Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucked up, nasty, tasty rps. <3 M/F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdfuck

The Magnificant
Hi there. Let me just start off my apologizing for whatever I do to piss you off: I can't help it. Genetically I am a huge bitch. If you message me like "I want to rp." I'm going to ignore you. If Your message is relatively well thought out I'm going to look at your past rps, if your writing style is lacking, I'm going to ignore you. If I feel like I'm the only one trying to make this rp happen: I'm going to ignore you. You get the pattern... I've also had instances where I started a rp and the other person wanted to control my character right off the bat and that doesn't fly with me..

The good news, I love smut and am extremely kinky. I'm also super friendly and love chatting with my partners ooc! You gotta just take the good with the bad...

I'm looking for rp over forum and possibly PM (but I prefer forum).

Here are some ideas I have:

Current craving: I am looking to rp with a serial rapist! I would play the many women, different scenarios, different locations, etc!

Step-son/step-mom. Noncon would be awesome! Her just being a slut and being shared by dad would be an option too!

YC is a king. I would play a small harem of women. Some willing, some not. Perhaps one he has feelings for, others not. We can discuss the details!

Father/daughter. The father slowly turns his daughter into his little fucktoy.

YC is a 'dragon rider'. MC is a dragon. We can decide the dynamic. Just PM me. :)

YC is a 'taxi driver' who picks MC up. Instead of taking her where she is going, he takes her to the middle of nowhere and violently rapes her in or on the car. Where we go after that is totally up to you. Maybe he works for a gang, spotting out whores for them, or maybe he just keeps her in his trunk to use as he sees fit... whatever. :) We can talk about it!

Also I have this school girl plot: It is a private boarding school for girls. All girls are expected to be virgins and are subjected to virginity tests at any time by principals or instructors. If a girl is found to not be a virgin she is basically labeled the school whore and passed around by the teachers..

I am also craving a mermaid plot! Maybe a mermaid gets caught in a net and is raped by the fisherman, or maybe a man finds a mermaid sunbathing on the beach and attacks her. Maybe a rich man buys her to put in a tank... etc etc. We can talk about it!

Something with wild animals... maybe a breeding situation.

How about something twisted fairytale?

I am also craving a rp based on an incestuous family. They can be incestuous in secret... or one of those incestuous-middle of nowhere-violent killer families. Just a rp of murder, rape, breeding.. sounds fun! <3

I would love a royalty rp where I play a female maid (maybe a cat girl!) and yc would be the queen or princess who has an eye on her and is very sexually aggressive...

Stuff i am craving:

Royalty
Mermaid
Catgirls.
Gangbang
Kidnapping
Violence/snuff
Insane asylum.
Fantasy.

RE: rape, abuse, kinks galore, huge whore!

Hi wondering if you'd be interested in an incestuous long term breeding rape?

Since you have a difficult time with PMs on your phone, I will just reply here I guess.
How would you like a scenario where slave/prostitute robots revolt and take revenge on their human masters? You could play a human being manhandled by androids.

Alternatively, something with vikings invading a medieval village and taking the place (and everyone in it) for their own.

I would love some Vikings!

RE: The more fucked up the better... lots of ideas! \

Added just a few new exciting rps.!

I sent you PM but never heard back from you. Were you just not interested?

Bump. I did respond darlin :)

New ideas and such!

Definitely have time to start up some new rps!

Looking for something quixk and basic tonight. :)

Anyone up for some bestiality? Sent me a message!

Mermaid anyone? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom