Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Machine<3's Requests~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only RP on forums.
I prefer to play mostly sub females but can play either gender if we have multiple characters.
I am not illiterate and I cannot call myself advanced but I lean more toward the latter. I prefer paragraphs and third person but do I want a five page essay? No, I'm already writing enough of those for college :p We're here for fun, right? Just make your fun readable and interesting.
I'm not going to bug you for a reply, I might message you saying that I have posted but that's about it.

I want someone to write a story with. A roleplay partner. Something where we're both passionate about the plot and our characters. Let's go on an adventure together :3 Feel free to message me with your own ideas!

Currently Craving: Dragons! Fear Idea (Below)! Pokémon! Walking Dead!

It's the Holidays
So we have to have some themed ideas, right? Maybe a party..work, friends, family? Nothing is more stressful than the holidays, breaking your bank on gifts, having to please the relatives, baking and decorating nonsense. How do you deal with it? Alcohol? Drugs? Noncommittal hook-ups? Maybe you're riding too much on your high and the music takes you to that friend you've always had a crush on, or the cousin that looks fine in that ugly sweater. Maybe I just got dumped and am trying to find comfort, or revenge, in the not-so-single best friend? Maybe it was just an honest mistake or an innocent hook up but complications always occur..feelings hurt, trust broken, new life stirring? December is a crazy time, anything could happen.

Greed
Why is it we do anything? Because we want something someone else has. Maybe you were paid to track down that elusive pirate captain that stole from the wrong person? You have amassed a great kingdom with your newest ally, dragons, and me and my people want in. Or more simply your bestie stole your crush. How do we handle this emotion once we catch this person alone? Take everything with force or work together to share?

Fear
Oh, I get the shivers just thinking about it. Getting what you want by force. Couldn't make that payment? We'll take you as collateral. In the wrong place at the wrong time? You've seen too much. Think you can handle getting the scoop on a top secret organization? You're in over your head. Regardless of how you end up in your sticky situation, there is a person that has power over you. Do you fight, bargain, or surrender? Will they take everything and anything they want or be generous?​

If you're looking for just pure smut I can do that too but it probably won't be lasting for more than a night :p

Hi there! I think we'd make an awesome team!

I got a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head and I'd like to discuss them with you and get a feel for what you're looking for plot wise, and maybe we can create something that makes us both happy? That is the most important part of role playing. PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom