Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorting PMs in a folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey, I have a question which may sound kind of pointless, but just bare with me.

Is there a way to sort the PMs in a folder from oldest to newest, and then download the messages in that order? The reason I ask is because I have a folder with all the messages in it of a roleplay that I absolutely loved. Unfortunately, the person I roleplayed this with has disappeared. I would love to reread this roleplay, or even show it to someone in case they can continue it, but it's a little weird reading from the bottom and scrolling up.

Yeah, as I said, sounds kind of pointless to ask, but I wanted to know. I don't want to just copy and paste every message and re arrange it.

Oh, one more thing. When downloading messages, the url is just the BMR website then /private. Is there a way to get an actual url that is unique, so then you can give it to others for them to read? Or would I have to copy and paste it to another site for that to happen?

Neither of these are possible, as far as I'm aware.

I know for a fact it is impossible for you to give someone a link to your private message on any site - What they'll see if their OWN private messages. It can't be changed, and I am glad for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom