Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

These two things DO NOT go together

ShadowsLitany

Lurker in the Shadows
Supporter
It seems like a good idea at the time, you have two things and think it'll be like peanut butter and chocolate - Reese's Cup! Sadly, reality does not work that way and the result is disappointing to say the least.

I once ran out of milk for coffee, when I still mixed it, and I was thinking:

Orange Juice + Coffee = Orange Flavored Coffee!!

Nope. Not at all. Tasted like watered down coffee, and the orange pulp was not a pleaser either. Since then I have always made sure to keep it black.

Note two things you thought might be good together, but weren't.

Ketchup and vanilla ice cream. One of my boys tried that once. He was young and saw strawberry jelly on ice cream and thought that ketchup looked like jelly, so...

Ugh.

Don't drink orange juice right AFTER brushing your teeth. It was a dare which I won't do again in the future. We were playing truth or dare on a party.

Fish sticks and chocolate pudding. My brother took a bite out of a fish stick dipped in chocolate pudding, and said it was delicious. I tried it a few minutes later, and I had to run to the bathroom to vomit it back up. Ugh...

^ Redeyes that makes me think of Dr Who, When Matt Smith had to eat fish fingers dipped in egg custard to regenerate =D

College and Me. Those two things REALLY don't go together well =P. It infringes upon my BMR time =P

Icy hot and breasts Y_Y. Do some bench press feel sore remember icy hot start some rubbing start some screaming

Love the added water resistant features on things. Very much needed.

Massage would be nice. Just rather you use rose oils and the like rather than icy hot *shivers* was a nightmare.

Glow in the dark toys that you do not know they glow in the dark till your hidden box beside your bed looks like it is being invaded by aliens waking you up at 2 in the morning. Better when you are still half asleep and not sure if you are dreaming about aliens stealing your toys or something of the sort.

I can't see using Icy Hot on any part of the body that is sensitive, sounds/smells like old people S/M to me.

Swim Fins and the Bathtub - on of my boys thought it would be great training for swimming....until he had to mop up half the tub water from the floor

Drinking and driving. Just not a good idea.

The spills are terrible, especially on the wrong upholstery.

I've smoked weed and flown...or did I?

YouTube and a short break...its so hard to tear myself away

Alright... we're doing this...

Lube and Cinnamon Flavored Crest.
Figured it might add a pleasant tingle or sensual taste.
Instead crumpled to my knees the instant it made contact, feeling like someone just pepper sprayed me in the crotch... trying to wash it off with water only made it lather cuz, y'know, toothpaste... and was forced to just sit on the floor and wait for the fiery sensation to fade from every pore.

... Or like, that wouldn't go together cuz these aren't real situations and are like... totally figurative pairings, right? >.>

Ms Catailia said:
Roleplays and one liners

'Nuff said.

This. So much this! I hate it when you get a frigging one liner after writting/typing a wall of text. At least write two or three sentences or wait until you get inspired to reply with a paragraph, but don't send a one liner!

Back to topic:

Cola and Mentos
Predators and prey species (in the wild)
Gold hording dragons and thieves
Superman and green cryptonite

Back
Top Bottom