Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-Fi or Mecha (Pacific Rim Type) RP (with kinks; seeking female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
Hi,

For the setting, we could go with something more sci-fi (I like space stuff), somewhat in the vein of Mass Effect, or it could be something mecha-based, along the lines of Pacific Rim.

I could either play a character opposite yours, or I could be more like a GM. If you'd like to use a system, we may be able to work something out, but freeform would work as well.

I'm looking for a female character (player gender doesn't matter) for the RP.

Further Details:

• Have you ever seen the tight armored suits worn in Pacific Rim? I really love those. Alternately, I love the tight suits the ladies wear in Mass Effect. Either of these would be fantastic to have in the RP.

• With that being said, especially when it comes to the more armored variety, I love the ideas of the ladies getting hot and sweaty inside the suits, even if it's just from the neck down (I always wondered what Mako Mori's suit smelled like after a hard day of fighting kaiju - or female Shepard after an adventure). The interest originally came from an old anime I saw (Evangelion maybe?), where a female character gets out of her mecha, and standing in her skintight spacesuit she says something like, "Oh, this suit REEKS!" I love it! All female mecha pilots with reeking suits are more than welcome!

• As far as the female character goes - I'm thinking she could be the "best" when it comes to whatever she does in the campaign setting. Whether it be mecha pilot, space operative or what have you.

• And with that being said, I love a total macho badass who can blow away/destroy enemies with gleeful satisfaction.

If you're interested in further discussion, please send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom