Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Dan, from the UK and I'm 19. Looking for a pretty specific roleplay, I'd love to try this out with some of you! I'm sure I will come up with more ideas as time goes on, this is just my first couple of ideas,

1) You are a famous model, best in the business, doing fashion shoots, doing topless shoots and you are rich. Top of your game. In your 30's and everyone still loves and adores you, especially your boyfriend. Me. I'm a student, 19 years old, we're a famous couple. Always in the papers and magazines, we don't care about the age gap. This obviously would be romantic and pretty sexual.

2) One that is slightly based around the first Inbetweeners film, I'd love a roleplay where we are students on holiday and we meet up in a bar or something like that. Hitting it off, we don't play the characters from the film, but it would be great if you would play someone like Jane, or actually play her. https://33.media.tumblr.com/49e2cd6464a4618a327dff53d7a5e79b/tumblr_md7h8l02gx1qml6dpo1_r1_1280.jpg A girl with that sort of body would be perfect for this role!

I will have more ideas in the future, but for now, I want to try that one out really badly. So if you like the idea, PM me and we can discuss ideas and what we like. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom