Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for literate, detailed IM roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Sup, sexy. Small disclaimer. I am not interested in furries, anime characters or cartoon depictions of characters. I do like smut mixed with my story. I also only want to RP via IM. I am recently interested in finding a scene that may involve (explicit warning) this.

What I Offer: I am a literate and detailed male who enjoys sitting down once a week or so to write a detailed RP. Time-wise, I am EST and usually available after 9pm. I am most familiar with writing dominant and confident characters that have a certain aura of power around them. I enjoy chasing, seducing, teasing, and doing what it takes to get whatever it is that I may want in that RP. I am flexible though, and will consider any type of personality and any ethnicity at all. If dominance isn't your cup of tea, I do still pride myself on being able to cater to many tastes. Don't hesitate to ask me.

What I Hope to Find: I am looking for a literate female who can spend some time RPing with me over Skype, AIM, Yahoo, etc. I enjoy modern scenes and will consider other scenes. Detail is super important to me, both in plot and smut. If you ever randomly vanish from an RP more than once, I'll probably remove you from my list and move on without a second thought. I have a weakness for office-wear, pretty dresses, heels, lace, stockings, garter belts and heels. If you randomly include a tasteful picture of your character being sexy in a PM to me, you'll automatically become a favorite. I'm a perv, I know. Your IC ability and writing ability isn't the only thing that matters. I would really like us to be able to get along OOC as well, as friends (nothing more, ever).

Currently Seeking
Cheating Roles (causing you to cheat)
Daughter of the Boss Roles (but more detailed than your average cliche)
Threesome RPs (Roleplays involving three roleplayers, either MMF or FFM)
Slice of Life
Plenty of Other Things I Can't Think of Right Now​

For an example of the sort of character I can play, as well as many other things that I like, check here.

If you think you might be interested but aren't really sure how to start things off, post a link to your own advertisement thread. I promise I'll find something in there and come up with a perfectly fun RP for the two of us.
<3

PLEASE private message me if you are interested. I get an alert if you message. Posting is fine too as I appreciate the bump, but try to accompany it with a PM for fastest response time.

Bump. If you have sent me something in the past and I didn't respond, feel free to resend. I just missed it somehow. If I am not interested, I'll be upfront with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom