Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Cosplay Crossdressing (M/M, NC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
I would like to play the sub in this one, but if that weren't an option, I could play the Dom role as well.

A nerdy (could even be sweaty, overweight, stinky, gross, etc.) guy kidnaps someone with intentions of making them his personal cosplay girl. His thing could be superheroines, anime characters, video games or what have you.

Even though his captive surprisingly turns out to be a trappy guy once he gets back home, his attitude is pretty much a gleeful, "Oh well, too bad for you, then!" and continues as planned, since he still has what he wants - his own personal Cosplay bitch.

What exactly makes the feminized victim not run away or whatever can be determined, though some sort of hypnosis, mind control or such would be agreeable. In one of those cases, I love the idea of the victim complying on the outside, but screaming in terror on the inside, still possessing their mental faculties.

A few requests:

Aside from whatever your Cosplay interest above would be, I would also like the following to be included as costumes:
- Ballerina leotard, tights and shoes (if I'm playing the Dom, the sub is going to spend a lot of time in this one).
- Gymnastics leotard.

In addition, I'd be open to almost any kink in this one. My thinking is that both guys would be "straight" until this happens - the captor simply doesn't care since he keeps the victim feminized anyway, and the victim can't do anything about it.

If you're interested, please SEND A PM for further discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom