Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The House of the Strange (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so this request thread is going to be a tad different than my other one. Still possessed of supernatural themes, but less towards magic and more towards spirits and monsters. It seems an interesting field that I haven't actually delved into so I figure it might be fun to give it a shot! Naturally this all might be a little more weird or odd than normal, however I suppose that is a part of the challenge. So, ever wanted to have a scenario were a perverted ghost has her way with a living person? Where an orc female toys with her human slave? Maybe a passionate interspecies romance between a monstergirl and a village woman? All are possibilities.

The actual gender of the person behind the screen doesn't matter to me, its RP after all so as long as you can write a good character feel free to read on. I can play dom or sub quite easily so ask for either if you want it. However, just because I might play a dom if you expect me to push forth the RP alone then keep on looking for another partner. I do respond frequently and if I don't respond within 3-4 days give me a poke.

Expectations: I despise one liners. A strong word but its the truth. If you give me one liners I'll likely not bother with the RP anymore. I expect at least a single paragraph out of my partner, we are all adults here so we should be capable of at least that. I'll tend to average 3-4 any one time though at minimum I will give two. I expect you to come forward with your own ideas or plots, if you simply ask me "do you want to RP *insert pairing here*" I'll ignore you. If they are on my request thread, of course I want to RP them. That said I am open to more pairings and plots than are listed here.

Now that's out of the way, here are a few things I enjoy as kinks. Not all need be present mind you, so do tell me if something here does not suit your tastes.

-BDSM
-Slavery
-Torture (both mental and physical, sexual or non-sexual)
-Blackmail
-Plotting (I do rather like substance to my threads)
-Size difference (both slight and Macro/Micro)
-Foot Play
-Fantasy

Here are the things I will never do under any circumstances ever.

-Bathroom things
-Furry (Neko and monster girls are more than fine however.)
-Bestiality
-Futa
-Unrealistically proportioned characters
-Characters under 18

Now then onto pairings. I consider pairings to be just the basest of outlines for plots, the spark that can light the creative flame. So obviously there is expected to be more to the indicated characters than plugging each other's orifices.

SlimexHuman
GhostxHouse Tenant
GhostxAdventurer
OrcxCaptive
OrcxMistress
GiantessxHuman
ArachnexHuman
GorgonxHuman
DryadxHuman
MonstergirlxHuman

And here are a few plots I thought of off the top of my head.

A Ghostly Roommate: The life of a ghost is a lonely one. Some, like Iliza Brooke, prefer it that way. Killed in her own apartment at the age of twenty three she has scared off the four tenants that have occupied the room since her death. Exorcisms, tribal rituals, pagan ceremonies, nothing seems to work. She casually moves around the apartment as though she owns the place and delights in using her abilities to screw with the people living under the roof of the building. She gleefully shatters pottery, knocks over furniture, and even possesses those who really annoy her. Enter the newest tenant of her apartment, a new toy for her to vent her stress upon. Will this new tenant manage to tame this malevolent spirit, or will she be another bound for the mad house?

Creepy Crawlies: CRAVING: Who knew spelunking beneath the surface of the earth could have drastic consequences. A team of cave divers head into an unexplored systems of caves, unaware of the world they were about to step into. The first clue should have been the rival settlements, one which hold snakes in great reverence and the other which holds spiders as sacrosanct beings. Within the caves dwell their gods, or so it is said. Local superstition perhaps. As the dive occurs it is quickly discovered this is not the case. The massive underground caverns are home to two ancient beings, one an Arachne and the other a Naga. The two despise each other though both wish to claim the intruders as their own. (Right so with this one I'm willing to play both monsters, or perhaps we could both play a monster and also a cave diver. As far as what I'm looking for in this... its open to negotiation. I'm open to most things that are not on my hard no list in this particular RP so if you were ever interested in some truly out there things now would be a time to suggest them.)

Blind Passion: A gorgon is actually a rather tragic creature as those that look upon them are cursed to stone. That kind of curse drives one particular gorgon to become the monster man said she was. She has amassed quite the collection of statues outside of her cave, those that tried to hunt and kill her. She even takes to demanding tribute from travelers that pass near her territory, amassing a nice horde of treasures. One particular day when she is patrolling her territory she comes across a lone woman. This woman happens to be blind so actually has no idea the gorgon is a monster. The snake woman isn't sure what to think of that but decides having someone merit her not on appearance might actually be nice. So she invites the traveler to stay at her cave. (A little more romance than my usual plots. Could be made darker of course. After all having a slave or pet that couldn't die from looking at her would be useful.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom