Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF MxF, FxF smut role play!!! Female inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I don't have any limits except for the following.
1. No Feces
2. No Loli
3. No torture or blood stuff

Now then. I am interested in the following ideas. I am also looking for someone who will take it seriously. I am looking for realism in these fake role play ideas. Also for someone who will write more than a couple sentences per post and starters. If anyone is interested in the following ideas please send me a pm with the rp title in the subject line. Thanks! :D

Famous Actress by day/ Slut by night:
Its about a big famous actress who sleeps around with random guys in bars around the world on her career track. Then she finds one guy who she keeps going back too with them having incredible sex in this life style, she cheats on him a lot and so it creates drama later on. Here is pic:
73498_2_468.jpg

Belly Dancer/ Assassin:
This is about a woman who is an assassin. She poses as a bellydancer/prostitute for shieks and princes and other royalty and lords so she can get close to them in their kingdom and kill high end targets. I don't really have an opinion for what you play in this rp but as long as she dances, fucks a lot, and kills a lot lol
Here is the pic:
a222b3d15af75e28e282f62e993a2023.jpg

Another idea.

Ancient Goddess:
This is about my character who is a living goddess. You can offer different ideas about who you want to play but yeah. She is a god so....you know...normal god stuff :p this one is just for fun :p
here is pic:
1331541%20-%20Elsa%20Frozen%20Shadman.jpg

second pic
187c614b1c4830a7c794512656b41f3c.jpg

i really wanna do this one :D

New girl on College:
Basically for this one i'm thinking of a student from Japan who is very reserved and shy, but inside a slutty pervert. Your job is to take her virginity and convince her to be slutty. The ultimate goal? She ends up fucking around, partying all the time and forgetting about her schoolwork.
Picture:
Oh_My_Teacher_by_Khalitzburg.jpg

Life of a Sex Addict:

This can be teenager or adult, idc which. I will have two pics, one for the teenage and one for the adult. It is as it sounds, I play a girl addicted to sex, and you can pitch me ideas on what you want to play out.

Adult:
oz_sdcc_zenescope_cover_by_elias_chatzoudis-d6af0av.png

Teenager:
Yoruichi_by_vashperado.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom