Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Endless Wellspring of Sex and Creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad of Nowhere

Meteorite
Welcome Guests!

If you’re seeing this thread, chances are I’m on the lookout for a literate and compatible female roleplayer. By literate, I generally mean over a few paragraphs. This is not out of elitism. It's just that I find it hard to write less about something I'm even remotely interested in. I am open to a pretty wide range of themes and plots. I like long term stories that evolve instead of just stagnating. I will also do smut, plain and simple. In fact, some of my favorite plots are intended to be smut. I am even open to romance, if it seems appropriate for the characters.

I do mostly real life, fantasy, sci-fi, series-based, and historical RP’s . I especially like world-building for a fantasy or science fiction RP, creating an entirely original setting with its own cultures, geography, and natural laws. Historical RP’s are also a favorite of mine. I'm interested in a wide time range, from the mid 20th century back to ancient times. My main geographical focus is usually on the Eurasian continent, where most recorded history has happened, but otherwise it's pretty broad. For real world modern RP's, I usually need something pretty kinky to hook my interest. That's not to say it has to be smut, but in an ordinary setting I need something extraordinary to capture my attention.

Story driven RP's will require developed characters. Even for more casual RP's, it helps to have some sense of who a character is, and how they see the world. I generally write from the perspective of one main character per post. However, I don't necessarily mind switching characters occasionally, over a period of many posts. This can help expand the world, while still giving each character their own "chapter" so to speak. I have also done anthology-style RP's, which can be really fun.

If you’re interested in an RP that’s partially or completely smut, you may want to take a look at my F-list.

https://www.f-list.net/c/the%20krell/

The stuff on my list is not mandatory. I've had some good vanilla RP's. However, I would like to talk about smut for a bit. I do a lot of dom/sub RP’s, but with a lot of variety. I lean towards dom, but I can switch. With the right plot, I can be just as happy being a sub. I can play forceful and rough, even non-con. However mutual in-character pleasure is important to me, even where the boundaries of consent are blurred. Some of what I’m into is pretty degrading. It's funny, because I know sexuality isn't shameful. However, for some reason, I really like to pretend it is. Just for fun. My turn-on’s can also seem sexist, but the same thing applies. It's just a game. Besides, I don’t always mind similar treatment while playing a (male) sub myself. I guess I am a perv, but I'm a flexible one.

With all that said, it may seem strange to move on to the subject of romance and friendship. However, most of my characters can potentially feel affection, even if they don't seem like the type. I am very self-contradictory in my tastes sometimes. I enjoy the filthiest, most twisted things, as well as the most beautiful. If an RP is going to have romance, I demand a high standard of character development. The story must explore the nature of each character, and cause growth. If kinks are central to the RP, then even these may be explored on a psychological or emotional level. I also sometimes like characters to be fast friends who just like to do it. That pretty much covers all the bases. Below you'll find some plot ideas listed. Some are detailed, while others are just basic concepts.

General Plot Ideas

Interstellar Privateers
Roman Bacchanal
Good character in evil party (fantasy)
Goddess trapped in Underworld
Modern woman trapped in the past
Hypnotic camera
Gradual mind control
Intermittent mind control
Anthology RP
Angels, Demons, Gods
Folklore/Fairy Tale Based
Sweet girlfriend turned slutty
Mysterious Cult Infiltration
Fantasy heroines losing
Bimbofication
Matriarchal Society
Teens in haunted house
Infidelity punishment
Kidnapped by tribal/barbarian raiders
Possession
Multiple Personality
Victorian "nymphomaniac"
Body swapping fun
Split personalities
Wild polyamorous relationship
Teacher and student/s
Breeding program/Experiment
Humans with animal instincts

SPECIFIC PLOTS

Time Travel Adventure: This starts out with a futuristic character that goes back in time, and picks up a number of characters from the past for research purposes. One of the characters from the past hijacks the time machine, and gets everyone lost in time, skipping from era to era. During the adventure, some bonding and cross-temporal relations take place. This plot would be well suited for a cast of characters, but focusing on two would work as well. I’m really feeling a future scientist x primitive character (e.g. warrior, hunter, or priest/ess) pairing.

Split Personality: I'm craving a plot with a female character torn between two identities. One is very reckless, uninhibited, and extremely sexual. The other is introverted and scrupulous. At first she would have no knowledge of this, just loss of memory. Over time, she would realize that she was doing crazy things during these "blackouts" without realizing it. Eventually, even the more timid personality might begin to be corrupted.

Wild Polyamorous Relationship:

This would obviously include a number of characters, although we could rotate between pairs for much of it. I'm really curious about the idea of a group of friends agreeing to share with one another. Some characters could be really into it, while others might resist it at first, only to be sucked in. Old bonds could break, while new ones form. A lot of smut would ensue, and lots of fun partner swapping. However, it may not all be smut. Who's to say a couple of pervs might not grow close to each other and learn to accept each other, as well as themselves?

European Fantasy: A lot of fantasy is based on medieval Europe, but makes a point to be set in an original fictional world. Here we could dispense with that. The land is medieval Europe, complete with Saxons, Picts, Norsemen, and even a Byzantine empire. However, there are also dragons and witches and such. I have a plot for this, but you can suggest your own. It may also be altered if you like:

A Norseman on a Viking ship gets drunk and raids the dockside of a small English city with his friends. It’s bloodless, and all they really do is take stuff. However, my character frees a witch who is about to be burned at the stake by city officials, and carries her off with obvious attraction to her. However, when he wakes up the next day, he’s hung over, and has no memory of the raid whatsoever. He’s embarrassed to learn that he has abducted a woman. He and his friends are actually not normally raiders. They are headed for Constantinople to become mercenaries, but they drank themselves silly the previous night and foolishly decided to go on a raid. Meanwhile, the witch sees this as an opportunity to gather the pages of an ancient spellbook that are scattered throughout the old Roman ruins of Europe. Once they are collected, she plans to have her revenge on those who cast her out. The Norseman and his friends see this as an opportunity to loot the Roman ruins, and agree to help her on their way to Constantinople. The ruins are not unguarded however, and more than one magic-user may be looking for the pages. On top of that, how much can the characters trust each other? One is a witch bent on revenge, the other a heavy-drinking warrior who is not always in control of his actions. Bear in mind, Roman ruins could be found outside of Europe as well.

A Human Universe

This is a futuristic RP plot with interstellar travel, and many populated planets. The planets are home to different races, most of them very humanoid. Too humanoid, in fact, to be a coincidence. There is a very simple reason for this; they are all descended from humans. All known inhabited planets were seeded by Earth colonists tens of thousands of years ago. Since then, various human populations have acquired different characteristics due to evolution, selective breeding, and genetic engineering. They may act and look very alien, but they are all basically "human" and similar enough to interbreed. On some worlds, there is stigma against relations between different types of human, but it hasn't prevented free mixing between populations. Different types of human have been bred and engineered for different purposes. Some could simply be better adapted to their home world. Some could be bred to be natural warriors or thinkers. Some could even have been created for less savory purposes, like sex-slavery or slave-labor. Genetic lineage would have a large impact on a character's personality and background. However, I'm really looking for an RP with characters who are more than just what they were bred/engineered for. Some may struggle to overcome their biological conditioning, while others defy the expectations of their genetic lineage with ease.

Many potential plots could be made for this setting. I have one in mind involving a planet of selectively-bred super soldiers, bent on interstellar conquest. After decades of war, they are finally defeated by an alliance of Orion-arm star systems. However, rather than surrender, many of the combatants scattered across the galaxy, turning to piracy. As such, many governments are now paying handsomely for the destruction and capture of rogue raiding vessels. At around this time, both of our characters join a pirate-hunting vessel ready for its first launch.

Plotting Princess and Loyal Knight- Yeah, I know, a knight+princess RP. There's nothing "storybook" here though. The princess is power hungry, and determined to become supreme monarch of the kingdom. Meanwhile, her body-guard is an honorable, good-natured knight, sworn to celibacy. Secretly though, he's also sexually submissive. Eventually, she finds she can manipulate him in this way, and takes full advantage of it. To strengthen her control, we could even introduce a love potion further down the line. Eventually, he learns to happily serve "His Queen" in every way possible.

Amazon Captured

A Greek or Roman historical or mythical RP. For a realistic historical RP, there are actually historical female warriors that could be used. For example, the Sarmatians in Eastern Europe. We know little about them, but supposedly they were descendants of the Amazons. We've even found their women buried with weapons. Drawing upon real historical warrior women for inspiration could be interesting. On the other hand, it might be easier to just say she's an amazon and leave it at that. In either case, let's say she is captured or purchased by a Greek or Roman. A clash of cultures, and a clash of wills emerges. Initially, he intends to use her as a slave. Perhaps down the road though, he might come to see her as a comrade.

Fandom, Movie, Series Based RP’s I would like:
Mists of Avalon
LoTR
Sandman (Neil Gaiman)
Star Trek
Dr.Who
Forgotten Realms
Dragonlance
Death Gate Cycle
Dark Tower Series
Dune
Song of Fire and Ice