Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Play: Random's Not So Random Search (Literate Male looking for Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, fellow roleplayer! Welcome to my request thread! You may call me Random, Randomname, Master, whatever you like :D I hope you find something that strikes your fancy on this thread and hopefully we will be able to start a roleplay together! Thank you so much for gracing my request thread with your presence!

ALSO, HERE IS MY F-List. You can inquire about any kink as I want to try out some different things. Even if something is listed as no, perhaps you can convince me if it's something you really, really want.

CURRENTLY CRAVING:

Fandoms. Even if you have a fandom not on my list, ask anyways because I will do canons for you!
Celebrities. Let your twisted minds run free! If you want to do something with a celebrity, then just let me know! I am really, really looking to do something with this!

Who is randomname98766789?

Glad that you asked! I'll let you get to know me a little bit first. This isn't necessary to know for the roleplay though so you can skip if you wish. I am a male behind the screen and am eighteen years old. I do go to school so I can't promise that I will respond immediately but I try my best to get as many replies per day as possible. In real life, I am just a couple inches of 6'4" tall, therefore, most of my characters will be at least that height as well. I have a double major in coaching and sports management. The game of (American) football is my passion. I used to play until an injury to my knee derailed the possibility of playing anymore so I just decided to try and be a coach. I love video games and I love mostly any sport, not just football. I am an adamant weight lifter since it kind of went along with the territory of playing football, it's just a nice habit I have developed now so if there are any fellow iron junkies that just want to chat about the grind, feel free to message me xD
Now, enough of that... onto the good stuff, the real reason that you are here!

General Roleplay Rules/Concept

Here, I will go over different rules, expectations, and other important info about my roleplaying style. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

- I will only roleplay as a human male against a female. Sorry, but in real life I am a straight male and the idea of myself playing as a different gender or doing a homosexual pairing isn't that appealing.
- Your real-life gender does not matter to me. As long as you play a convincing female, males are welcome.
- I consider myself fairly literate, I do make mistakes and I know everyone does. I do ask that my partner is literate as well. If your reply is unintelligible, then I will not continue
- Please, please contribute to the story too. I hate when I am the only one to progress the events of the story.
- OOC chat is fine, just keep it reasonable. I want to make friends here too
- Communication is key. If something happens that you don't like, tell me. I want to keep you just as interested in this as I will be. And if you want to drop the roleplay, that's fine, but please at least tell me and I will do the same for you. I want to communicate a lot so we know what each other wants and can have a fun, enticing roleplay
- Do not God-Mod
- No one is perfect so your character should have flaws unless it's reasonable not to do so
- *** This is my biggest rule. I will only play against submissive females and I will only play as a dominate male. Please keep in mind, that is only true in sexual situations. Your character can be strong-willed, intelligent, and dominant in other situations but within realms of sexual things, your character must submit to mind. I have absolutely zero interest in having my character dominated by a female. It kills my literal and figurative boner and that is a quick way to make me lose interest. With that being said, my male characters will always be strong, dominant men in any situation, not just sexual. I don't play timid characters.***
- Smut v. Plot: I can cater to anything you want here, really. I don't have a set ration that I desire. However, this is an erotic roleplay forums so I do expect to have some sexy time and some point.
- Post Length: I prefer to post about two to four paragraphs. I should be able to cater to what you are comfortable with here
- If you are interested in discussing anything, please PM me. If you post here, I may not see it for a long while. I roleplay through PMs, email, and threads in that order of preference but could be convinced to do IM if the roleplay is that intriguing.

Kinks:

I am open to many kinks, we can discuss those and you can look at my F-List to find them if you like, but I should post my limits so you know what not to do
- Cheating
- Vomit
- Toilet play
- Blood play
- Watersports, scat, etc.
- Risk of pregnancy (It's a pet peeve of mine to have to worry about condoms in roleplays. My character will fuck yours raw and nothing will happen UNLESS WE PLAN IT. Okay? Sorry but I just hate the surprise pregnancy and the dealing with the risk. However, I can negotiate on this. If you really need this in the roleplay, I willkeep the realism with it but please ASK FIRST before using this. I know it sounds strange but everyone is strange in their own way, right? xD
- Gore, Death, etc. (To main character)

Other than that, I am open to anything but I especially love bondage and BDSM.

PAIRINGS (MC is on the left, YC is on the right. We can do something different with any pairing though, just ask)
- Teacher/Student
- Master/Slave or Pet
- Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Husband/Wife (Real or Arranged)
- Student/Foreign Girl
- Jock/Cheerleader
- Jock/Shy Girl
- Kidnapper/Kidnapped
- Coach/Student
- Soldier/Civilian or soldier
- Jock/Disabled Girl
- Celebrity/Celebrity
- Celebrity/Fan
- Fan/Celebrity (Note that I will always be interested in doing a celebrity roleplay in some form)
- Anything BDSM related
- Stockholm Syndrome
- Human/Fictional Character ***
- Teenager/Baby Sitter (Badly craving something like this)

Themes/Settings I like​
- Dystopian
- Futuristic
- Modern
- Post-Apocalyptic
- Sci-Fi (Maybe)

