Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Seeking Mindy McCready (Hit-Girl) for Kick-Ass RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first attempt at using Blue Moon Roleplaying, so I hope that this is up to snuff. I've been roleplaying for a long while now, and while I haven't played a canon character in years, I recently got the idea of playing Dave Lizewski from the Kick-Ass movies and comic books stuck in my head. I just can't get it out of there without giving it a fair shake. Dave is a different sort of character than I usually play, so maybe that's part of the appeal of it, but I love the movies a lot and there just seems to be plenty of great jumping off points for character interaction between Dave (Kick-Ass) and Mindy (Hit-Girl). In keeping with what I read from the site rules, this request would be for a Mindy from Kick-Ass 2 onward where she would be at least 15, but please don't take my clarification on that point to mean that I'm only looking for smut play here.

I enjoy playing smut if it fits the story, but there are a ton of other possible adult themes I want to explore beyond that. You've got the repercussions of parental death, fugitive from justice, lack of meaning in life, isolation, despondency, kick-ass action, danger, does-she-doesn't-he-romancey bits, etc to also explore with both Dave and Mindy. Mindy is seriously damaged and I'm hoping that anyone who wants to give this a shot is at least a major fan of the movies, but it'd be even nicer if you also enjoyed the comics. I prefer the movie continuity personally, but the comics have some good characterization to pepper in there.

I didn't see anything against it in the rules, please correct me if I'm wrong, so I'm linking to a profile I made for Dave elsewhere. It has a writing sample there too. I hope it helps you get a feel for how I view Dave. He isn't just a goofball in over his head, he truly wants to be a hero.

http://www.rphaven.com/profile.php?userid=293101

Hey there... I'd be interested in talks favour his role, or any other fantasy you had in mind. Please get back to me

X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom