Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for the ?th PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Planetoid
Dearest RPer,

I am betrothed to another. That is all I can say as I don’t know the story yet.

Best regards to all,
Carry

Dear RPer,

I have rolled again. The dice dictate everything for me through you, because I have decided then and there that the nth PM I receive that matches that number rolled will be the RPer I’ll will try so so so very hard to make happy. Your first responses in PM form is the only one that counts. Don't send multiples.

Now I’ll sign up for a dozen posts minimum from my side. If it works, I’ll of course desire to go further, but remember I really have no say in what we PM. If you want steampunk written in Shakespearian English, well geeh, thou shall hast it – ok, that one example will be a struggle from my side in just that one case. But I’m going to try. Just tell me your kinks and your most fondest wish for an RP for at least a dozen in length, and I will so write my heart out for you once every 1.5 days – come on, it’s a new year. I can’t respond instantly, but I so want to write you.

Tell me what you like. It kind of turns me on to think that I’ll have no say and might be doing scatty snuff smut against my will, but I’ll be doing it in all earnest due diligence -- truly.

As always, with the utter most love,
Carry

Dear RPer,

I have now been PM betrothed to another and await my instructions.

It appears I might be playing a Dominatrix using some rather unethical techniques, but this is an RP so surprises always ensue.

Sincerely,
Carry

Dear Readers,

To everyone, all the best and season’s greetings.

Keeping with a theme, this was of course irresistible:

tumblr_ldvx4pdpbg1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

Sincerely,
Carry

Hello Dear Roleplayer,

I have this irresistible urgent urge to try this again. I have stolen a friend’s mult-triangle sided dice thingy and I rolled it. Then I reconsidered, but the impulse pushed me forward, so as mentioned above I promise to meet the full and total offer as stated. I can’t help myself. Of course my only requirement is that you are truly into whatever it is that you are sending my way. Don’t fake it. It just won’t feel right otherwise. Will it?

Ok. I’ll hit post now. I’m really hoping for no scat, but of course I don’t have any say in this do I? No, I don’t…

Sincerely,
Carry

Hello Dear Roleplayer,

I am so close to finding my perfect fated suitor. So, so close…

Sincerely,
Carry

Dear RPer,

I have now been PM betrothed to another and await my instructions.

It appears I might be playing twin kitsunes, but this is an RP so surprises always ensue. Right now I’m googling kitsune.

Sincerely,
Carry

Dearest Lovely RPer,

I’m so close. Well, you know what I mean. I just need that little extra passionate pushed post and I’m so there. Oh God! Faster – no slower – no, no, definitely faster. BUMP!

With all my heart,
Carry

Oh yeah. I’ll reply tonight. Sorry, for the delay.

Dearest RPer,

I am betrothed to another. That is all I can say as I don’t know the story yet.

Best regards to all,
Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom