Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tainted-Heart's Rules and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tainted-Heart

Meteorite
Tainted-Heart's Characters, Rp Threads, Likes and Dislikes, and Rules

Characters

Artimis Xylar

Bryan Mcallen

Coleten Ricen

Ian Malon

Ryan Ricen

Thaela Williams

Rules

no god modding
be nice
I AM MOSTLY ON MOBILE like 9 times out of ten
I have multiple Mental challenges so please be considerate (if interested and is a good friend feel free to ask)
I don't have the best Grammar (due to learning issues)but i try
I tend to get off track so PLEASE remind me

I pretty much RP anything

RP Threads

None as of yet

Mun's Personal Likes and Dislikes (what i like to rp) - F-List

Artimis Xylar

Name: Artimis Xylar

Birth Name: Nefertiti Assad

Main Universe: Olympic Horse Rider (dressage), Olympic Barn Manager

Other Universes: F-22 Raptor Fighter Pilot, Dancer, Assassin

Looks:
37tpk.jpg
With Golden Eyes

Place of Birth: Cairo, Egypt

Song that Describes her: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyA1GL1touw[/video] Battle Born - Five Finger Death Punch

Personality: Strong, Independent, Opinionated, Loving, Secretive, Stubborn

History: Born in Cairo, Egypt; Artimis was brought to the United States at the age of a year old. her adoptive parents were both in the navy before their ship sank leaving Artimis an orphan at the age of 10. She seemed to travel from city to city looking for food and a warm bed. A man called Eric took the 12 year old in and informally adopted the teenager. She spent years riding horses in the english riding style called Dressage. When she was 18 she competed in her first official FEI Competition; Landing in Second behind the world leader she quickly got the attention of sponsors and World Class Trainers.

With her horse Amun-Ra's Gift; a 17.3 Hand, White Andalusion Stallion, Imported directly from Spain. She Currently Rides for the United States Olympic Dressage Team. She is the Main power to their success in the International Standings.

Dressage Ride: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjZGov3i70A[/video]

Amun-Ra's Gift (aka Amun) ((Real horse is Don Fuego XII)):
WEG-GPFS-Juan-Manuel-Munoz-Diaz-Fuego_JB_0895-web.jpg

Juan-Manuel-Munoz-Diaz-Fuego-X11_JB_0044.jpg

j-munoz-diaz.jpg

JUAN-MANUEL-MUNOZ-FUEGO-XII-IMGL1321.jpg

IMG_1370-crop.jpg

gallery_3_398_237197.jpg

RP Ideas

Military

Artimis is an F-22 Fighter Pilot; she can be either on Break or on tour when she meets him (your character). it can be in a bar, mall, what ever. they have about two weeks before she is shipped out and has some sort of injury that puts her on leave for almost two years. the learn to trust and slowly love for one another, Artimis has a troubled past mainly from growing up in the slums of Cairo, Egypt.

Assassin

Artimis or your character is an assassin sent to kill mine, after a fight between our characters they have this love hate relationship type thing going on. my character dissapears for a few years working with a theives guild in a different city; she is sent on a heist and runs into your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom