Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

having fun and relieving my boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice Lotner

Super-Earth
Hi for those of you who are reading this thread I thank you and for those who are sticking around I double thank you

Well I'm looking for a few role ideas that can interest me I can do things wether they are taboo or not. On my list of things I'll do in taboo I'll do rape, abuse, slaves, animal, furry, breeding (just saying because some people consider it so) and incest. There's probably a few more but I can't think of them at the moment.
I'll do quite a lot of normal just have to ask me and be specific. If you like short responses or long responses I'm fine either way as long as the story can be kept interesting. For long responses if it drags on to long then and just makes things boring then I may just drop it (I consider more than 3 1/2 paragraphs to drag on if it doesn't lead to some decent development in the next two or three responses.)

If you would just prefer to do something non-kink just let me know I can do just normal life roles such as lifelong friends on adventures or up and coming romantic relationships but as I said before it has to stay interesting or at least amusing or I may get bored.

So if you've stayed for this long I commend you for reading through this and I also thank you again, but now on to everything else just come at me with your ideas in pm or on here and I'll respond to you also I have a kik for those of you who would prefer that my kik name is Vice Lotner and or zonbikira24 anyway send me some suggestions and we will go from there see you guys soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom