Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partners! MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
Welcome! ^.^​

~ What I'm looking for in a partner ~

In short I'm looking for a dominant male character type to play against. Someone confident and forward. Whether aggressively dominant, pushing boundaries and not taking no for an answer. Or simply persistent, affectionate but forward. I want a relationship between our characters that is not only sexy, but sometimes scary and unpredictable. Something intense and occasionally confusing and difficult. (Hope that makes sense ^.^;).

Someone who is able to write 2 to 3 paragraphs on average. I occasionally get carried away and write a lot more when the situation allows it, but I don't expect you to match it. However, if you are able to, you won't hear me complain. :) NO one liners.

Someone who has a decent grasp of the english language. That means being able to form coherent paragraphs and sentences. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to understand what has been written.(I actually turn to trying to fix it just so I can understand it. x.x Please don't put me through that.) This is not to say I will turn into a grammar nazi and bitch at you because of it, but I try my best to make my own posts legible, all I ask is for the same courtesy.

Please, please.. DO NOT speak for my character. Don't assume something about them or for them. Who, what, and where my character came from is up to me to decide. As well as what actions I decide on. Suggestions are completely welcomed while discussing a role play, of course.

Out of character chat! Most of all I really want to make friends and have some fun. I love chatting with people outside of a role play, if not just discussing things to happen, concerns, or a simple casual conversation. Keeping real life separate of course.

Please don't just disappear! If a role play isn't working out for you, please say so. I have no objections to starting over or starting something new. If you get busy and can't reply for a while a message would be appreciated. I will do my best to do so as well.

*Regarding the paragraph above, if I haven't replied within a couple days, feel free to send me a message. Replies sometimes get lost, accidentally deleted(sometimes I realize the miss-click, sometimes I don't), or even eaten by the site. A friendly reminder is always welcome.*

~ A bit about me ~

I'm up for long term or short term, but a story is required for both. For smut simply a good build up to things. I'd love to have the plot and smut be 50/50 if not leaning more towards plot.

I prefer fantasy/supernatural characters in medieval or modern setting over the typical human characters in a modern setting. I like playing anything but human usually. Unless they're a magic user of sorts, then I'm open to it.

I play a range of characters, from shy and hesitant to bold and outgoing, depending on the role play and preference. Either yours or mine.

Most of my characters will be between the ages of seventeen to say twenty three(appearance wise for some characters). Being the younger character or of the same age. I won't play a character significantly older than yours. Sorry, it's just not appealing to me.

I'll only role play via PM, personally I don't like threads and instant messengers have text limits that bother me.

Also, it seems worth mentioning, I'll only play as a female in these MxF pairings.

~*~ Current Cravings ~*~
Random wolf girl and wolf guy idea (PM for details, isn't listed yet)
Werewolf Plot***
"First Idea" Explained below. ***
Angel - Demon pair
Myself playing a shapeshifter
Original Character x Original Character

~ Kinks ~

Some of my favorites listed here.

Vampyres!! (Non-sparkly)
Werewolves (Full wolf form)
Demons
Action
Adventure
Darker romance
Seduction
Rough sex
Teasing
Clothed sex
Forced/non-con (Not meant for long term)
Dominant partners!
Partners with ideas of their own?
Magic?

Guaranteed no's:

Incest
Pregnancy
Prostitution
Toilet stuff
Slutty characters
Purely submissive roles
Submissive partners
The whole knight in shining armor bit. (Boring.)
Religion

F-list

~ Some random pairings ~

Hunter x Hunted
Teacher x Student
Princess x Guard
Commoner x Prince
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target
Master x Slave (Non submissive)
Original Character x Original Character

Assassins creed?

~ Plot ideas ~

So then, I'll try to keep this as short as possible but it'll still likely be a lot to read. I'll have all my longer, more detailed role play ideas here. Sorry in advance!

~ First Idea ~​

I might as well start with the part that seems to turn people away quickly. The male character I'm looking for someone to play will be a vampyre. So if you are completely against playing one, no matter what kind, then I wish you luck in your search. If you are iffy on the idea, at least hear me out. The kind of vampyre I prefer are NOT the sparkly teen popish kind!

I would really like to stick to this type of vampyre, so take a look for yourself.

-Sunlight does not cause spontaneous combustion. They are however weaker during the day. Young or new vampyres would have a difficult time staying awake past dawn. Would a comatose type effect on them.
- Decapitation and silver shredding the heart are the only means of killing them. Silver bullets can slow them down. Liquid silver if left in their system would basically eat away at them, eventually driving them insane. All of that and explosions that no one could realistically survive. (None of those ridiculous religious tools work. Could easily be a rumor started by the vampyres to protect themselves.)
- A simple bite does not turn someone. They would have to be drained of all their blood to the point of death and then fed vampyre blood to be turned. Though their bite contains venom which can cause a sort of numbing/warming feeling to spread through their prey.
- Vampyre blood has healing properties and in large doses will extend a persons life by a few years as well as gaining minor strength, vision, hearing and speed boosts for a short time.
- Their eyes turn an eerie shade of green with their thirst, anger, and lust. (Red is over used and I HATE gold. Green is an interesting alternative )
- They hold the same appearance as when they are turned. None of that instantly gorgeous nonsense.
- Then there is the obvious increased strength and speed. Sharper vision and hearing.
- They also have mind control capabilities on weaker minded humans. Their venom helps with this, making some more susceptible.
- No bodily functions exist after the first week or so of being turned. (Seems obvious enough, but it's been brought up regardless.)
- Essentially they would be room temperature, warmer after they feed.

Feel free to question me on any of this, I'll happily answer.

Alright, so to my idea.

Setting wise I'm thinking a medieval world will be best. One in which there are several large kingdoms, several small kingdoms, and wars raging across the lands. No one kingdom has taken control, though some are trying. There can be all manners of creatures occupying the lands as well as magic of all kinds.

The vampyre I'm looking for someone to play will ideally be a prince.(Or at least someone important to the current King). Preferably with a dominant personality. He would belong to one of the larger and stronger kingdoms of the land. There will be a few kingdoms as large, how many is up for debate. As well as what sort of creature/race rules them.

The character I'll be playing will be a hybrid, half vampyre half human, something unheard of in the world so far. She will have the power to control the elements, becoming fairly strong, but at the start she will still be new to controlling her powers. Only able to manipulate the elements.

With this idea, the main vampyre kingdom will be fighting a war against the main city of mages. The magical base of the world. The two groups hate one another, though the reason behind it is up for debate. I'm not entirely sure what might fit best at this moment. Something to do with vampyre's liking the taste of magical blood perhaps, or even some kind of deeper revenge story underneath it all. We can figure it out.

So! A vision would be revealed to the vampyre prince(Or whatever he happens to be), of the girl who would kill him and turn the war in favor of the mages. The princess who was cast out by her family and thought to be dead. The vampyre's are the only ones who know of the vision (at least for the time), giving them the advantage to find her before she's strong enough to carry it out. The prince is then set out to find her.

I expect they would be more aggressive with one another off the start. A love hate relationship. Of course on their journey things would likely change. ^.^

(Sort of a rough idea, really looking for someone to work with me on this and put forward their own thoughts and ideas! I have plenty more on the idea, but I'll leave it like this for now.)
~ Second Idea ~​

I would like to work on a werewolf character. Full wolf form, not the awkward half human wolf beast. I much prefer wolves and their pack mentality. Anyway, my thoughts for this: My character's parents were murdered, a gruesome animal attack so they said. With no known relatives she was sent to a group home, never fitting in and changing homes often. She would either have no idea what she is, or have changed already but hasn't told anyone, for obvious reason. She'd be a loner, with no pack, likely not looking for one or wanting one. Bit of a stubborn personality.

As for plots, I have two rough ideas in mind.

First: My character and her foster family of roughly a year end up moving to a large, somewhat secluded, harbor town settled in between thick forests and steep mountains. The idea is that she ends up in the middle of a war between two packs, one that has had a claim over the town and surrounding lands, and the other that is looking to claim the land and increase their numbers.

Second: My character accidentally(or purposely) kills her foster parent(s) with her first change, and ends up on the run. Be there a witness or not. She lives as both a wolf and a human, drifting, looking for a safe place to call home.

Could be that she finds herself entering another packs territory, is taken prisoner and forced to join them. Or has taken up residents in a local town claim by said pack, ends up being continuously harassed by their alpha.

I have more in depth thoughts for both, so feel free to ask. ^.^

~ Third Idea ~​

The idea I have seems best suited for a medieval fantasy setting. A Lord of the Rings type of world. Limited technology, creatures of all kinds, several kingdoms, and of course magic! Ideally this will be 50/50 on plot/smut.

In this the main kingdoms of the world will be at war with one another. Simply because of different ideals or betrayals, conflicts between kings and races. (The reasons are up for debate, not for lack of ideas, but because I don't want to define everything.) They fight for their own reasons, but nonetheless they fight. Eventually Dragons get pulled into the wars, trained and used in battle until they've nearly become extinct.

-----

My character, Lexi, will be an heir to one of the main kingdoms. Women of this time are thought of as fragile and weak, not allowed to do much outside of their home and kingdom. Of course my character wants more than to be a wife and a mother. She's strong willed and stubborn, wanting to see the world. She looks up to her two brothers, one already a dragon rider and the other competing to become one.

In this kingdom, one will of had to train for years before being put up to the task of training and handling a dragon. Though still used in battle, they try more to befriend and gain their dragons trust. It's usually a royal born who earns the privilege, but the king is fair and holds a tournament for the people to choose their candidate. Once someone is chosen, an egg is appointed to them. They alone train the dragon from when it hatches, allowing a strong bond between the two.

-----

So for the story.

Lexi's brother had completed his trails and was to become a dragon rider, but shortly before he would have received his egg, he lost his life in battle. Though the king grieved, he had to find another to take on the responsibilities of training the dragon, but no one else could be found and the dragon would hatch soon. Lexi tried to convince her father to let her take her brother's place, admitting that she had helped her brother through his trails and knew as much as he did, but he wouldn't allow it. With no one to take his sons place, the King sentenced the dragon to death, fearing it would be dangerous to have an untrained dragon in the kingdom.

Angry with her father's decision and her brother's death, she decides to keep the promise she made to her brother and look after the dragon. To do so she takes the dragon egg and leaves the kingdom, thinking only about saving the dragon from execution.

-----

From there, your character comes in! There are many possibilities here, but the main concept is that your character will be seeking out mine for various reasons.

Could be a dragon rider from an allied kingdom, or one from an enemy kingdom. Even the leader/member of a mercenary group or of a rebel group looking to free the dragons.

I don't want to limit this too much, so I'd like some input from you. Your thoughts and ideas for the role play, as well as character ideas. Would greatly prefer a character to be the more outgoing and dominant type. Feel free to make up your own kingdom or outside group as well. =]

~ A few random ideas with not so thought out plots ~
(May have more for an idea than what's said here, just ask!)​

A cunning vampyre prince is sent to invade and take over a small kingdom, likely an enemy kingdom of his own. To do so he poses as a guard for weeks, taking in the layout and finding a way to get his men in quick and unseen. Upon his success the King would offer his daughter to settle their debts and form an alliance between the two kingdoms, having possibly become fond of the girl, maybe even having been her personal guard. --- A twist in mind for this: The girl the king has offered to the prince, isn't the real princess. It could be that some time before he had even arrived at the castle the real princess had run away, or that while the city was under attack the princess was safely snuck out of the kingdom. For this, my character would a shapeshifter, able to take the princesses appearance. As well as animal forms.
---​
My character would be a shapeshifter, a thief. She ends up getting into trouble or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. She's being blackmailed, given the choice of death or doing a seemingly simple task: stealing a relic from a supposedly abandoned castle. Of course this castle is rumored to be haunted and very few are brave enough to enter, the rumors stating that those who enter the castle never leave. So naturally she chooses the option in which she might live, but is caught by whatever it is that resides in the castle. - This could go several different ways. I have my own thoughts, but I'd love to hear yours!

~*~
Feel free to PM me with questions or thoughts and ideas! Always willing to chat about things and discuss other options and ideas. ^.^
Still more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom