Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kate and Daddy (Celebstars & London)

London

Star
John Middleton sat at the desk in his study, his hand controlling the mouse of his computer as he read the latest article about his little girl. Looking at the pictures of Kate as she and William traveled around London, he couldn't help but admire what a lovely couple they made.

As he moved to the next article, he couldn't help but wonder how his little girl was. How his grandson was doing and if she was going to have more. He had always wanted more grandchildren.

Picking up his phone, he leaned back in his chair as he dialed Kate's number. Waiting for her to answer the phone. he looked at it when he got her voice mail. Hanging up, he couldn't help but wonder if she was ok. "Once a daddy's girl always a daddy's girl," he said. Picking up the phone again he dialed Kate's private number. Hoping that she would answer this time, "Hey sweetie..." he said.

Things appeared to be going great for the royal family, at least that is how it looked in front of the world's media. The perfect family they were being branded and it was obvious why. Kate looking radiant in every photograph taken of her and her son was the adorable baby everyone wanted to hug and cuddle.

But behind closed doors there was friction between the married couple, William had duties coming up and Kate would be left alone. It wasn't all bad, she had a nanny to look after her child while she did her own work but it wasn't the same without her husband, it felt like she was being abandoned although she knew that was selfish of her.

Her private phone soon rang as she sat in her chambers. "Hey Daddy" she answered, a little relieved at his call. "How are you? I wasn't expecting a call. Is everything OK?"

Smiling when he finally got in touch with her. Smiling to himself when he heard her voice, "Nothing's wrong sweetie. I just wanted to call and see how you are doing. I miss my little girl." Looking over to the picture of her still on the computer screen, "I was just reading the latest article on you and William. That photographer really knows his business. He makes you look beautiful... Not that you are not anyway."

Reaching over to pull up a different picture of his little girl, "Tell me what's been going on. How are you enjoying being married?" Remembering that his wife was away visiting her family, "Your mother is away for the weekend so I thought I would see if you wanted to come for lunch."

Looking at some of the pictures he had found of her online, he sit up when he saw her bikini picture, "What do you say sweetie, want to keep your old daddy company for a while today?"

Kate loved the sound of a familiar voice, for to long had she been listening to people she hadn't known or could spend some proper time with. "Marriage is OK, isn't normal being with someone who is royalty though" she laughed a little.

"Lunch? I would love to, I don't have anything to do here. I feel pretty useless. I'll see you at home. I want to keep my Daddy company" she stuck out her tongue although he wouldn't of seen it. "See you soon."

Kate then decided to leave the palace after confirming to her nanny where she was going. Getting in to her car, she drove out and headed toward her father and mother's house which was around 45 minutes away.

After arriving, Kate got out and her long silky smooth brown locks blew over her back in to the air. She was wearing a white jumper with navy blue hoops and tight denim jeans with leather boots. She certainly didn't look like a princess but more a commoner. She then rang the doorbell.

"You'll get used to being married. I can only image what it would be like to be married to royalty. I'm sure you'll get used to it soon enough. It hasn't been that long. I'm sure once the country gets used to you they will love you even more then I do. And you can always come home when you need to."

Laughing, "Don't stick your tongue out. It's not lady like," he said as if he could see her. He knew her so well that he had often seemed to read her mind over the years. "I'll talk to you soon sweetie," he said as he hung up the phone.

Sitting back in his chair for a moment, he stood up and moved to the kitchen to start lunch. Moving around the kitchen as he made their lunch, he picked out a wine to go along with their salad and sandwiches. He was an incredible cook, but rarely did any. Moving to the door when he heard the door bell, "Coming."

Opening the door to Kate, "My little girl..." he smiled as he moved to hug her, "Since when do you have to ring the bell. You have a key so just come on in you silly girl." Leaning back he kept his arms around her, "Is something wrong," he asked being able to read his little girl.

Back
Top Bottom