Fandoms​

Books
- The Hunger Games
- Divergent
- Legend
- The Maze Runner
- The Fifth Wave
- Breathe
- Article Five

TV Shows
- The Walking Dead
- NCIS
- Law and Order
- Criminal Minds
- Survivor/Amazing Race/Big Brother etc. Some TV show like these

Movies
- Into the Storm
- The Purge and The Purge: Anarchy
- Edge of Tomorrow
- Draft Day (I love football and I loved this movie. I know it's a longshot but if anyone wanted to try something with this, I might just love you forever)

Video Games
- Last of Us
- Assassin's Creed
- Call of Duty
- Fallout
- Bioshock
- KillZone
- Infamous
- The Walking Dead
- Dying Light

* I will add to these lists as I get ideas. If there is some fandom that you really, really want to play but you don't see it here, message me anyways! I love to try new things. However, no anime, please.*

DEVELOPED PLOTS/PICTURE PLOTS
1. If I can't have you, nobody can

- MC is a student (college or high school, it doesn't matter to me). He's really the perfect and ideal person... star quarterback of the football team, straight A student, and an all around great guy to be around. Isn't it strange how he doesn't have a girlfriend? And isn't it even stranger that when he gets close to a girl, that they just disappear without a trace? This is where YC comes in. She can be his close friend/stranger/neighbor/teacher/women's sport coach/hell, even celebrity- you get my point, you can choose her relationship with him and how they know each other- if they do. YC has had an attraction for MC for a very long time but she isn't the best with guys. When a girl gets close to him, she eliminates them by any means necessary. This is where you can get creative. If you want to play a psycho killer, go ahead. If you want her to get rid of them a different way other than killing them, then go ahead. YC does not want another girl having him and will do anything to prevent it until she is able to open up to him. Just imagine what she will do in an actual relationship with him... you can get creative here. Don't worry, any other girl that he comes in contact with can be played by either of us, we can switch around as they will just be minor characters. All you need to worry about is the girl that tries to win him over by whatever means necessary. There's much we can do with this, I hope someone wants to try it! Really craving this right now!
2. Assigned Slave

- MC is a high school Senior and is eighteen years old. The world around him is crumbling, however. Politics are heated and change is coming. It is announced that women were stripped of all their rights and the youth of the female population were to be slaves to their male counterparts. At his particular school, each guy was assigned a different girl to be their slave to either sell or use or to keep for a while, then sell later- basically, they would be their property. Will his slave conform to her new role or will she put up a fight? How will the fallout after the big announcement go? How will their life be changed? The school thinks that it's a great idea. The males are getting ready to go off to college and they will be stressed. They can bring their new slave with them and just have fun with them whenever release is needed.

(Master x Slave role. Many possibilities that we can discuss here.)
3. Most Wanted Criminal

-
MC is the Republic's most wanted criminal. Your character was born into an elite family in this country and was trained at an early age to be a military prodigy. YC has been sent on a mission to find MC and eliminate him. Her job is to befriend him, find out sensitive information about a possible rebellion and then be terminated. It should be easy, it should be simple but what if MC isn't that bad of a guy? What happens when YC finds out that the great Republic isn't as great as it seems. They poison their own people to make money, they kill innocent people for meaningless crimes.

YC had been sheltered from this for her entire life and what's even worse, she found out that her brother's death was not an accident, it was staged by his superior because he was about to find out all the secrets. The "crimes" that MC committed was to try and save his family from the plague that was released into their hometown area. It was a poorer side of the country, one that the Republic didn't care about.

MC's parents and two brothers were killed from the plague and he's had a vengeance ever since. While bonding with him, YC found out about all of this and it totally distraught and she realizes what had been going on and that she had been lied to her whole life. What happens when the day of his scheduled assassination comes? How will the two escape?

To make things even better, MC and YC had fallen head over heels for each other and are deeply in love but how will MC react when he found out that she is supposed to kill him? This could go many, many ways and I hope someone would like to try this out.

4. Star light, Star bright (TAKEN)

My character is a down on his luck college student. Sure, he has good grades and he excels in baseball, but that's about all he has. The man only has a few friends- more like acquaintances. He's struggled all his life with girls and is really lonely and depressed. His life has just not been the greatest at all and he is miserable with himself and he can't stand the person he sees in the mirror. One night as he walked along a lonely road, he peered into the sky to see one star all by itself. The first star of the night. In a childish act, he wished for luck, he wished to find someone to love and someone to love him back. He doesn't know why he did it, but he just "wished upon a star" to entertain himself. The rest of the night goes smoothly and normally however, when he wakes up and goes downstairs into the living room, he sees what has to be the most beautiful girl he had ever seen before just sitting on his couch. How did she get there? He was stunned. Little did he know that his wish that he thought had no bearing, just might have done something for him. He's always been a nice guy to everyone, maybe the universe was giving back? I think there is a lot we could do with this roleplay and I am really craving this.

I'd be interested in doing an original rp with you, though none of the plots you had posted appealed to me. Would you be interested in maybe doing a crime lord/mafia boss x photographer/journalist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom