaled, but then he could no longer himself back.

His hands gripped onto Cerdic as he pulled himself half way out then shoved back in. Another moan ripped from his lips as he started to thrust into Cerdic with abandon, an instinctual almost animal like desire coming over him.

Cerdic braced himself on his forearms, pushing his hips back as Vigi got on top of him. His heart raced as he felt the slickened finger rub him and then slip beyond the tight ring of muscle. Blushing at the pleasurable burning sensation of being stretched, he twined his fingers against the blanket, gripping it as Vigi's finger brushed against the sensitive spot deep inside. It did not hurt, he had been fingered before and the priest's slim nimble finger made his cock throb. "Feels good," he murmured against the blanket, "Right there..."

He felt Vigi shift and knew it was time, he had never gone so far with Owain, his guilt always stopping him. How he had wasted his time with the only person he had ever loved, because he was a man and not a woman. Determined not to allow the mistakes of the past, he pushed any trepitidation and tried to relax as he felt the head of his master's warm hard cock nuzzled against the puckered hole. Cerdic shivered and gasped as Vigi pushed inward, clutching the blanket as he moved deeper into him. Blushing even brighter as a moan escaped his lips, he was ashamed and yet thrilled at the sensation, impaled on another man's cock.

Pushing upwards, he tilted his hips as Vigi pumped into him, feeling his own dick throb with need as it rubbed against the soft furs and blankets below him. He could feel it nudge the soft sensitive core in his ass and Cerdic humped back against him, growling low in his throat. The big Saxon got past his embarassment, enjoying it more as it went on. Cerdic clenched around him when he felt Vigi tense up, sensing his climax.

Vigi gasped out feeling Cerdic tightening around him, the sensation pushing him over the edge. He pulled himself out completely as he climaxed with a shudder and a loud moan. He squeezed his eyes shut, sparks dancing behind his eyelids and his hands gripped Cerdic so tight that it may leave bruises. His cock pulsed, cum shooting out onto Cerdic's broad back.

As the bliss of his orgasm began to fade Vigi braced himself on the bench, still hovering over Cerdic and panting to catch his breath. Lazily opening his eyes he reached underneath Cerdic, his fingers lightly touching the man's still hard cock. Grinning Vigi shifted his hands back onto Cerdic's hips and encouraged the man to turn onto his back.

His eyes drank in the sight of Cerdic's flushed and aroused expression, his own pale skin a dusty pink and shining with sweat. With a wide smirk he bent down and took Cerdic's cock into his mouth. A pleased shiver ran over his still sensitive body as he felt the hard flesh move against his lips from bobbing his head up and down the length, his heated eyes still looking at Cerdic.

He felt the warm splatter of the other man's semen on his back, the withdrawal leaving him with a slightly empty feeling though Cerdic still pulsed with warmth. He had been so close to orgasm just from the stimulation of Vigi's cock against his prostate that he felt if he touched his own member it would explode. He lay back, his dick rock hard and throbbing, jumping at the teasing touch of his master's hand.

Cerdic groaned and rolled over all the way, gazing down at Vigi as the man took him in his mouth. He reached down and tangled his fingers in the silken pale tresses, sliding his hand through them as the man began to suck on him. The big Saxon bit his lip, trying not to thrust up against the hungry mouth but it was impossible. Gasping with pleasure, Cerdic arched up, feeling the sensitive tip of his cock hit the back of Vigi's throat. He came then, unable to hold back any longer.

"Master, I'm going to....oh fuck!" he cried out, shooting his seed down his throat. His eyes closed tightly as he grunted, a second burst following quickly as he pushed Vigi's head down.

Cerdic collapsed back, letting his master's hair go and he weakly reached up to rub the corner of his eye. Catching his breath, he finally sighed and looked at Vigi, a sensual smirk on his handsome face. "Is that what they call make up sex?"

Vigi swallowed what Cerdic gave him and turned around to fall back onto the bench with the Christian. His breathing was still labored, but he could not help but grin and laughed softly at Cerdic's question. "Who cares what they call it." He responded, turning his head to look at Cerdic. "That was...amazing." He shifted closer so he could curl up against Cerdic's broad chest. "You're the first man to ever let me do...that." The orgasm he felt had been different from the times before when he was the one on the bottom.

Was it because it was Cerdic and their connection?

Dismissing the thought he rested his head on Cerdic's shoulder, nuzzling against his skin before pressing a soft kiss to it. "Mm, I made us supper, but I could fall asleep right now. I don't want to move." He murmured against Cerdic's skin, one hand resting on the man's chest and gently running his fingers over it.

Cerdic sighed and felt the warmth pulse through his body which was aglow from both orgasms. Strange that he should peak from Vigi's cock up his ass, but there it was. He blushed at the tingling in his once virginal asshole, glancing at Vigi with a crooked smile, "Well, you are the first I've let do that to me. I thought..."

He dipped his head, looking down at the pale hair of the man laying against him, "I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did."

The big Saxon bit his lip, reaching up to rub the stubble on his chin. Did it make him less of a man? He certainly did not feel weaker, he had endured the burning pain of the first entry and the intense reward was worth it. His body still hummed with pleasure, his balls drained for the moment though given a bit of rest he might be up for more if Vigi wished it. His thick fingers twirled against a long lock of hair when his master mentioned food. With a grunt, he sat up, gently moving Vigi over, "If you're hungry, I'll get something for you. Stay there."

Stand up, he winced at the ache in his backside and flashed a slightly embarrassed grin at his master when he hobbled a little as he went to fetch some dinner for the both. He took bread and spread soft butter on it, leaving the soup for later and took a skin of ale. Cerdic handed some of it to Vigi and lay back down, "I'll clean up any crumbs but I'm not sitting in that wooden chair right now."

Bursting into laughter, he smiled wide, his dimples appearing and a rare sparkle in his storm colored eyes as he gazed at his lover. When it passed, he took a bite of the bread and chewed it thoughtfully before speaking in a quiet tone, "Thank you, master, for making it a good experience for me."

Vigi grinned listening to Cerdic laugh. It was such a scarcely heard sound, almost as rare as the wide smile he flashed him. "Of course. I told you I didn't want to hurt you." He took a bite of his own bread and folded his other arm behind his head. His pale gaze drifted upward to the ceiling and he grew silent as he thought. "I...I don't think you need to call me 'master' in private anymore." He said softly, turning his head to look at Cerdic and offering a small smile. "You can call me Vigi." He did get some enjoyment from being referred to as 'master' by such a strong man, but...He felt like he'd much rather hear Cerdic call him by his name.

Back
Top Bottom