Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

...Do you want to go out with me? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
Hello people. <3 Been craving some roleplaying as of late but I haven't had any creative ideas until now! To put it simply, I am looking for some light-hearted dating style roleplays. :heart: Nothing too intense or dramatic, just some casual fun and maybe a little sexual tension. ^.~ We can go the traditional date route if you wish, but some of my more interesting ideas include...

"Oh...Umm. I guess we should date now? @_@ "

Maybe you are a long-time friend, new friend, or maybe even someone I have never met before! Whatever you decide to play and whatever the circumstances, the basic plot is: Oops! We had sex! I guess we should start dating? Would love to see this play out as a sort of romantic/sexual comedy.

Reversed Roles

I've been interested in playing out a scenario where the traditional gender roles are reversed (either by society or just in an individual instance) where the woman pursues and woos the man.

Naughty Online or "I've seen you naked. It's nice to meet you!"

A roleplay in which two people meet online through a naughty website, exchange nudes, sext each other, and then get the bright idea to actually meet up. Both imagine the date in their mind to go extremely smooth, but the reality is that it is awkward and there is a lot of tension. That is, until the end of the date. :heart: Would love to have a sort of sexual comedy feel to this roleplay.

If you are interested, send me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom